Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

Guest query?

I used to eat a lot, but no matter how much I eat, I don't become fat. However, recently, I have been eating my bf's cum numerous times. My parents and sister observed that my face becomes fatter. They wonder why I became fat all of a sudden. Hey guys, do you have the experience of getting fat by eating cum? :unsure:

Guest Guest

I used to eat a lot, but no matter how much I eat, I don't become fat. However, recently, I have been eating my bf's cum numerous times. My parents and sister observed that my face becomes fatter. They wonder why I became fat all of a sudden. Hey guys, do you have the experience of getting fat by eating cum? :unsure:

You could be pregnant in the face with that all mouth fcuking. :)

lol this is quite funny. You become fat when when you eat more calories than you used up. So maybe you eat so much of your BF's cum that you chuck up enough calories to make your face fatter. But a bit unlikely.

look into your diet and liftstyle changes, or maybe slowing down of metabolic rate. also could be water retention.

Guest lonelydudesg

good topic...

well for me..whenever i masturbate and cum, i eat back my cum...

cum is protein..so wen u cum..u are like throwing away ya protein. For me i rather have it back in my body.

So far, i don't have any side effect...have seen doctor..so far so good...also do research and it's safe.

and how it's taste like? well depends...from warm...to normal to nice..lol.

that's why some people wen they cum..they feel tired...

:)

Yes, please don't talk with your mouth full ...

how did u.. know what i was trying to imply.. :o

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest guest

you don't get fat, you just get these:

The risk of HIV transmission via oral sex is increased if the person performing the oral sex has cuts or sores in his mouth, if the person receiving oral sex has other sexually transmitted diseases, or if ejaculation takes place in the mouth. This risk is primarily for the person performing the oral sex—saliva alone is extremely unlikely to transmit HIV, and so, unless the person performing oral sex has lots of blood in his mouth from dental surgery or other trauma, oral sex is a low-risk activity for the receptive partner. While many gay men do not use condoms for oral sex (or dental dams for rimming), it's important to note these are effective ways to even further reduce the low chance of transmitting HIV through oral sex.

Gonorrhea and Chlamydia

Both gonorrhea and chlamydia can be transmitted by oral sex, and, unlike with HIV transmission via oral sex, the risk of these two bacterial diseases really does go both ways. Unfortunately, physicians rarely test for either pharyngeal (from oral sex) or rectal (from anal sex) cases of these two bacterial STDs, so they often go undiagnosed and untreated. If you regularly have unprotected oral or anal sex, you should speak to your doctor about getting additional tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in your throat and anus, but it is important to know that using a condom should be essentially 100 percent effective at preventing these two diseases.

If you are diagnosed with either gonorrhea or chlamydia, it is very important that you take your medication exactly as prescribed. Drug-resistant gonorrhea is increasingly becoming a problem in gay men, and it is possible that, if the number of resistant strains continues to rise, eventually one may develop that's untreatable. Don't be part of the problem—if you contract one of these diseases, take your pills like the doctor tells you to.

Herpes

Despite the fact that, in general, different variants of the herpes virus are responsible for oral (cold sores) and genital infections, it is possible for the viruses to jump from location to location. HSV-2, the virus most often responsible for genital infections, can spread from the genitals to the mouth during oral sex, and HSV-1, the virus most often responsible for oral infections, can spread in the other direction. In other words, it is possible for the herpes virus to be transmitted during oral sex no matter which partner is infected. Although the use of condoms during oral sex reduces the risk of transmission, the herpes virus spreads skin to skin, so they may not be fully protective. You should also know that the herpes virus can be transmitted even in the absence of an outbreak, and that although treatment with medications such as acyclovir reduces the chance of transmission, it does not prevent it entirely.

