Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

Guest Ilovecum

Some of the guy's semen can be awfully salty and pungent. But one guy that i tried last night was smooth and tasteless. Easy to swallow.

So what cause the cum to be tasteless? Enlighten me pls :)

• 1 month later...

I've always preferred swallowing others cum. have a fetish for sucking two guys at the same time. they can both cum in my mouth and on my face. love the feeling of warm cum on my face and down my throat.

am i the only one who likes this?

Nope. Some time back, I was in a 3somes and one of the guy was the bottom. The two of us time to come in the mouth of this one guy - he loved it and was swallowing fast and then licked clean our cocks! It was sexy to watch!

Guest NSboi

I sometimes swallow my own cum.. like to ejaculate into a cup of smoothie then mix it in and drink.. got one time I was meeting my army friends but before that I went to cum into my mango smoothie. when i met up with them i was still drinking it and asked if they want a sip  :o  hahaha.. and got a few of them take a sip and pass around somemore. so turned on thinking that they all got drink a bit of my cum..

One morning when my ex and I were holidaying overseas, we had "our usual session" when we woke up.  When I was about to cum, he told me to hold and quickly jumped to the mini-bar fridge.  He took out the tub of yogurt we bought the night before, torn open the seal and told me to ejacuate inside.  And then, he also cum inside.  We then fed each other with the yogurt mix on bed.  lol.  The first few spoons were "hard to swallow" for me but once get through this, it ok.

I sometimes swallow my own cum.. like to ejaculate into a cup of smoothie then mix it in and drink.. got one time I was meeting my army friends but before that I went to cum into my mango smoothie. when i met up with them i was still drinking it and asked if they want a sip  :o  hahaha.. and got a few of them take a sip and pass around somemore. so turned on thinking that they all got drink a bit of my cum..

This is gross man! How can u do that?  :thumb:

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

Guest toshi

I had a massage a while back and war aroused when the masseur started pinching my nipples and fondling my testicles. He then gestured me to play with his dick. When he pulled his pants down, his precum was dripping. I dont know what got into me that I fondled his cock and wiped the precum on my hands and lick it up like it was honey.

He was so turned on that he guided me to his cock to suck it. I did and when he finally cummed, he was shivering and quivering. Had on the best sucking on the thick cock. His made mine look like a clit. heee

One morning when my ex and I were holidaying overseas, we had "our usual session" when we woke up.  When I was about to cum, he told me to hold and quickly jumped to the mini-bar fridge.  He took out the tub of yogurt we bought the night before, torn open the seal and told me to ejacuate inside.  And then, he also cum inside.  We then fed each other with the yogurt mix on bed.  lol.  The first few spoons were "hard to swallow" for me but once get through this, it ok.

I... don't think I can do that. The texture of sperm is so yolky, I can't bear myself to swallow it down. Sometimes it tastes weird, too. :c

Precum however... I'll lick it off clean. 

Guest lulu

Watch this clip (a Philippines gay movie) to learn how to make a mug of "GOOD" coffee and attract the customers.  

PS:  The cafe boss look like Timothy Go.  LOL

it will depend...if you like the guy or his...and enjoy yourself, swallowing the cum is just part of it....some top enjoy the sucker to lick dry their cum, they will have a sense of manhood.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

Do you volunteer to drink his ejaculation?I won't unless he forces me and I like him a lot.But I know man who like the sucking guy to swallow.There are the sucking guys who just love to drink it too.

Guest frank top

I m top most of the time...

I seldom blow unless he is fit n goodlooking with a handsome dick...

I dont swallow...

But many guys, including those i met in public for quickies n the few who topped me, enjoyed swallowing mine to the last drop :P

Guest frank top

To the tops, what is the significance of blowing your load in his mouth and getting him to swallow ?

Frankly spking, it makes no diff to me if that person is a stranger or someone i met for ONS... to me, these guys r just horny thats all, no special feeling for me to see them swallow

But if is someone i love, i think it is a physical act of trust

I always try my best to swallow my tops' loads. It's the best reward for them after their efforts thrusting and fucking!

I always try my best to swallow my tops' loads. It's the best reward for   *  M E  *   after their efforts thrusting and fucking!

Guest LONEly NIGht

I remember refused a guy to suck me but letting him to see me hj myself。 when I started moaning, he forced his way to suck and slurp clean the loads.

I remember refused a guy to suck me but letting him to see me hj myself。 when I started moaning, he forced his way to suck and slurp clean the loads.

yeah, i experienced like these too, i practice safer sex so, raw bj, while he licks my nipples, i slowly build up my momentum, and pleasure, so until at the last moment, when i lose control and start to spurt, he will quickly switch from licking my red and raw nipples to quickly lap and lick my cock head and fingers, he will vacuum suck my remaining semen in my head , of course the whole cock doesn't go into his mouth, the hungry blower only gets 1/5 of exposed cock head into lips only, why they bahave like this, because I laways claim to be first timer and I look and behave convincingly like sauna virgin as I will refrain full raw BJ, and only allow nipple lick and ball suck.

So all these hungry horny Bj alwys think they are popping my bJ cherry for the first time. LOL

yeah, i experienced like these too, i practice safer sex so, raw bj, while he licks my nipples, i slowly build up my momentum, and pleasure, so until at the last moment, when i lose control and start to spurt, he will quickly switch from licking my red and raw nipples to quickly lap and lick my cock head and fingers, he will vacuum suck my remaining semen in my head , of course the whole cock doesn't go into his mouth, the hungry blower only gets 1/5 of exposed cock head into lips only, why they bahave like this, because I laways claim to be first timer and I look and behave convincingly like sauna virgin as I will refrain full raw BJ, and only allow nipple lick and ball suck.

So all these hungry horny Bj alwys think they are popping my bJ cherry for the first time. LOL

Sorry typo error , meaning to say no raw BJ, with cock fully inserted in suckee's mouth, only the head is licked and then only briefly only ,

Sorry typo error , meaning to say no raw BJ, with cock fully inserted in suckee's mouth, only the head is licked and then only briefly only ,

Dont be silly

Licking the head briefly is as risky as sucking the whole cock, cos the penile hole is on the head, n fluid ooze out from it, n bacteria enters through it

Statistically, which is more likely, orally transmitted disease from X  number of bathed cocks versus  X number of contacts with unwashed fingers touching face?  Over the decades, so far no STD but many colds!

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.