Male HQ

When Love Partner Become Family Member :(

rayray_85

Super sad at the moment,stunt heard he said this: "my feeling for you r upgraded from love to family member commitment". Should i feel happy because he upgraded my status? Sex r no longer fun,care from him become less n less, there was so much secret he starting to hide from me, i was no longer allowed to touch his handset, etc etc........

Goddam 7 years!!! What should i do!!!! It realy hard for me to let it go jus like tat!!!

You should be happy. I think he's trying hard to spice everything up by suggesting a simulated incestuous relationship. You should start calling him father and add 'daddy' in the end of every sentence. Make sure to be the sole beneficiary to inherit everything he's gonna leave behind, that is assuming he has valuables.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

Super sad at the moment,stunt heard he said this: "my feeling for you r upgraded from love to family member commitment". Should i feel happy because he upgraded my status? Sex r no longer fun,care from him become less n less, there was so much secret he starting to hide from me, i was no longer allowed to touch his handset, etc etc........

Goddam 7 years!!! What should i do!!!! It realy hard for me to let it go jus like tat!!!

Which handset? Or both handsets?

If its the handphone set still not so bad.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

:o so sorry to hear that :(

y dont u arrange for a short trip and see if he will directly reject u? :huh:

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

yea it will be good news if he rlly regards u as a close family member nw:) however, on the other hand, if he rlly does, then u can jus sit down and have a good talk with him!!clarification is the best method instead of indulging in self questioning:) cheers!!

You brought my happiness to its peak, along with my soul. Then, you threw me down without a warning, leaving me in pieces which cannot be mended, especially my broken heart

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ironrod

I would break up if it happens to my 13 years r/s , it's not easy for the heart but it's better then living in a lie.

U take care dude - if u need chat IM me, i give u my msn.

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

Don't think so much. Just try to find a subtle way to share your thoughts on the matter. After all if it is 7 years and there should be nothing to hide, Just because you suspect he's being secretive doesn't mean you also must be silent silent on issues. The best way is being direct. Healthy relationships are based on this and if the relationship weathers through this, even better! Of course, don't be interrogative and assume a lot. Cos like they say, assuming makes an 'ass' of 'u' and 'me' and guys don't like to be felt possessed by their lovers. very suffocating.

But personally, I would also be kinda chilly after many years. You don't see your grandparents getting so excited over many things. After such a long while, they prefer just silent company. It's like they have telekinesis.

Relationships will cool down to a point where they test your tolerance. If you are the high stimuli kinda person, well, life's gonna be very disappointing. Cause the passing years just saps everyone's energies.

But still the best way is the first paragraph. The other parts are just mumbo-jumbo. Not really important.

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

And oh yar, if worst case scenario happens, talk may be cheap, but do move on.

In the first place, if it is worth crying about, it should be for a relationship that was taken away from you naturally, like death. If you're crying about a relationship of secrecy and nonsense, it's because you're just being too attached and have no more self-respect for yourself until you fully realise how valuable you are later on. Like Buddha taught, attachment is the source of suffering.

If you cannot face a potential break-up because of this issue, then you have to be obedient, be quiet and bide your time. Cos complaining is already a sign pointing in the direction of that worst case scenario, in which you have initiated the first move.

I know how you feel. I had to walk away from a 6 year relationship because he was starting to act flaky. It was painful, I never thought I would ever do it but I did it for my own good and I know I deserve better. The important thing is to be happy, be with people who will support you through this painful period and yes, move on. It will not be easy but every step forward is a step away from your issues.