Male HQ

Star Chef Judges

Guest Newbie

Guest Guest_TNT
Haha..I find Sam Leong cute looking and he makes me smile when he speaks mandarin with very heavy Cantonese accent. :D:lol:

i saw him at tiong bahru plaza, alone having breakfast and chatting on the chat.... but he looks very cocky <_<

Haha..I find Sam Leong cute looking and he makes me smile when he speaks mandarin with very heavy Cantonese accent. :D:lol:

i saw him at tiong bahru plaza, alone having breakfast and chatting on the chat.... but he looks very cocky <_<

...."bitchy" too if u've watched his earlier shows!

married?! :blink: ....gaydar koyak liao! :D

Some info for those so anxious to know more of Sam Leong. He is a Cantonese and Malaysian actually. Probably a PR or Singapore Citizen now. Yes, his wife is a Thai. Once in a long while u could c him in the hotel around Raffles Place. He works with one establish restaurant chain which have a branch in that hotel. If you watch yesterday show, one of the judge, Louis Tay works as a exec. Chef in that hotel ( I work in that hotel too ). I had also seen him couple of times stripped naked going for a shower in the gents locker room. His uncut didi is rather small comparing to his whole physique actually and not too bushy around there. As for Louis , he has a weird way of looking at a person, he gazes like he has not seen a human being before.

It is open secret where Sam is working lah. Just refer to this website for details:

http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/shows/variety/view/800/1/.html

"Twelve chef hopefuls will come under the wing of mentor Sam Leong - Director of Kitchens for the Tung Lok Group of restaurants - who will coach them in the culinary arts. Besides this, Sam will also be the permanent judge on this programme."

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Eric the judge is quite cute. The most humorous of the group, a friendly cheerful uncle (should be good to hug on a cold day) but he should get rid of those red-tinted reading glasses.

Think there are some topless pictures of Sam in this food magazine called Asian Cusine Scene or something. Its a pictorial spread so over a few pages.

Where did they get the contestants from?

why is it call STAR CHEF when the contestants do not seem to cook well at all? They seem to be 'extra actors' asked to join the contest.

why are the judges criticising the contestants badly for their food when they want them to create something UNIQUE in the first place?

Abalone is meant to be eaten best in stew sauce. Asking them to cook other way is like commit suicide in the first place. they sld noe. if abalone can be cooked in uncoventional way and taste nice, it would have been cooked by chefs already.

Guest naked servant

Ya loh. Sometimes their requests really strange. But I must give credit to the contestants. I thought they tried hard. Sometimes TOO HARD and they come up with stranger concoctions. The judges are somtimes too harsh. esp Sam.

Watched last night episode. Wow, Sam can be very fierce. I dont think I'd want to work for him. He reduced the girl contestant to tears and scolded the other blur one. The more he scolded , the more blur the guy looked.

they derserved to be scolded coz i dunno why in the first place they r chosen to join the contest? they dont even noe how to cook properly and vie-ing to win the title STAR CHEF?

omg..

If a person that unable to take scolding by the judges etc, think he/she forever won't learn from his/her mistake, a person who have a weak character should stop day dreaming to be a " SUPERSTAR ".

well how many of these "star" search reality shows are genuinely seeking "stars" anyway? they are out to boost ratings, they are a TV programs.

of coz the judges have to be tough, in fact, the producer would hope the contestants scolded back the judges, have a fight and ratings will shoot up the sky.

i remembered watching one episode of American Idol which showed a wannable reduced to tears after Simon Cowell's remarks of her lack of telents, she complaint that Simon is a B**ch, come on, that's why he is a judge for so long, his main role is to boost ratings.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Last episode next week. Kind of enjoy watching the series. I thought the guest judges are getting friendlier and more articulate. Sam is always watchable, fierce but truthful. Just wonder how come the three finalists (which include a gilr) are the best looking of the lot.

Sad to see the finale of what I thought to be a pretty good tv programme. I've learned quite a bit just by watching the contestants go marketing or preparing the main course. Noel, the best looking and consistent contestant , is the deserved winner. The panel of judges (Eric the nice uncle is a bit of a joker) and esp Sam who is strict but impartial, come across not only as credible but totally watchable. Cant wait for the next series.

yeap Eric, the joker, has quite a bubbly character. damn funny when he digged at sam when sam just mentioned "good to eat", which he later used the same phase when judging.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

C'mon isn't that very obvious is malaysian accent mandarin?

How did he achieve this status of today? He must be well off too... saw magazine intro his house...

Once in a long while u could c him in the hotel around Raffles Place. He works with one establish restaurant chain which have a branch in that hotel. I had also seen him couple of times stripped naked going for a shower in the gents locker room. His uncut didi is rather small comparing to his whole physique actually and not too bushy around there.

Hard to say. Some men's cock when limp is very small but it can really expand when it's fully erected. I have seen & play with a small size slim man that is around 162cm, i thought at first his uncut cock is really small when limp... I am really surprised the more i played with it, the bigger it gets until like not stopping. In the end, i saw the erected cock is thick & inbetween 7" - 7.5". The only drawback is it's not very hard pointing upwards that type.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_sgkck

Yes, Eric caught my attention too.

He is cute and handsome to me. Salivating when I saw him...hehehe

His bubbly face and jokes got me going....usually I don't watch TV more than 5 mins...

I finished the whole show.... despite the two silly hosts...

How nice if he is G....how nice if I can feel his didi....

OK.. enough dream...

• Guest locked this topic