Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:07 AM, Guest Blank said:

Who is he? Nice body and quite good looking too we 

a mr hongkong contest champion turn actor but he don't look like very tall :whistle:

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Gay in mediacorp is hearsay and assumed only, so far none of them admitted he is gay.

some is very obvious don't even need to guess, chop + confirm but of course die die they will not admit, otherwise their popularity will drop, may even need to leave the industry as no one will want to see a gay falling in love with a girl and all the 小妹妹 dream of a prince charming will be dashed, furthermore sg so small, how to handle those auntie's 指指点点和奇怪眼光, the price to pay is way too high so better" u don't ask, I don't say" even "if u ask, I will still not say":ph34r:

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

a mr hongkong contest champion turn actor but he don't look like very tall :whistle:

some is very obvious don't even need to guess, chop + confirm but of course die die they will not admit, otherwise their popularity will drop, may even need to leave the industry as no one will want to see a gay falling in love with a girl and all the 小妹妹 dream of a prince charming will be dashed, furthermore sg so small, how to handle those auntie's 指指点点和奇怪眼光, the price to pay is way too high so better" u don't ask, I don't say" even "if u ask, I will still not say":ph34r:

Hard to chop + confirm, unless he admit himself if not still by guessing. Example like qi yiwu, always thought he is gay but in the end he got married with kids!

No one will dare to admit but basically if the age is 35 and above, still single with no past romance or current relationship, then is as good as a silence confirmation......qi yiwu? married still got a chance to be bi but nope he is just like tay ping hui, very very straight and probably homo-phobia too :frustrated:

Guest guest
2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

No one will dare to admit but basically if the age is 35 and above, still single with no past romance or current relationship, then is as good as a silence confirmation......qi yiwu? married still got a chance to be bi but nope he is just like tay ping hui, very very straight and probably homo-phobia too :frustrated:

Those who hearsay is gay and yet got married could be bi. I really don't know if a guy who is 35 and above who are still single, it i really high chance that he is gay? Really no guys who are 35 and above and yet really straight?

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Another mr hongkong contester turn actor but he is not really famous, never get the leading role in tvbs drama, hope he can make it big here, afterall we need to have more new actors to replace the current ones and provide competition.

Now in tvb there are many actors with nice bod and cute face.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Now in tvb there are many actors with nice bod and cute face.

But not being groomed.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

有人辞官归故里,

有人漏夜赶科场

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, abang said:

香港两个不用出柜就已被认定的艺人同志玩“假结婚”

陈志云与王喜在日本的合照李玩“恩爱”

Watch the video for a good laugh...it's quite comical if you understand Cantonese.

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/1776808

Maybe they are real? I wondering why wong hei unil still don't come out of closet?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 3:16 PM, Guest Guest said:

Maybe they are real? I wondering why wong hei unil still don't come out of closet?

https://read01.com/zh-my/RxdNk.html#.W3PqenPmg0M

Y need to come out officially?

Any benefit?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

this cute TVB host cum actor blacked-out when playing football with his friends and was sent to icua few days ago.  Now he out of danger .... wish he recovers well and be healthy again, 

yudechenghundaocsFI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 7:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

this cute TVB host cum actor blacked-out when playing football with his friends and was sent to icua few days ago.  Now he out of danger .... wish he recovers well and be healthy again, 

yudechenghundaocsFI.jpg

This is one all-rounded cutie. He shld be ok.

Edited by jammyhk01

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/actress-was-really-raped-in-eric-tsangs-film-fatal-vacation/

Rape Scene Went Too Far: Actress Was Truly Sexually Violated in Eric Tsang’s Movie

Rape Scene Went Too Far: Actress Was Truly Sexually Violated in Eric Tsang’s Movie

With recent sexual harassment claims against Eric Tsang (曾志偉) surfacing, the sexual violation of Hong Kong actress Yu Sin Man (余倩雯) on the set of Eric’s film Fatal Vacation (安樂戰場) topped Chinese search engines. As the director for the movie, Eric told Sin Man that he wanted realism– although “the [rape] scene was fake, she had to do it for real”.

Judy-Sin-2.jpg

Fatal Vacation is a 1990 film about a group of tourists who went to the Philippines and were kidnapped amid the riots. In a controversial scene, Sin Man’s character was raped by a Filipino soldier (portrayed by an actor called in for the role last minute). Although Sin Man screamed during the filming of the scene, Eric thought she was immersed in her acting and did not stop the camera.

