Male HQ

The World Penis / Cock Size Chart + Singapore Average Penis / Cock Size + Average Cock Size In Countries (Compiled)

beef4beef

• 2 weeks later...

I think around 6" and thick is good... enough to "feel" it inside and also it stimulates the !

Good to suck on it too! Too big very hard as it goes to the end and you end up chocking more than sucking!

Pubes should be trimmed but never bare and shaved! Like the look and smell of it http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/tongue.gif

But ultimately size without skill, as good as wasted don't you agree? Like having a sports car but a bad driver... hhohoo...

So u experienced prostate orgasm before?

• 6 months later...

this is inaccurate. Mine is 17cm! The average size for asians is around 6inch means 15cm i guess. Right guys?

From my observation, majority of Asian with fair complexion (ie Chinese, Koreans, Japanese etc) average 4.5inches fully erect.  To confirm you can go to hotgoo and watch the Asian webcam and spycam and you will see 90% of them have dicks between 4 to 4.5 inches long fully erect.  There are of course the exceptions who have cocks of 5 inches or more but these are far and in between.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

From my observation, majority of Asian with fair complexion (ie Chinese, Koreans, Japanese etc) average 4.5inches fully erect. To confirm you can go to hotgoo and watch the Asian webcam and spycam and you will see 90% of them have dicks between 4 to 4.5 inches long fully erect. There are of course the exceptions who have cocks of 5 inches or more but these are far and in between.

Kimlo777: 4-4.5" for average is a tad on the shorter size le. Perhaps 5" would be more accurate, no?

Kimlo777: 4-4.5" for average is a tad on the shorter size le. Perhaps 5" would be more accurate, no?

5 inches seem reasonable as we all have different experiences.  my observation is real life - based on seeing, touching, and measuring the various Asian men that i had encounters with over the years.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Mirror, mirror who’s the longest of them all?
By Bong Lozada INQUIRER.net
3:49 pm | Tuesday, April 29th, 2014

620xNxINFOMANLINESS-REVISION-660x371.jpg

MANILA, Philippines—Are Filipinos “man” enough?

Well they are by Southeast Asian standards but not so much on the worldwide scale.

After taking a look at the height of Southeast Asians, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations DNA pulled down the zippers, ripped the buttons, and ditched the boxer shorts and the briefs to look under the hood.

According to their measuring tapes, Filipinos are manly enough with a good 4.3-inch length.

Japanese males join the Filipinos as the average dudes in the scale of manliness.

And if China continues to harass Filipinos in the disputed islands, the proud men of the Philippines can whip out their longer rifles and stand their ground as the mighty Asian dragons have a .1-inch disadvantage in their artillery.

Myanmar joins China with a 4.1-inch hood, though Filipinos need not fear the Burmese in any known dispute, maybe except an argument on manliness.

Males from Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos have the second-shortest bananas in the region with their four-inch produce.

Surprisingly, the Thais who have an average height of 5’6.9”, and Cambodians who stand at a good 5’4.1”, have a relatively small bulge.

And the two Koreas, who are technically still under conflict, may compromise for a period of time and agree that neither of them are manlier than each other as both have a measly 3.8-inch “pistol.”

Even if they are the shortest in the region, averaging a lowly 5-feet-2-inches standing height, Indonesians are the “manliest” of Southeast Asians with a respectable 4.6-inch totem pole.

And the two Koreas, who are technically still under conflict, may compromise for a period of time and agree that neither of them are manlier than each other as both have a measly 3.8-inch “pistol.”

While the Malaysians, Vietnamese, and Singaporeans, who are all taller than the Indonesians, are second on the graduated stick with a close 4.5-inch log.

And it looks like that height does not matter as Filipinos are the second-shortest Southeast Asians with a lowly 5’3.7” standing height.

Size matters

And if the debate of the importance of size comes into issue, Southeast Asians may just sit down on the bleachers and gawk at the big boys as women do prefer the larger dudes.

According to a study published in April of 2013, women would always prefer the longer and bigger shift sticks.

And with that argument laid under the sheets, the men from Congo may just get all the ladies when they brandish their 7.1-inch towers of power, and that measurement is just the average.

On the other side of the river, after crossing several miles, the Germans are not even a close second with their 5.7-inch oar.

Down under, the Australians are third on the list with their 5.2-inch didgeridoos.

Americans, the proud men of Uncle Sam, may not be so proud after-all as they only have 5.0-inch flag pole.

No research, however, was done on the correlation of shoe size to the manpower size.

Guest cocksize

Does this mean if I move to Congo, I will get a 7" dick immediately?

If so, I gotta start leaning French.

