Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

Guest Curious

I never taste my cum though i always thought of swallowing it before i jo. but sudden change wen its already spurted.

I reacted exactly the same way but took the courage to at least taste it....stll no guts to swallow though but am gonna try to as well.

Guest 呑精王后

Glad the previous post made you laugh.

Wei~~~I cannot tell you how har.....I can show you how..... By then you will laugh even louder.....

Kum until you buay Tao Kui (breathe)

For me my BF always will ejaculate in my mouth. Cause he said feel syiok. And I will auto swallow after i gather the first few squirts and he still shoots.Oh I love sucking his dick and swallowing for him. Hehe

• 3 weeks later...

There was one scene which turned me on a lot and I still recalled clearly til now. It was a gangbang session with 4 tops and 1 bottom. Each of us take turn in fxxking the bottom guy and then cummed twice and shot in a cup. In the end, we collected about half of the double shot glass and the bottom drank all of it in one gulp. The sight of a cum-thirst bottom is so damn hot !

Last night, I had a guy come over my place real late, like 3am. I asked him to take out his cock as he approach my place. I was kneeling at the doorway completely naked. He came and stood outside wif his hard cock & I wasted no time in sucking him there. Then after awhile I led him inside & he fxxked me wildly cos I got him all hot now. Just as he was abt to cum, I took a shot glass & collected all his juicy cum in it. Then I swallowed it all like I was downing some liquor shots. aft dat I kissed him fully on his mouth & he said he cld taste his own cum & dat it was hot! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest region

I did swallow and it taste pretty weird..

Would only do that for people whom i'm interested in :)

But i'd need to gush down tons of water as my throat would feel pretty dry after swallowing cum.

Guest Guest

What's the taste like? What type of food makes it sweeter, nicer, or more fragrant? Is it true that eating a lot of meat gives it an unpleasant bitter taste? ^_^

I've always preferred swallowing others cum. have a fetish for sucking two guys at the same time. they can both cum in my mouth and on my face. love the feeling of warm cum on my face and down my throat.

am i the only one who likes this?

Guest Guest

I've always preferred swallowing others cum. have a fetish for sucking two guys at the same time. they can both cum in my mouth and on my face. love the feeling of warm cum on my face and down my throat.

am i the only one who likes this?

Describe the taste, I am curious!

I only swallow my bf's cum and only after knowing him and bedding him for a long time. I never had this habit until I find that his pre-cum is plentiful and very tasty. I think it boil down to what the person been eating, quality food (more seafood like prawns and oysters and less red meat) produce sweeter cum. Now our time together is more exciting!

i will swallow my own cum at times... cos one's own cum is the most safest ... and cum consists of proteins which can help in your health..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 3 months later...

There was one scene which turned me on a lot and I still recalled clearly til now. It was a gangbang session with 4 tops and 1 bottom. Each of us take turn in fxxking the bottom guy and then cummed twice and shot in a cup. In the end, we collected about half of the double shot glass and the bottom drank all of it in one gulp. The sight of a cum-thirst bottom is so damn hot !

so gross and unsafe to swallow all of guys' cum...

thanks for that perspective bluesea... i think so too.

but...

sighs...

yess.. u should sigh!!

no matter how much u fall in love, i'd love to remind u not to swallow..

cum is just a fluid, it can be easily absorbed..

n for sure virus is not something digestible :)

host for his cum is already pretty much for u dear...

don't take risk anyhow..

best wishes!!

tumblr_mhihjuETrx1r258uwo1_250.gif

Own cum where got disgusting.

It is safe and clean.

My suggest for people who want to try:

Can you do controlled ejaculation? As in you really orgasm but don't give it your 100% ....like jerk and touch till the point of shooting just relax and let some(or many) cum flow /shoot out. Cup your dick with 1 hand. (your hand position should be like turning a lighbulb. except this will let your cum shoot at your palm.

If you do it correctly then you should still feel horny(maybe not as horny as first time but you are definitely still having an erection and definitely can orgasm 2nd time)

Then now while horny, do whatever you want with your cum.

Beginners who find it hard to swallow can maybe put some on your nipples and tickle your nipple and proceed to jerk off 2nd time.

Or you can jerk off 2nd time but this time before you do it, just make your cum all over your dick(like a lube) , it can be messy but also makes you really horny.

Advance people no need to say do whatever you want with your cum, finger your ass with it, drink it while masturbating 2nd time, bukakke (just drip it all over your face(or just the cheek part and avoid your eye...) then masturbate while having cum on your face.

If anybody tried before one weird thing i noticed...when i make my self upside down and jerk off aiming at my mouth, cum taste salty but when i drink it from my hands, it does not taste salty....weird huh.

