Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

I used to swallow my partner's cum when he ejaculated in my mouth. But lately, he could not shoot during sex for almost a year liao. I miss those good old days, sweet taste in my mouth.

ciggie and alochol do make semen bitter. that what my exbf tasted like.

my other ex bf who dont smoke but happened to drink protein powder had sweet cum...very sweet and not turnoff kind of smell.

current bf has a hint of fishy smell...probably something to do w his oily diet?

If the guy is really yummy, I let me cum in my mouth. I then hold his cum in my mouth and kiss him. While kissing, we pass his cum to and fro our 2 mouths. Then I finally swallow.

To Kj, what do you mean by "he could not shoot during sex for almost a year" and what is the reason? He cannot cum at all or he cannot shoot but the cum can still flow out? In which case, you can still swallow.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Useless man

Most of the time he whom I'm sucking will tells me that he's cuming n if he grabs on to my head to mouth fxxk fast n harder. Need less to say he wants to cum in my mouth. Normally I'll do my best to let the cock load happily in my mouth. I'll swallow his load n lick, suck clean up the dick with my mouth.

If he's fx king my ass and he pulls out wanting to cum in my mouth. I'll only mouth on his cock for him to cum inside my mouth when he uses a condom. If he fxxk me bareback, I'll choose just open my mouth for him to shoot into it. To avoid tasting my on shit. I seldom get away not sucking the cock after fx king my ass without a condom. All of them will make me suck on awhile more after they cum. Some guys just said it out:"Pls clean off ur shit of my cock!" or"I want u to suck on ur own shit!".

I never feed myself my cum before. There's a few time my fxxk buddy fed my cum to me after Jo for me.

when i was a teen, i would cum on a spoon and feed myself... haha... but must say that i only did it after many tries cos everytime it happened like this - before masturbate, got all sorts of idea to want to eat my own cum, but once i cum (orgasm), all desire to eat my own cum disappears!

lol!

I luv swallowing mine everytime. felt such a waste if I DIY and wipe it away. Just can't understand why do some ppl swallow others but not their own.

I have the same "problem". I think is because i am more willing to take risks when horny. So after i cum, i lose the guts to swallow my own.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

I have the same "problem". I think is because i am more willing to take risks when horny. So after i cum, i lose the guts to swallow my own.

Don't scared. Just treat it like tapwater when you go overseas and boil it first.

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

when i was a teen, i would cum on a spoon and feed myself... haha... but must say that i only did it after many tries cos everytime it happened like this - before masturbate, got all sorts of idea to want to eat my own cum, but once i cum (orgasm), all desire to eat my own cum disappears! lol!

So kinky!!! haha...but spoon so difficult... use cup better. den can contain all, n drink like milk..

Its not abt the guts i think..its the urge. many ppl after cum lost the urge to swallow their own. but i dun hav thos problem thou.

its true its true. before wanking u will be wanting to swallow ur own cum or cum more than 1 times but after the first time u cummed, u will lose all mood to do all that you had planned. lol.

same goes for me too... did wonder why and if it was just me.. lol.. but I'd do it for the other guy instead (if he tastes good..haha) i feel it'd be real kinky to do that for the guy whilst one is in the mood..

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

same goes for me too... did wonder why and if it was just me.. lol.. but I'd do it for the other guy instead (if he tastes good..haha) i feel it'd be real kinky to do that for the guy whilst one is in the mood..

I can still swallow other guy's/ guys' cum after I cum... Just not mine... it feel really weird.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

I can still swallow other guy's/ guys' cum after I cum... Just not mine... it feel really weird.

interesting.. for me, guess I gotta wait awhile till I get high again.. lols..

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

I don't see anything wrong with swallowing. Personally I feel, it's the best way to show appreciation to your partner. :) Btw gotta agree about swallowing my own. Always have the thoughts before cumming but almost immediately after cumming, I don't even wanna look at the cum, let alone swallow it! Hahahaha...

I luv swallowing mine everytime. felt such a waste if I DIY and wipe it away. Just can't understand why do some ppl swallow others but not their own.