Syphilis

Syphilis is on the rise in gay men across the United States. There is a body of research that suggests that that may be, in large part, due to unprotected oral sex, since very few men realize that syphilis can be transmitted in that way. There are areas of the world in which nearly half of the syphilis seen in men who have sex with men can be attributed to oral sex. Although syphilis is only contagious in the primary and secondary stages when symptoms are present, the sores often go unnoticed. You cannot assume that your partner does not have infectious syphilis just because you have not noticed the presence of a sore. Syphilis sores in the mouth may be particularly difficult to detect, and secondary syphilis in that area sometimes presents as something as seemingly innocuous as tonsillitis. If you have unprotected oral sex, getting tested for syphilis should be a regular part of your health checkups.

Hepatitis

Hepatitis A can be passed during oral-anal sex (rimming), and it's possible that Hep B may be transmitted that way as well, although the data is less clear. Similarly, the research is mixed as to whether Hep B and Hep C can be transmitted via oral-genital contact. Some studies have shown transmission for individuals with extremely large numbers of sexual partners, while others have shown no association with oral sex at all. Fortunately there are safe and effective vaccines against both Hep A and Hep B, and they are easily available. Both vaccines are recommended for all men who have sex with men who weren't vaccinated as children.

HPV

HPV is best known as the virus responsible for causing the vast majority of cases of cervical cancer. This fact leads many men—and gay men in particular—to assume that human papillomavirus (HPV) infection is nothing they need to worry about. They're wrong. In addition to causing genital warts, HPV can cause penile and anal cancers as well as oral and throat cancers. HPV can definitely be transmitted from the penis to the oral cavity during oral sex, and it's possible that it could be transmitted the other way as well. Although very little research has been done in that area, at least one study has shown that one of the best predictors of having an oral HPV infection is having a regular partner with an oral HPV infection; the virus is very easy to transmit.

Guest Beauty

Why can't you admit that you are a greedy pig who hates to exercise instead of being self delusional and blaming your weight gain on that defenceless cum?

• 4 weeks later...

I am ready this string about cum diarrhea because this literally just happened to me, and I wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else. I blew a guy earlier tonight, and swallowed a large load. I did it on an empty stomach. An hour or two after: pure liquid diarrhea. This does not usually happen to me. Before the diarrhea, my stomach was a bit queazy. I read on another site that some have experienced this if they swallow cum on an empty stomach, as I did tonight. If they swallow cum not on an empty stomach (not longer after having a meal), they were fine. I guess it is best to have sex AFTER dinner.

i ate my own cum at times when i feel the urge to eat.. so far nothing happen to me.

in fact eating your own cum is VERY safe and full of proteins and other nutrients which are good for health.

if u guys do watch str pxxn, usually the guy will shoot the cum onto the woman's face and the woman will use tat to rub on their faces and eat it... its good for the skin.. much better than skincare products.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I had given blowjobs to dozens of guys and always make it a point to swallow the cum of those I really like.

Of course, many of you would know the taste of cum (mostly bitter, some sweet, some salty etc), but has anyone swallowed cum before?

On the point of cum-swallowing - I noticed that each time, within the matter of say 15 mins, I would have to run to the bowl to take a dump, and the dump is usually very runny and smells fishy.

Anyone care to share their experiences?

I doubt it has anything to do with your swallowing the cum. If cum can go from your mouth to you ass so fast via the stomach and the long length of your intestine and colon... you must have the most fastest digestive system in the world. If anything bad had happen due to the sperm you swallow?.. you would have throw up more likely. 15 mins is NOT possible. Ask any doctor. You sure you did not leave out the part where he fxxk you ass and deposited more sperm or finger you?

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I am ready this string about cum diarrhea because this literally just happened to me, and I wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else. I blew a guy earlier tonight, and swallowed a large load. I did it on an empty stomach. An hour or two after: pure liquid diarrhea. This does not usually happen to me. Before the diarrhea, my stomach was a bit queazy. I read on another site that some have experienced this if they swallow cum on an empty stomach, as I did tonight. If they swallow cum not on an empty stomach (not longer after having a meal), they were fine. I guess it is best to have sex AFTER dinner.