From many hours of self play and yes 6 years lurking in various forum but only 1 time encounter (afraid of getting disease)

Yup that is all from me!

• 3 weeks later...

I have recently had this trouble as well, and at first it baffled me. I have three or four guys that I give regular service to, and only recently had this problem arise. I have swallowed many hundreds of loads in the past and never had this problem and i noticed that the problem was with one particular individual only.

This guy does tend to release copious amounts of cum when he ejaculates in my mouth, so I at first I thought it was just the amount that I was swallowing. After some thought though, I realized that this one individual is a very clean guy and always showers right before I show up to take care of him. I am pretty sure that it is my reaction to the soap he is using. I have heard soap is a natural laxative anyway so it makes sense.

I had given blowjobs to dozens of guys and always make it a point to swallow the cum of those I really like.

Of course, many of you would know the taste of cum (mostly bitter, some sweet, some salty etc), but has anyone swallowed cum before?

On the point of cum-swallowing - I noticed that each time, within the matter of say 15 mins, I would have to run to the bowl to take a dump, and the dump is usually very runny and smells fishy.

Anyone care to share their experiences?

I understand how you feel.

Whenever I see someone's dick, I vomit.

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

I don't know if I can add this here...

Anyways, I don't get diarrhea swallowing cum, but I do get diarrhea after a f**k session.

If the top's dick is inside me while fu*king, then I'm fine... But if the top's dick pulls in and out, I'll get this diarrhea sensation instead.

It probably got to do with something I ate an hour ago. I managed to "clean my hole" before that actually.

Do any of you guys have the same issue?

i think it should be air entering with every pump.

its like each time the dick goes in... it pumps in more air... lol...

• 4 months later...

I have noticed the sane effect...diarhea after swallowing. I also notices happens with certain guts and not others. I attribute it to:

Is my stomach empty? Seems like an empty stomach = more issues.

How big a load? Guys who really squirt seem to cause more unpleasant side effects ( but not always)

How many guys? I once did 3 guys in the space if a few hours...had some problems the rest of the day.

Lastly, cum contains fructose...a sugar that causes your gut to accumulate water. This can lead to diareaha. Some "diabetic candies" use fructose as a sweetener...one day, thinking I was being healthy I ate a big handful of diabetic gum drops ( instead of the regular sugar kind)...OMG! In about 20 minutes I exploded like I had swallowed a handgrenade.

I have noticed the sane effect...diarhea after swallowing. I also notices happens with certain guts and not others. I attribute it to:

Is my stomach empty? Seems like an empty stomach = more issues.

How big a load? Guys who really squirt seem to cause more unpleasant side effects ( but not always)

How many guys? I once did 3 guys in the space if a few hours...had some problems the rest of the day.

Lastly, cum contains fructose...a sugar that causes your gut to accumulate water. This can lead to diareaha. Some "diabetic candies" use fructose as a sweetener...one day, thinking I was being healthy I ate a big handful of diabetic gum drops ( instead of the regular sugar kind)...OMG! In about 20 minutes I exploded like I had swallowed a handgrenade.

our cum doesnt contain as much fructose as those sweets.. Anyway, it's aspartame or sorbitol that has laxative effect if consumed in large amount..

most probably psychological effect. hahas

• 1 month later...

When you're having a quickie and giving blowjobs to your partner, do you ever swallow the cum? Let's say different partners every week, just blowjobs and no anals, but you swallow their cum?

Wouldn't it be risky on getting infected if you do so, like you don't even know whether that person is clean or the accumulations of different cum swallowed in your body will causes diseases? Just being curious since I saw many blogs about their conquest in getting hot cocks and swallowing their creamy cum and so....

Any experienced person would like to share or enlighten me? Thanks in advanced! :)

WTF clint, u pervert!! Imagine me doing quickies. OMGAAAADDDD..... >.< Seriously not me, but just been wondering coz my friends been telling me stuffs like that but those blog posts are like that.... So I'm like Alice in Wonderland now.... @_@

Euuuwwwww u really swallow ur cum? That's so nutritious! LOLLLLL :P

if im not wrong , doesnt matter if u swallow or not, the important part is the point where it touch your mouth area because when u swallow it in the cum will flow to your stomach area and your stomach acid will just kill off whatever is inside.

However lets say some1 cum in your mouth and u happening to be bleeding at your gum then if the person carrys hiv , u have a high chance of catching it so i dont think swallowing or spitting out make any difference, best is dont cum in mouth to be safe.

I do, that's because I have a 45 yo buddy who does not sex outside.  I only do that after 2 years of knowing him well.  I just enjoy the spontaneity of the two of us and the explosion  that comes with it, besides he has the best tasting cum I came across.  

I do not blow strangers. Its dangerous.

Not with strangers...never

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.