Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

51 minutes ago, nip_fun said:

I love sucker who drink my cum after they suck me. So satisfied to feed them 

Please feed me.. 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

Guest 脏子姨
23 hours ago, grocksd said:

How are you guys not afraid of getting any STD's? Swallowing is such a tempting and perceptibly fulfilling experience. I will do it day and night if i could and be a slut if there are no sexual diseases as well? Wanna hear your thought and if any of you are afraid after swallowing ? 

Yah loh.....one shot and you are gone for ever....

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2018 at 12:02 PM, grocksd said:

How are you guys not afraid of getting any STD's? Swallowing is such a tempting and perceptibly fulfilling experience. I will do it day and night if i could and be a slut if there are no sexual diseases as well? Wanna hear your thought and if any of you are afraid after swallowing ? 

Yes, you can get it just by oral alone, without swallowing.  It can be worse if you have a cut or wound in your mouth that is unknown to you and the virus enter your bloodstream.

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 minutes ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

I have sucked a few masseur in bkk before, realised that the Thai guys manly essence smelled more musky and seem to have some Thai-spice smell to it. 

Wonder if it’s due to the food that they eat.

once I did 4-hand massage at Silom, the first guy that came in my mouth tasted like the Thai-spice, but the second guy tasted like pineapples.

felt like it was a sumptuous 2-course Thai meal! Hehe :yuk:

You better check for HIV....

Likely kena....

20 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

You better check for HIV....

Likely kena....

Qft.

Not only hiv but possibly any other std....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 months later...
Guest anti mosquito detergent
13 minutes ago, fab said:

Only drink from reliable taps.

How to tell if a tap is reliable??

Alarios omnes in conspectu hostium pro castris minoribus constituit, quod minus multitudine militum legionariorum pro hostium numero valebat, ut ad speciem alariis uteretur; ipse triplici instructa acie usque ad castra hostium accessit.

1 hour ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Alarios omnes in conspectu hostium pro castris minoribus constituit, quod minus multitudine militum legionariorum pro hostium numero valebat, ut ad speciem alariis uteretur; ipse triplici instructa acie usque ad castra hostium accessit.

See if the tap can shoot a lot...

13 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Drink from your own tap :twisted:

On 1/22/2019 at 6:27 PM, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

So I can swallow or not?

If you want to live longer and avoid this risk yourself, then no.

If you already smoke, eat unhealthy, live shittily, anyhow cross road, or need it as it makes you very happy, then i dont think it matter.:thumb:

Edited by Garyl

Guest disclosed yourself
11 minutes ago, MasterDaddy said:

When being sucked or wanked off by a guy the question always arises. "Where do you want me to cum?". Some guys may reply "on my chest, on my arse, in my face".  But the reply Daddy loves to hear best is "feed me Daddy, cum in my mouth, let me taste that hot Daddy cum" to which Daddy always replies "yea eat it bitch, swallow that Daddy cum, lick that cock clean". So far none of Dads' cum eaters have complained of any ill effects. Most comments are limited to the large amount of cum Daddy shoots, the velocity with which it hits their throat and the satisfying taste. Daddy can subscribe to he latter as he always like to kiss his cum-eater after feeding him a load and as our lips meet and our tongues mingle Daddy can usually taste and smell his fresh spunk. The only danger experienced by Dads cum eaters is sometimes when Daddy cums without warning there may be a choking sensation if the recipient does not swallow quickly enough and in rythem with the pumping of Daddy's cock. Daddy once read somewhere that a guys stomach acid is so strong it will sanitise any spunk eaten and similarly saliva should neutralise any harmful effects of cum shot in the mouth. How true this is Daddy does not know. To be on the safe side some guys do not brush their teeth before sucking cock to avoid cuts to their gums and of course any guy with sores or cuts in his mouth should avoid cock contact for both his own and his partners well being. But whatever the risks there will always be those suckers who demand to be fed cum and those tops who like to feed their load to their partner. For the sucker it is more than just getting one of their five a day. Daddy has experienced bukakke sessions were guys, naked and kneeling, have been fed multiple loads by dozens of guys. At the end of the session they are coated in cum and their stomachs must be full. They can never seem to get enough and don't seem to suffer any ill effects from their creamy diet. Likewise with the guys who compete to suck Daddy off in the sauna or toilet they crave the taste of cum and drink and lick up every drop? Daddy has seen cock sluts in public toilets eating cum from the floor. Is it an act of submission? Maybe a cock sucking cum eater can explain.  For the top, shooting his load into the throat of another guy or cumming into an open mouth or onto an outstretched tongue and then having your cock and cum slit licked clean is always extremely satisfying and enjoyable. So whatever the risks, like all sexual activity, guys will do it. Any thought of the dangers involved will only arise after those urges and cravings have been sated.