I agree with u, because when i am hungry for sex the man's body can shut down the urge to eat, u don't feel hungry at all , when i cruise in <shogun, i can go for hours and hours , i only feel hungry after sex urge is satisfied, suddenly i realise i have a stomach again, LOL

Okay, I am the guy who started this thread.

Just and update on the status of my stomach after my post last Friday.

Saturday - Did it with a 21 y.o. chap, swallowed just a bit, slight diarrhea

Sunday - Did it with 37 y.o. chap, swallowed one drop, diarrhea like hell

Monday - Did it with 27 y.o. chap, swallowed few drops, no diarrhea at all

Hmm... Strange! What's wrong with my stomach, or what's wrong with their cum?

Btw, all the flings were from Grindr - haha!

u can count how many drops meh?

for me cum is yuck. I only ate once and never want to taste it again. unless.... ^ ^

Guest asiana

semen contains sperms , thelife giving part , imagined everyaymen cum cums andall wasted , should all go into mymouth, disease free ones of ourse.

bukkkae fans out there waht was the most men semen u swallowed most

I don't know if I can add this here...

Anyways, I don't get diarrhea swallowing cum, but I do get diarrhea after a f**k session.

If the top's dick is inside me while fu*king, then I'm fine... But if the top's dick pulls in and out, I'll get this diarrhea sensation instead.

It probably got to do with something I ate an hour ago. I managed to "clean my hole" before that actually.

Do any of you guys have the same issue?

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• 4 months later...

i met a guy early this year. and have been seeing him on and off. he is such a nice person, very boy-in-door type. and over time, we began to get close. and i found myself very comfortable to want to swallow his cum when we make out. this is something i hardly do/ almost never do with anyone before... but for him, it is very natural...

anyone got similar experience?

I luv swallowing mine everytime. felt such a waste if I DIY and wipe it away. Just can't understand why do some ppl swallow others but not their own.

wow, kinky. never thot of it, but recently I did with a hunk and got naughty and well he came & spurted inside my mouth and it kinda went down the throat plus he tasted kinda good, so I thought, why not. :thumb:

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

I luv swallowing mine everytime. felt such a waste if I DIY and wipe it away. Just can't understand why do some ppl swallow others but not their own.

I guess u must have a very nice skin?!! :P Actually quite true, how come pple wld want to swallow other guys cum, but never want to swallow their own?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

i met a guy early this year. and have been seeing him on and off. he is such a nice person, very boy-in-door type. and over time, we began to get close. and i found myself very comfortable to want to swallow his cum when we make out. this is something i hardly do/ almost never do with anyone before... but for him, it is very natural...

anyone got similar experience?

means u are in love with him

Guest leanmeat
I guess u must have a very nice skin?!! :P Actually quite true, how come pple wld want to swallow other guys cum, but never want to swallow their own?

some told me after they cum they lose the feeling of wanna swallow own cum oredy. I nvr felt dat way at all. I sometimes swallow most but put some on my face.. haa..

Haha. This topic is hilarious. Just make sure the other party is willing to swallow too, or you're at the losing end IMO.

Losing end? Nobody here is talking abt mutual swallowing. one is saying he likes doing for neighbour, others is own.

Guest leanmeat
U get better complexion for swallowing, he doesnt get it for not doing the same, more like he is on the losing end ba

Pls lor, no one will think he is at losing end for not swallowing. wat u say sounds like wat a typical top will say, to convince ppl to do for him. I only felt wasted if i dun swallow my own. others can shoot any other place they want.

Swallow once.. when my ex-master tied me up and make me sit on his bed.. then something notti struck his mind.. he made me suck him till he almost cum.. then at that moment he grab my head and cum into my mouth.. then i did not swallow.. keeping his cum in my mouth hoping can split out later when he release me.. then my master suddenly push me down on his bed, and tat force made me swallow it... gosh.. my master also smart...

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.