Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

Guest Same Story Again

I have never had the slightest interest in tasting my own cum and definitely have no desire to taste another guy's cum. Now there have been a couple of times where they cummed in my mouth without warning but I immediately ran to the toilet to spit in out and clean my mouth and rinse with mouthwash.

• 1 month later...
On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:35 AM, Guest Same Story Again said:

I have never had the slightest interest in tasting my own cum and definitely have no desire to taste another guy's cum. Now there have been a couple of times where they cummed in my mouth without warning but I immediately ran to the toilet to spit in out and clean my mouth and rinse with mouthwash.

Too late.  Some of the cums already  mixed with your saliva and swim down your throat.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 10/26/2017 at 3:35 AM, Guest Same Story Again said:

Where you usually play at? 

On 26/10/2017 at 6:35 AM, Guest Same Story Again said:

You pathetic queen... you’ve got no idea what you’re missing! Lol. 

Guest Eat it while it’s warm
13 minutes ago, malayguy1986 said:

How does it taste like?? Swallowing cum. Usually i will just spit it out. 

It tastes better when it is served warm.  Once it turned cold, it becomes watery and smelled like bleaching liquid.

1 hour ago, malayguy1986 said:

How does it taste like?? Swallowing cum. Usually i will just spit it out. 

but so long after he ejac, and once it touches your mouth/tongue, u shd be able to taste it

your senses cannot be retarded by a few seconds

On 12/18/2017 at 2:05 PM, LeanMature said:

Just taste it, but don't smell it.  Taste good, smell fishy. 

actually i think sperm smells like heaven and tastes like paradise.  i just love it and can never get enough of it. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

it depends on the guy actually, if u dont like the guy you will not gonna have the urge. but if u like the guy so much even if it has a strong smell and taste you will not waste a drop.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, starlioned said:

Altho I dun encourage the eating of cum personally due to hygience concerns. Its still hot watching a cute guy been splashed with Cum and licking it up hungrily after and feeding him Mouth to mouth.

Certain precautions taken in tandem with being Bukkaked, like felching and been fed after the cum has set for half a min or so; should render it relatively harmless.

Why eat only your own cum... join my group events n be slimed by a bunch of young( mostly students n Nsfs) or boyish looking guys.

starlioned, so the essence is to eat it fast, I think I do that to myself once a blue moon

and for those who randomly perform bj , they usu swallow it once the person ejaculated into him

not tht we wanna eat our own cum pathetically, it is we don't have the substance to join your group at this age

that applies to some of the forummers, the details online may not be exactly them

23 hours ago, emojess said:

Taste of cum = taste to heaven... 

really?

1) anyone who tasted own and tasted others, but felt others' are swallowable yet not able to swallow /taste your own??

2) who tasted others? but kept thinking of STD

3) a top but generally would prefer not to suck

4) take it as a form of punishment on yourself to taste your own semen? I think it smell ok (just ok to me, seemed "bland") but it is the after taste

Guest Swallow Man
14 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

actually i think sperm smells like heaven and tastes like paradise.  i just love it and can never get enough of it. 

Same. I cannot get enough! I go crazy! 

20 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

So, you suck because you like to taste cum and not the Cock you’re sucking?

e.g. you enjoy a can of Coke or the coke Can?

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So, you suck because you like to taste cum and not the Cock you’re sucking?

e.g. you enjoy a can of Coke or the coke Can?

Not really.  As a matter of fact, most like to taste cums of young handsome hunk, although I am not sure if the cums of a mature guy taste different or bad.  

Guest Spitter

I almost Vomitted the other day when the guy shot his load in my mouth. What was erotic though we both shot at the same time so it was a real high for me. He enjoyed every drip of my cum but I had to quickly spit out! I guess he was a bit upset w me.... 

Guest 含着Lan Pa的女孩

小妹我有被一名、数名蒙面男子非法禁锢,然后非礼、强奸,吞精等经验。

小妹惨被夺走处女膜,痛失贞操,下体流出处女血,还被拍下胸部G大奶照、下体私密照(无阴毛)、双手帮猛男手淫照、流泪含阳具照、恶心吞精照等。

小妹痛不欲生 。

4 hours ago, Guest Spitter said:

I almost Vomitted the other day when the guy shot his load in my mouth. What was erotic though we both shot at the same time so it was a real high for me. He enjoyed every drip of my cum but I had to quickly spit out! I guess he was a bit upset w me.... 

Y u vomited out?

Guest Same Story Again
On December 17, 2017 at 3:52 AM, Kimochi said:

Where you usually play at?

I don't do public sex and rarely go to saunas if that is what you mean, and on the rare occasions that I do venture into a sauna or a private orgy, I don't suck the guys there. I mostly stick to regular fuck buddies nowadays with the eventual goal of cultivating a serious longterm relationship, and at that time, maybe I will learn to love sucking and swallowing my perfect life partner.

10 minutes ago, Guest kian wee iec97 said:

eating cum is indeed very healthy, as much as snipping morning urine. i enjoyed the full benefit of it!

I think the thick creamy one has more nutrition than the light watery one.  Some are so watery that you don't even know he already cummed.

Guest kian wee iec97
31 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

I think the thick creamy one has more nutrition than the light watery one.  Some are so watery that you don't even know he already cummed.

you are so right dude! 

watery is so diluted!

Guest Snip Equals Clip
6 hours ago, Guest kian wee iec97 said:

eating cum is indeed very healthy, as much as snipping morning urine. i enjoyed the full benefit of it!

Is snipping morning urine similar to snipping somebody's hair? Either way I wouldn't want any snipping near that part of body.

Guest Handsome
On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:50 AM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Cute jack should be cute! :D

then one should call himself handsome Benny or Young fresh meat Erza

he must be handsome or young then

• 2 months later...
Guest DidymuzTT

I love it, cum is much better compared to bird nests, and more readily available! 

Gulp it down and apply some on my face as a moisturiser toner 

6 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT said:

I love it, cum is much better compared to bird nests, and more readily available! 

Gulp it down and apply some on my face as a moisturiser toner 

bird nests? hairy pubes u mean?

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.