^_^

or it means tt congo's average will drop?  :blink: 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Dickie

WHICH COUNTRY HAS THE BIGGEST DICKS IN THE WORLD?
By Matt Branham Feb 26, 2015

In a world where men think they can lie about their penis size, there exists a magical place called the Internet. And on this Internet, there are people like us who find actual penis size statistics and call those liars out when they're incorrect on being erect. Unless you're unique among your local constituents, there's a good chance our map below on the average erect penis sizes around the world contains the hard evidence that has your wood pegged. You may be surprised (disappointed) by where you land with your fellow man, but just remember that this map only represents size -- and not how you use it.

Before we get to the map and list of the average erect penis sizes for 80 countries worldwide, here are some notable findings:

-The proper way to measure is from tip of the penis to the very bottom of the pubic bone.
-The global average is 5.5 inches.
-The most well hung country in our study is the Democratic Republic of the Congo (aka Congo), with an average of 7.1 inches.
-On average, South America is the most well hung continent (6.36 inches).
-North Korea has the smallest dick size on average (3.8 inches).
-Only 3 percent of men worldwide are over 8 inches. Only 6 percent of men actually need extra large condoms.
-Of the 80 countries included, the U.S. ranks #61 in average erect penis size.

world_penis_map.png

Guest wozzit

Id love to know how they undertake this research! Love more to volunteer to do the measurements nest time around  :thumb:

But I really hv no confidence in the findings. Its impossible that all Asian countries r in the shortest list. N for Thailand to be the second shortest is a joke! Those Isaan guys are pretty well endowed!

So Caucasians have bigger dicks. Not a surprise. In my encounters with Caucasians, I am often amazed at how much bigger theirs are.

yeah man.juz saw a caucasion dick in paragon toilet urinal.omg.so long....droolll boy

I m disagreeable to the Thai.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Hard or flaccid??

This statistic is on flaccid penis or erected penis?

Every other year you must ask the same question. You buay sian meh? If you cannot make it, you cannot make it lah! Flaccid or erect also no help for you already! Even if give you another 10 years, your prick won't grow any longer one, but the bitch in you will grow stronger.

The surveys are probably accurate based on my own experiences with Singaporeans. The number of large outliers I've encountered aren't plenty. For every 1 guy here claiming to be hung, probably 5 guys who are small and keeping quiet.

Guest Lim Guan Eng

Im euro guy.In my limited experience most asian guys good size.

In Sg ,chinese and malay i find have lovely looking cocks. Most asian guys have good looking cocks

What's about Singapore Indian? Are their cocks looking lovely?

Penis size: Researchers provide the long and short of it

PUBLISHED ON MAR 3, 2015 1:27 PM

ASHILING4545e.jpg
What is an "average" size for a penis? The enduring question now has a scientific answer, according to an analysis of more than 15,000 appendages around the world. -- PHOTO: AFP

PARIS (AFP) - What is an "average" size for a penis?

The enduring question now has a scientific answer: 13.12 cm in length when erect, and 11.66 cm around, according to an analysis of more than 15,000 appendages around the world.

In a flaccid state, the penis of the average Joe is all of 9.16 cm in length and has a girth of 9.31 cm, according to the analysis.

The numbers should help "reassure the large majority of men that the size of their penis is in the normal range," said British researchers who had assembled data from studies where participants had their penises measured by a professional.

The team then used the collated numbers to devise a graph that doctors can use in counselling men with "small penis anxiety".

In the worst cases, men may be diagnosed with Body Dysmorphic Disorder - a debilitating psychological condition that can lead to obsessive and anti-social behaviour, depression and even suicide.

In reality, only 2.28 per cent of the male population have an abnormally small penis, said the study - and the same percentage an unusually large one.

The study participants were men aged 17-91, who had their penises measured in 20 previously published studies conducted in Europe, Asia, Africa and the United States.

The team found no evidence for penis size differences linked to race, though most of the study participants were of European and Middle Eastern descent and a full comparison could thus not be made.

Nor did the researchers find any convincing correlation between a man's foot size and the length of his manhood.

They acknowledged their results may have been somewhat skewed by the possibility that men who volunteer to be examined may be more confident in their penis size than the general population.

The team said their work, published in the BJU International journal of urology, was the first to combine all existing data on penis length and girth into a definitive graph.

The information may be useful for reassuring men worried about their size. But it may also have the unintended effect of shrivelling the egos of those who thought they were abnormally well-endowed.

Doctors may also use the graph to help men find well-fitting condoms, said the team

Edited by GachiMuchi

只需粗,不需長。你所不知道的 J J 八件事 │歐陽英傑│醫學與健康

醫學與健康 2015年03月04日 14時19分

4052_jjj.jpg
1. 全球 J J 呎吋,你排第幾名?

