Male HQ

Fetish Discussion - Do You Swallow Others Sperm / Cum ? + Eating Your Own Sperm (Compiled)

newguy2l

Info from healthline.com

14 Things to Know About Swallowing Semen

7-8 minutes

Semen is a “viscous, creamy, slightly yellowish or greyish” substance made up of spermatozoa — commonly known as sperm — and a fluid called seminal plasma.

In other words, semen contains two separate components: the sperm and the fluid.

Sperm — about 1 to 5 percent of the semen — are the tadpole-like reproductive cells that contain half of the genetic information to create human offspring.

The seminal plasma fluid, which is about 80 percent water, makes up the rest.

For the most part, yes, the components that make up semen are safe to ingest.Swallowed semen is digested in the same way as food.However, in very rare circumstances, some people might discover that they’re allergic to semen. This is also known as human seminal plasma hypersensitivity (HSP).

Though rare, this sensitivity is something to be aware of in case you find yourself experiencing an allergic reaction.

Despite its reputation for being a rich source of protein, you would likely have to consume gallons of semen to see any dietary health benefits.

Although the amount of ejaculate varies from person to person — depending on a variety of factors, such as age and health — protein is only a small part. It’s about one-twentieth of the entire fluid.

Along with the sperm, protein, and water mentioned above, semen also contains a variety of other components, including:

• sugar, both fructose and glucose
  • sodium
  • citrate
  • zinc
  • chloride
  • calcium
  • lactic acid
  • magnesium
  • potassium
  • urea

Yes, but not as many as you might think. Contrary to popular belief, sperm isn’t highly caloric.

Each teaspoon of ejaculate — the average amount of ejaculate produced at one time — is around five to seven calories, which is about the same as a stick of gum.

There’s no single description of what semen tastes like because it can vary from person to person.To some, it can taste bitter and salty, while for others, it can taste sugary sweet. Although there isn’t a direct link proving that a person’s diet directly affects the taste of their sperm, there’s some anecdotal evidence.

There are a few foods that could make semen taste more palatable, or less acidic, such as:

• celery
  • parsley
  • wheatgrass
  • cinnamon
  • nutmeg
  • pineapple
  • papaya
  • oranges

On the other hand, many believe that a more intolerant bitterness could be attributed to other foods, as well as drug-like substances, such as:

• garlic
  • onions
  • broccoli
  • cabbage
  • leafy greens
  • asparagus
  • meat and dairy products
  • alcohol
  • cigarettes
  • coffee

Similar to taste, the smell of semen can vary quite a lot depending on circumstances like diet, health, and hygiene.

In many situations, semen can smell like bleach or other household cleaners. This has to do with its makeup of ingredients, in order to provide a pH level where the sperm can thrive.

Unlike the vagina, which naturally skews more acidic, semen tends to be neutral or slightly alkaline.

It stays around 7.26 to 8.40 on the pH scale — which ranges from 0, highly acidic, to 14, highly alkaline.

On the other hand, if semen smells musky or fishy, this could be due to outside factors.

Like taste, a more putrid smell could be attributed to diet, in the same way that asparagus affects the scent of urine.

Sweat and dried pee can also make it smell bitter.

Potentially! There’s some research that shows there could be natural antidepressant properties in semen.

These may include:

• endorphins
  • estrone
  • prolactin
  • oxytocin
  • thyrotropin-releasing hormone
  • serotonin

A 2002 study conducted by the State University of New York at Albany surveyed 293 college-age females to see if exposure to semen, without the use of outside condoms worn on the penis, affected their overall mood.

According to the survey, those who were directly exposed to semen showed significantly better mood and fewer symptoms of depression.

However, this study should be taken with a grain of salt.

Although the above study’s findings leaned in favor of semen as an antidepressant, the National Health Service of the United Kingdom points out that engaging in sexual activity in general is linked to a decrease in depression.

As with any claims, more research is needed to validate the findings.

In the same vein as the studies that show evidence for the natural antidepressant properties of semen, some believe it could also have stress-relieving properties.

This claim is due to the mood-boosting properties of oxytocin and progesterone hormones, the both of which are found in semen.

It’s also thought that vitamin C and other antioxidants found in semen may help reduce sperm impairment by fighting oxidative stress within semen.

Maybe. Similarly to how some studies have shown mood-lifting and anxiety-reducing benefits, semen exposure could help with pregnancy health.

A 2003 case-controlled studyTrusted Source found that females who were exposed to sperm for longer periods, both before and during pregnancy, were less likely to develop preeclampsia, a rare pregnancy complication.

However, this is only one study, and more research is needed to support these findings.

Semen containsTrusted Source melatonin, the natural hormone your body releases to regulate sleep cycles.

This may explain why some people feel tired after swallowing semen or being exposed to it during intercourse.

There hasn’t been any research on this, so there’s no way to know for sure.

Just like any other form of unprotected sex, swallowing semen can put you at risk for an STI.

Without a barrier birth control method, bacterial infections, like gonorrhea and chlamydia, can affect the throat. Skin-to-skin viral infections, like herpes, can result from contact.

