Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

On 1/23/2019 at 12:12 AM, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

Come on. you know what I am talking about....

This closing line phrase I used before too. I m a genius I can remember them. I used it on 12 January 2019 already.

it doesn't help you to hijack my Guest name.

I will make public that it is you, and what games you play to discredit others.

People will just startign to doubt at your mental state. Therefore, go on....

As I said go on, if you like to be a childish small kid....

However, note: you are not going to stop me to post anything here.

Ob eam causam spatia omnis temporis non numero dierum sed noctium finiunt; dies natales et mensum et annorum initia sic observant ut noctem dies subsequatur.

Geniuses dont waste their life punching keyboards to reply to every shadow and moving grass and leaves, nor any wind or breeze passing by.

They live a fulfilling fucking , eating , sleeping , repeat  repeat.

They dont punch kb in blowing wind. 

its a waste of genius lives

Guest anti mosquito detergent
15 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Geniuses dont waste their life punching keyboards to reply to every shadow and moving grass and leaves, nor any wind or breeze passing by.

They live a fulfilling fucking , eating , sleeping , repeat  repeat.

They dont punch kb in blowing wind. 

its a waste of genius lives

:thumb:

On 1/21/2019 at 8:50 PM, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

I am a devout cock sucker and love to swallow cum by different men. Anyone know safe or not? Any precautions to take?

Only your own cum is superb safe, others' you got to pray hard that the guy sucked by you is clean without any STDs...

14 hours ago, mate69 said:

Really? How so eh?

When being suck, you have no control over the sucker if his teeth accidentally scratched the skin of your dick and let the virus enter your bloodstream.  

When sucking, if you are sure you have no wound or ulcer in your mouth, the virus in the cums cannot enter your bloodstream but will be swallowed down and killed by the stomach acid. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

17 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

When being suck, you have no control over the sucker if his teeth accidentally scratched the skin of your dick and let the virus enter your bloodstream.  

When sucking, if you are sure you have no wound or ulcer in your mouth, the virus in the cums cannot enter your bloodstream but will be swallowed down and killed by the stomach acid. 

most of the time the stomach acid usually kills any bacteria if there is in the semen..not all semen has bacteria...

On 1/23/2019 at 12:25 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I really love this!!

Image result for cum swallowing gay gif

Reminds me of my married colleague n me. Without informing me he is cumming, he splashed out all his cum in my mouth. 

• 2 weeks later...

In my late 20s i tried to convince myself i was bi. Had a few interesting encounters:

1) had a medium term relationship with a dominant top transsexual. Completely passable as a lady but with a pretty sizeable tool. She used to call me up, inspect my cock to see if it was shaved, finger in my butt to see it was clean, then fuck me, cum on my face and then make me go home without allowing me to use her toilet or clean up. One time she had a suprise for me. Made me tie a ribbon to my cock to make me feel feminine and ashamed. As she was lying face up in bed, i was sucking her cock, i felt a hand on my butt. Turned around and it was a guy grinning. Turns out... she posted it online. And then collected payment from him as well! Anyway they took turns using my butt and mouth. He came in my mouth first while she held me face. Then she said in a stern voice..."show me" and i opened my mouth to show the cum inside. "swallow it" and i did. Then she came in my mouth and did the same orders again. The guy's cum tasted awful (think it was a few weeks in his balls)

2) 3 some with a married couple. 69 position with the wife while he alternated between fucking her and my mouth. He came inside her and i licked her semen filled vagina clean.

1 hour ago, btmslut said:

In my late 20s i tried to convince myself i was bi. Had a few interesting encounters:

1) had a medium term relationship with a dominant top transsexual. Completely passable as a lady but with a pretty sizeable tool. She used to call me up, inspect my cock to see if it was shaved, finger in my butt to see it was clean, then fuck me, cum on my face and then make me go home without allowing me to use her toilet or clean up. One time she had a suprise for me. Made me tie a ribbon to my cock to make me feel feminine and ashamed. As she was lying face up in bed, i was sucking her cock, i felt a hand on my butt. Turned around and it was a guy grinning. Turns out... she posted it online. And then collected payment from him as well! Anyway they took turns using my butt and mouth. He came in my mouth first while she held me face. Then she said in a stern voice..."show me" and i opened my mouth to show the cum inside. "swallow it" and i did. Then she came in my mouth and did the same orders again. The guy's cum tasted awful (think it was a few weeks in his balls)

2) 3 some with a married couple. 69 position with the wife while he alternated between fucking her and my mouth. He came inside her and i licked her semen filled vagina clean.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, btmslut said:

I am shocked, 

not in Singapore, right.

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing I can say is that sucking and swallowing is definitely much less risky than getting fucked and bred raw.

Having said that, it’s a good thing my sucking is that smooth and tangle-free, it’s less prone to chafing and other injuries. Plus, I suck to swallow! Such a waste if cum is not swallowed to the last drop ;) I’ve had excellent feeders from this forum, and I can say they have been enjoying my mouth as much as I’ve been enjoying their loads.

Yes I did it with the ORD guy...after I cum on his yummy body I lick it and kiss him....lick again n kiss...then when he cum on my face..he lick it we keep deep french kiss...wow i tell you shiok so enjoyable outdoor fun sex hehe 

7 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Anyone here doesn't like the taste of sperm?

Somehow I don't like it.. :(

The masseur jerked me hard and i accidentally shot it to my own mouth. it was my first time tasting it and i didnt like it. a little salty. is that taste normal by the way?

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The masseur jerked me hard and i accidentally shot it to my own mouth. it was my first time tasting it and i didnt like it. a little salty. is that taste normal by the way?

