Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

I dont eat others', so i tried my own jus to find out the taste

And i did it before full orgasm when my cum was oozing out without shooting full load yet (something like cum control), which left me still horny to desire eating my own cum

After orgasm, i wont do it :P

When I was younger and exploring, either in a sandwich or milk. Ewwww? Well, at ;least I tried 'eating myself'  :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

same!!!!!!!! me too.....

i m exactly like this, once i came, i will question myself why m i eating such stuff

I dont eat others', so i tried my own jus to find out the taste

And i did it before full orgasm when my cum was oozing out without shooting full load yet (something like cum control), which left me still horny to desire eating my own cum

After orgasm, i wont do it :P

Did it once, won't rule out doing it again.

What Silveriot said is true: during the act you will harbour thoughts of eating your own cum because you are too horny. After orgasm that feeling dissipates and you would rather lap it up... with tissue.

Any professional here to explain this phenomenon?  

when much younger, tried my own cum once, fishy and didn't like it so didn't want to try again. But there are many time when I am horny and want to eat it up again but after orgasm, just remember how fishy it was and won't do it. Also tried my own pee, salty sia. Also won't want to do again. The things we do  when we are young...lol

when much younger, tried my own cum once, fishy and didn't like it so didn't want to try again. But there are many time when I am horny and want to eat it up again but after orgasm, just remember how fishy it was and won't do it. Also tried my own pee, salty sia. Also won't want to do again. The things we do  when we are young...lol

i suppose it's the experimental curious stage of life... 

we all have been through it one way or another lol

Normally no, but had a kinky experience when a bottom tied me and fucked himself with my cock. When I cummed, he force feed to me. It was salty cos my diet is high in protein.

I have one fb who doesn't just like cum, he loves cum. He always drinks his own cum. And his favorite session is a gangbang where he can collect all the cum and drink in one shot.

Any lean guy wanna shot inside my mouth. Lol

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder.

Therefore, you are hereby awarded 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

p/s: Your post will be removed

• 2 months later...

Finally, were getting somewhere! All these Doctors, saying cum can't cause diarrhea! THEY, need to suck some penises! I remember my first vomit, & a few close calls, when the cum tasted very bitter! Recently, I had a bitter large load, from a 25yo. About 45 minutes later, my ass exploded, with black water. Took 24 hours to stop the runs. Today, I took 2, very small loads, different guys, taste was fair, just a slight touch of bitter. One hour later, 2 bouts of black squirts!  In both cases, I did not have a full stomach. Then again, for 45 years, I've sucked 100s of guys, & probably swallowed 60%, of them, with No problem. Lucky Me! Now days, I'm lucky to suck one every 2 months.  So, that leaves the question, of the bitter guys, empty stomach, change in allergies, & being used to it!  Least it's a starting point.

• 7 months later...
Guest swallow

Just curious, how many guys here have the fetish of swallowing cum? How many different guys' load have u taken? Where do u normally find people to feed u?

I think its just the mood at the moment

sometimes they just want it on ur face

and get excited to see a mess

sometimes its the lack of control..

and cant be bothered to pull it out

so the suckers just continue

most suckers will continue

that's what they are good at

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.