You swallow your own!? Thats very disgusting lo. If you swallow other people want, still make sense you felt horny and u want to swallow it.

Guess most people lose their momentum and horniness after cumming. I also have the same urge before I cum. But once after I cum, the mood just disappeared. Since all are interested in this, maybe we can organise a blowjob session together and everyone can cum and swallow each other's cum? Anyone keen to organise? haha

If the guy is really yummy, I let me cum in my mouth. I then hold his cum in my mouth and kiss him. While kissing, we pass his cum to and fro our 2 mouths. Then I finally swallow.

Wow, that's advanced sex. I never tried kissing to pass back his cum and finally swallow. As an Ang Moh, I like to take a load of Chinese cum in my mouth. I used to think it was hot to move up to be side-by-side with him again, then position my throat next my sex-buddy's ear. Then, when I swallowed, he would hear it clearly. Haha, I thought I was being so creative, but it impressed nobody - so I stopped doing it, thinking "Why bother?" :whistle:

Guest leanmeat
Wow, that's advanced sex. I never tried kissing to pass back his cum and finally swallow. As an Ang Moh, I like to take a load of Chinese cum in my mouth. I used to think it was hot to move up to be side-by-side with him again, then position my throat next my sex-buddy's ear. Then, when I swallowed, he would hear it clearly. Haha, I thought I was being so creative, but it impressed nobody - so I stopped doing it, thinking "Why bother?" :whistle:

ooo.. can i suggest something? yr partner might be more turn on seeing his cum in yr mouth n you swallow. its like now u see it, now u dun. i tink visual might hav a better effect?

thats hot! but you sure have to swallow it loud!

ooo.. can i suggest something? yr partner might be more turn on seeing his cum in yr mouth n you swallow. its like now u see it, now u dun. i tink visual might hav a better effect?

That's a good point. :yuk:

But of course, there's still a big problem. Because HE has just shot his load, his feelings of lust have immediately ENDED.

Now he probably just wants to sleep.

He doesn't CARE what you do with his creamy stuff.

But the guy with a mouthful of cum is still horny.

He can spit his friend's cream on his own cock and jack himself off with its slipperiness.

But don't expect the other guy to help!

He's finished and probably already snoring! Hahaha. :unsure:laugh.png

That's a good point. :yuk: But of course, there's still a big problem. Because HE has just shot his load, his feelings of lust have immediately ENDED. Now he probably just wants to sleep. He doesn't CARE what you do with his creamy stuff. But the guy with a mouthful of cum is still horny. He can spit his friend's cream on his own cock and jack himself off with its slipperiness. But don't expect the other guy to help! He's finished and probably already snoring! Hahaha. :unsure:laugh.png

That sound so selffish, to let the other finish off alone. anyway... on the swallowing part, i still rmb last time i cum in the mouth of 1 who is lying face up and i fxxk his mouth till abt to cum n took out n shoot inside it. he swallow n open his mouth to show me his empty mouth, and i tot that was v hot! it was v long ago n i stilll rmb.

boil cum? ooo, you get boiled egg white-like cooked sperm... and very sticky too! hahaha... (for those who are not sure what i am talking about, just try jerking off in a hot hot shower and see the effects of the hot water on your cum...) heh...

why dun you try cumming onto a hot frying pan. just remember dun stir it or you get scrambled egg white. :whistle:

why dun you try cumming onto a hot frying pan. just remember dun stir it or you get scrambled egg white. :whistle:

That would be too little to fry... Wonder how it smells like after frying. lol.

btw... sometimes when I eat egg white it smells like cum too... lols. or is it my hallucination?

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

There was one scene which turned me on a lot and I still recalled clearly til now. It was a gangbang session with 4 tops and 1 bottom. Each of us take turn in fxxking the bottom guy and then cummed twice and shot in a cup. In the end, we collected about half of the double shot glass and the bottom drank all of it in one gulp. The sight of a cum-thirst bottom is so damn hot !

Hi Guys I was wondering anyone got try this as well? Swallow own cum I tried mine and it feels ok not smelly at all. But to others it might seem abnormal So do share ur thoughts here thanks

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.