Before you and your partner engage in any unprotected sex, including oral stimulation, make sure to have a conversation about when you were last tested or if you think you should get tested.

Yes, but it’s extremely rare. Although there isn’t a lot of hard data, semen allergies may affect up to 40,000 females in the United States.

That’s a small percentage of the nearly 160,000,000 females living in the U.S.

Symptoms of a semen allergy usually show up 20 to 30 minutes after contact or ingestion and may include:

• pain
  • itching
  • redness
  • swelling
  • hives
  • difficulty breathing

Seek immediate medical attention if you have trouble breathing or experience other signs of a severe allergic reaction.

Symptoms of allergy will likely vary from one person to the next, as will the duration of symptoms. See a doctor or other healthcare provider if your symptoms persist or orsen.

Whether you choose to spit or swallow is entirely up to you and your personal preferences.

Before making a decision, make sure that you have an open conversation with your partner about their STI status. This will help you evaluate the overall level of risk.

In the end, you should only do what you’re comfortable with.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 7:44 AM, chinesesam said:

Many men may have the same feeling as me, wanted to taste your own cums but lost interest once you came. I I'll shared with you how i had learned to enjoy my own cums. I stopped heavy jerk when i felt i'm about to cum, continue with another few pulls just to let yourself release 1 or 2 shot. At this point you should be horny & i'm sure the urge to eat on your cums is high. Cool down for one seconds before you continue to jerk off again, you should be able to continue this cycle for 3 times. You will still feel horny & hard but not able to shot off any cums & you had empty yourself from the previous 3 shot. The main issue here is you have to control not to shot off everything in the first shot. 

Edited by PassingGuess

On 4/9/2020 at 5:18 PM, DeMarko said:

I will eat my own lava.... its full of protein too.....

at times i will put it inside a small tube and then i will mix with coffee or fruit juices.

it taste real good...

I always eat up mine to:

a. check the taste, too sweet, sweet, tasteless or a bit bitter

b. clean up the mess I made haha, easiest to scoop off belly and eat the most

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Have tried it in my coffee too but I prefer my regular coffee without this cream haha

10 minutes ago, snowball said:

well, for my case, I only love to swallow & taste it if I like the person, else no way.

That's normal and common.  I was wondering anyone has to swallow even he doesn't like the person, but out of addiction. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

10 minutes ago, snowball said:

well, for my case, I only love to swallow & taste it if I like the person, else no way.

That's normal and common.  I was wondering anyone has to swallow even he doesn't like the person, but out of addiction. 

I drink my own cum every time i JO, and when my BF cum, i drink his cum directly from his cock. I like the throbbing cock in my mouth and his moaning when he release serials of semen in my mouth.... Feel so hot. 

When he fucks me, he use to cum inside my ass and i will let it flow out when my BF unplug is cock from my ass hole.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
23 hours ago, Sg boi said:

Always like to cum into my sucker’s mouth as they suck. I usually cum a lot. 

Cum into patisoy's mouth please, he needs to recover from swallowing other people's bitter cum.

• 2 weeks later...

Many men may have the same feeling as me, wanted to taste your own cums but lost interest once you came. I'll shared with you how i had learned to enjoy my own cums. I stopped heavy jerk when i felt i'm about to cum, continue with another few pulls just to let yourself release 1 or 2 shot. At this point you should still be horny & i'm sure the urge to eat on your cums is high. Cool down for one seconds before you continue to jerk off for your 2nd shot, you should be able to continue this cycle for 3 times. After 3 shots you will still feel horny & hard but not able to shot off any cums as you had empty yourself from the previous 3 shots. The main issue here is you have to control not to shot off everything in the first shot. 

Edited by PassingGuess

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Notti said:

I am tempted to try mine but never have the courage to do so.

1 hour ago, imbitchy said:

me too .... wanna try it b4 jerk it out but once it's out, the feel of trying is gone.

First, you must have the courage to taste someone cums first.   Then when you swallow your own cums,  just imagine it is someone cums.  Had tried that myself.  

2 hours ago, imbitchy said:

me too .... wanna try it b4 jerk it out but once it's out, the feel of trying is gone.

Your biological genetic programming heheheh...hard to get around it.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Many men may have the same feeling as me, wanted to taste your own cums but lost interest once you came. I'll shared with you how i had learned to enjoy my own cums. I stopped heavy jerk when i felt i'm about to cum, continue with another few pulls just to let yourself release 1 or 2 shot. At this point you should still be horny & i'm sure the urge to eat on your cums is high. Cool down for one seconds before you continue to jerk off for your 2nd shot, you should be able to continue this cycle for 3 times. After 3 shots you will still feel horny & hard but not able to shot off any cums as you had empty yourself from the previous 3 shots. The main issue here is you have to control not to shot off everything in the first shot. 

just tried this and now im hornier than before jerk 😩

Guest Budi Agung

I always drink back my cumm. It's nice. As long as i eat more vegetables and fruits, the cumm will taste sweet. But if i eat beef and mutton, it will smell fishy and bad, and bitter.

I accidentally tried your method this morning. Licked my own cum. And my dick was getting harder and harder. 

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.