英國 King’s College London’s Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience 的研究人員剛於2015年3月3日發表報告,綜合過去 17個量度全球 15521名來自歐美、亞洲及非洲,年齡介乎17至91歲男性下體尺寸的調查,繪出全球陰莖呎吋分佈圖。現代人類陰莖未勃起時的平均尺寸為 9.16厘米、圓周(粗度) 9.31厘米。勃起後平均長度 13.12厘米、圓周(粗度) 11.66厘米。

想像把全世界男人數目濃縮為 100人,大家使用下面兩幅圖,就可以知道自己陰莖的呎吋在這 100人當中排第幾。

長度分佈:
Penis-chart.jpg
一按放大圖

粗度(圓周)分佈:
Penis%2Bchart%2B2.jpg
一按放大圖

如何量度長度和圓周(粗度):

penismeasurement.jpg
一按放大圖

2. J J 只需粗,不需長

2014年加州舉行的心理學 Psychological Science 協會會議中,有報告發表了以下結論:陰莖在乎有多粗而非有多長,陰莖的圓周才會影響一夜情對手的滿意程度,卻不會影響長遠性關係者的感受。研究員認為,這是由於陰道裡的壓力感覺神經末稍只會測度陰莖粗幼所引致的陰道擴張,加上較粗的陰莖在性交時會把陰蒂更加逼近陰道,或可令女性較容易達至高潮。

3. J J 越大越好?

擁有過億點擊的著名的Youtube 科學影片頻道 ASAPScience 就曾做過訪查,發現女性喜歡合乎比例的陰莖。配合身體的整個觀感、還有自信心和令人如沐春風的性格,就比一個碩大無朋的陰莖更吸引。

4. J J 焦慮症,總有一個在左近

你以為只有老二很短的男士才會對陰莖焦慮嗎,錯了。2013年醫學期刊 Journal of Sexual Medicine 刊登了一篇報告,原來正常呎吋甚至較大的人,一樣會覺得不滿意。

30%男士不滿意自己陰莖呎吋,當中同性戀者、雙性戀者和老人發生焦慮的情況比較常見。這大概是因為男同志較容易看到別人的陰莖而發生不必要的比較,老人則會憂慮床上表現力不從心,反映整個身體狀態衰退。

5. 德國是世界 J J 增大中心

2014年的數據顯示,全球近兩成的陰莖增大手術都在德國進行!當中每10萬人就有8個人會去找醫生增大老二。緊隨其後的是委內瑞拉、西班牙和墨西哥。看來他們真的很緊張他們的老二。

6. 教你一招無痛 J J 增長法,100%見效!

坊間有很多產品聲稱能增大陰莖,不過大部份都欠缺醫學實證。點算?去減肥吧!

你以為自己的陰莖很短小嗎?其實未必是真的。大肚腩不單只令你的陰莖看起來變得很小,下腹囤積的脂肪更會把陰莖的根部埋藏,就令陰莖無辜變短!快去做運動,多菜少肉,甩走腰間贅肉,讓老二驕傲地重見天日吧!

7. 同志的 J J 比直男大!?

1999年醫學期刊 Archives of Sexual Behavior 發現同志的陰莖平均長度比直男長1/3 吋。箇中原因一直沒法搞清楚,可能是由於先天因素或荷爾蒙影響。

8. 鼻大就 J J 大?

2006年有醫學期刊 West African Journal of Medicine 發表研究報告,無論是臀部大小、身型、肢體長度,都與陰莖長短沒有連帶關係。除非親眼看見你的老二,否則麥玲玲或蘇民峰都無法推算它到底是大還是小。

U280P22T1D290979F1DT20140902191454.jpg

撰文@歐陽英傑

• 3 months later...

Okay, I just encountered this forum and thread for the first time today and reading through the posts, I hope no one is actually naive/stupid enough to believe that the stats are accurate or anywhere near accurate. Just do your research for 5 mins (if you care enough that is) and you'll find so many proper studies with valid sources indicating that the differences different races are minimal to none. It's such an easy task that some have even been compiled for you to just conveniently read. 

https://penissizestudies.wordpress.com/studies/

As you can see, NONE of the studies show an average of 6" or more in length, and ALL the studies involving Asians (though only Koreans) are at least 5" long. Obviously it would have been more interesting if more other Asian nationalities and ethnic groups are included, but from the results at least we know that it's bogus for Asians to be only around 4" long or even lower. 

As for those "fairer" Asians (East Asians) vs "darker" Asians (Southeast Asians), I've yet to see a proper stat for the Southeast Asians, but one China study shows that the northerners are slightly bigger than the southerners. Some people here believes that the darker "less oriental" Asian race is bigger, so if the logic applies then it should be Southeast asians > southern chinese (including malaysian/singaporean chinese) > northern chinese > other northern tribes, but instead we get the opposite. Manchus > Han Chinese, Northern > Southern. However, the difference is very very small and doesn't even amount to 1cm. People just need to get over their confirmation bias, that's all. 

http://www.scribd.com/doc/104414559/Chinese-Study-1994-3

Edited by justonce

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.