YES!! SO WELL WRITTEN

Let me suck your cock now daddy~~

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

YES!! SO WELL WRITTEN

Let me suck your cock now daddy~~

Me too I want to swallow his cum! :) 

Huc omnes undique, qui controversias habent, conveniunt eorumque decretis iudiciisque parent. 11 Disciplina in Britannia reperta atque inde in Galliam translata esse existimatur .

5 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Me too I want to swallow his cum! :) 

Huc omnes undique, qui controversias habent, conveniunt eorumque decretis iudiciisque parent. 11 Disciplina in Britannia reperta atque inde in Galliam translata esse existimatur .

If you want to hijack Guest names and Guest styles then you need to get smarter. Copying my closing lines doesn't make it real, because you know what. I don't use any such closing line twice. They are original.

You have nothing else to do in your life?

Am I annoying you because every day I show you the mirror and show you and the others here how nasty and ugly you are with your posts?

As I said before. go on if you have fun in hijacking me. It doesn't bother me.

It only shows all others here, what mental problems you have and that you really have the mindset of a 3 year old child.

Huius sunt plurima simulacra: hunc omnium inventorem artium ferunt, hunc viarum atque itinerum ducem, hunc ad quaestus pecuniae mercaturasque habere vim maximam arbitrantur.

3 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

As I said before. go on if you have fun in hijacking me. It doesn't bother me.

Who is hijacking who?  Please take a look at yourself in the mirror

Come on. you know what I am talking about....

On 1/12/2019 at 2:18 PM, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Responding to own posts,  inflationary creating artificial Guest profile names.

Turning around the same discussion for months without any end in sight.

Is Guest 脏子姨 a loquacious, garrulous  and quarrelsome attention whore?????????

5 minutes ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Who is hijacking who?  Please take a look at yourself in the mirror

This closing line phrase I used before too. I m a genius I can remember them. I used it on 12 January 2019 already.

it doesn't help you to hijack my Guest name.

I will make public that it is you, and what games you play to discredit others.

People will just startign to doubt at your mental state. Therefore, go on....

As I said go on, if you like to be a childish small kid....

However, note: you are not going to stop me to post anything here.

Ob eam causam spatia omnis temporis non numero dierum sed noctium finiunt; dies natales et mensum et annorum initia sic observant ut noctem dies subsequatur.

1 minute ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

I m a genius I can remember them. I used it on 12 January 2019 already.

it doesn't help you to hijack my Guest name.

I will make public that it is you, and what games you play to discredit others.

People will just startign to doubt at your mental state. Therefore, go on....

I think everyone else here is starting to doubt your mental state, you accusing yourself.

Anyone who calls himself a genius, especially someone with your mental state, is delusional to the max.

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

I think everyone else here is starting to doubt your mental state, you accusing yourself.

Anyone who calls himself a genius, especially someone with your mental state, is delusional to the max.

Comparing anybody to you , can be considered as sane and of sound mind.

At least I don't play these super childish games of taking other people's Guest names.

I am very sure that the people here are getting annoyed about this.

And probably the Moderators soon too.

Neque quisquam agri modum certum aut fines habet proprios; sed magistratus ac principes in annos singulos gentibus cognationibusque hominum, qui una coierunt, quantum et quo loco visum est agri attribuunt atque anno post alio transire cogunt.

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.