Yes got salty taste. Also got another Idk what taste 

Guest disclosed yourself
On 1/22/2019 at 9:53 PM, MasterDaddy said:

When being sucked or wanked off by a guy the question always arises. "Where do you want me to cum?". Some guys may reply "on my chest, on my arse, in my face".  But the reply Daddy loves to hear best is "feed me Daddy, cum in my mouth, let me taste that hot Daddy cum" to which Daddy always replies "yea eat it bitch, swallow that Daddy cum, lick that cock clean". So far none of Dads' cum eaters have complained of any ill effects. Most comments are limited to the large amount of cum Daddy shoots, the velocity with which it hits their throat and the satisfying taste. Daddy can subscribe to he latter as he always like to kiss his cum-eater after feeding him a load and as our lips meet and our tongues mingle Daddy can usually taste and smell his fresh spunk. The only danger experienced by Dads cum eaters is sometimes when Daddy cums without warning there may be a choking sensation if the recipient does not swallow quickly enough and in rythem with the pumping of Daddy's cock. Daddy once read somewhere that a guys stomach acid is so strong it will sanitise any spunk eaten and similarly saliva should neutralise any harmful effects of cum shot in the mouth. How true this is Daddy does not know. To be on the safe side some guys do not brush their teeth before sucking cock to avoid cuts to their gums and of course any guy with sores or cuts in his mouth should avoid cock contact for both his own and his partners well being. But whatever the risks there will always be those suckers who demand to be fed cum and those tops who like to feed their load to their partner. For the sucker it is more than just getting one of their five a day. Daddy has experienced bukakke sessions were guys, naked and kneeling, have been fed multiple loads by dozens of guys. At the end of the session they are coated in cum and their stomachs must be full. They can never seem to get enough and don't seem to suffer any ill effects from their creamy diet. Likewise with the guys who compete to suck Daddy off in the sauna or toilet they crave the taste of cum and drink and lick up every drop? Daddy has seen cock sluts in public toilets eating cum from the floor. Is it an act of submission? Maybe a cock sucking cum eater can explain.  For the top, shooting his load into the throat of another guy or cumming into an open mouth or onto an outstretched tongue and then having your cock and cum slit licked clean is always extremely satisfying and enjoyable. So whatever the risks, like all sexual activity, guys will do it. Any thought of the dangers involved will only arise after those urges and cravings have been sated.

So horny after reading this. Can I swallow your cum! I am a big cumwhore.

Finola aosta arveola coquor arzen, pommodero te avizandum.

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

So horny after reading this. Can I swallow your cum! I am a big cumwhore.

Finola aosta arveola coquor arzen, pommodero te avizandum.

Just a warning to all:

The trolling Guest =  Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent is now hijacking my Guest nick name under "Guest disclosed yourself".  He is just playing some childish games again against me, because he seems unhappy and trying to troll me now. He is unhappy that I m pointing out his bad posts.

I did not post this and I never posted any Italian sounding finishing sentence in any of my posts . (in proper Italian it must be pomodoro anyway

I regret if this is annoying to you, but I just want to inform you readers here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wha tawhara ki uta, he kiko tamure ki tai.

4 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Just a warning to all:

The trolling Guest =  Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent is now hijacking my Guest nick name under "Guest disclosed yourself".  He is just playing some childish games again against me, because he seems unhappy and trying to troll me now. He is unhappy that I m pointing out his bad posts.

I did not post this and I never posted any Italian sounding finishing sentence in any of my posts . (in proper Italian it must be pomodoro anyway

I regret if this is annoying to you, but I just want to inform you readers here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wha tawhara ki uta, he kiko tamure ki tai.

yawns,

snore, 

sleeps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Recently tried a china guy cum after sucking on his big fat cock, he shot the cum in my mouth and it tasted like Mala smell!

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, dllm said:

Can swallow meh? Will kenna HIV or not? 

If you are going to get HIV from oral sex, it is not due to the actual swallowing.

If a guy is going to cum in your mouth, whether you swallow or not is not going to affect your HIV risk

2 hours ago, auri said:

If you are going to get HIV from oral sex, it is not due to the actual swallowing.

If a guy is going to cum in your mouth, whether you swallow or not is not going to affect your HIV risk

As long as the virus in the cums enter your bloodstream,  you get it.  Ensure there is no cut or wound (ulcers) in the mouth before engaging oral sex. 

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

As long as the virus in the cums enter your bloodstream,  you get it.  Ensure there is no cut or wound (ulcers) in the mouth before engaging oral sex. 

correct,  there is a very low chance of contracting HIV from oral sex, and that is usually from sores or cuts in the mouth. 

If the guy does NOT cum inside the mouth, the risk is lower.

On the other hand, swallowing the cum does NOT increase your chance of getting the disease compared to just spitting out the cum,

• 3 months later...
Guest 辣妹子
On 3/10/2019 at 7:21 AM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Recently tried a china guy cum after sucking on his big fat cock, he shot the cum in my mouth and it tasted like Mala smell!

Was it 大辣、中辣 or 小辣?

eat cleaner with lesser fried food and meat may likely improve fragrance and taste. Some say pineapple...

Some people is happy with just swallowing while others is equally satisfied with just providing.

For me, I shared: cumming together during 69 around the same time never fails to satisfy! 😘

Though I must say from experience, only with someone with chemistry and deep interest will find it ultra high and fulfilling...

On 10/20/2019 at 12:51 AM, hat0218 said:

I only suck cock before once and I don't feel any orgasm during the whole process.

I still prefer someone to suck my cock.

And most prefer someone who is fit and young to suck their cock.  Do they suck better ?

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.