Rape Scene Went too Far

After the incident, Eric spoke to the media about what happened on the set of Fatal Vacation.

At first, he planned to film the rape scene in which Sin Man would be dragged out of the room and then returned with her clothes ripped apart. However, Eric claimed Sin Man wanted to make her performance stand out more so he decided to film the scene more explicitly. Eric promised that he would watch the footage with Sin Man afterward and if the scene is too revealing, he would delete the footage. After thinking about it for a few days, Sin Man agreed to film the rape scene.

Eric said, “To give more realism to the scene, we didn’t shred her clothes ahead of time. She was asked to wear pasties so that her nipples wouldn’t be exposed. I told the cinematographer that he can walk with the camera and film from [whatever angle] he wants. Before filming, I asked her to slap the actor’s face and kick him down there so he will be more provoked and immersed in the scene.”

“The limit is that the [penis] would not penetrate,” Eric said. He told Sin Man to “scream if something went wrong”. Eric stepped out of the room and only left the cinematographer with Sin Man and the actors to film the scene.

“Who knew, right after the camera started rolling, she started screaming. I thought that she was too into her role and didn’t respond. It wasn’t until someone started cursing that I knew we went too far. When I rushed in, the female artistic director was hugging [Sin Man] and said I was inhuman.”

Although Sin Man’s rape scene was included in the final cut of Fatal Vacation, the more explicit details were deleted. Sin Man reportedly had nightmares following her sexual violation and ended her short-lived acting career.

Source: Sina.com

Guest 刘三好
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Eric should have gotten our Ah Jie to act in the movie, she will definitely be professional and 配合到底

身,口,意三业,你已犯了口意二业。一朝放下,万般自在。

1 hour ago, Guest Kinkygym said:

He has a daughter. Hope his daughter met the same or worst fate.  Karma.

Too bad, his daughter looks like the female teen version of Eric Tsang, short, daikon legs and short haired and with an attitude, so like train wreck, leave her in India  also no hairy horny monster  will rape her, so no chance at all

• 2 months later...

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/zentertainment/celebs/story20190131-928624

肾衰竭功能剩一成 吴耀汉日洗肾四次

发布/2019年1月31日 2:56 PM来自/新明日报

吴耀汉新戏上映,太太、儿子吴嘉龙及其女友现身撑场。(取自网络)

(香港讯)每日洗肾四次希望继续拍戏,吴耀汉严重肾衰竭功能剩一成。

现年79岁的吴耀汉,前晚(1月29日)与太太、儿子吴嘉龙及其女友出席贺岁片《如珠如宝》首映。

吴耀汉受访时透露两星期前因肾衰竭住院动手术“洗肚”(腹膜透析),肚子至今都插喉管,两星期后每天要洗肚4次,每次1个小时,排除身体毒素续命。

他因为健康状况出问题,已暂时全面停工。不过未来他希望能复出拍戏:“如果可以配合的时间,我最多可以开工8小时,我不会因为这个问题而没兴趣拍戏,拍戏是我人生乐趣。”

他透露自己得肾病是因为吃速食:“我拍戏生涯二十多年来吃饭盒、快熟面、快餐。”

三四年前他做身体检查时,已经发现肝酵素等指数升高,去年证实肾功能只剩两成,到今年情况更严峻,目前只剩下一成肾功能,所以必须要洗肚排毒。

吴耀汉也坦言身体有些虚弱,目前全面停工,预计两星期后可以复工。儿子吴嘉龙在旁显得很担心:“最重要他舒服,整个家都好关心他,全部人都会照顾他。”

医生不建议换肾

吴耀汉前天(29日)才拆线,暂时会到医院洗肚,过完农历春节后才会自己在家洗,说自己年纪太大,医生不建议换肾,也被叮嘱要小心身体,若细菌感染容易得腹膜炎。

是否考虑洗肾?他表示目前香港的公立或私立医院都爆满:“有钱都不一定有人让你洗,香港好多人有肾病,多到连医院应付不来,而且费用好贵,几千块洗一次,一个礼拜两次”。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...

I found that Adia Chan acting very good after very long time no acting. The older the ginger, the better. Now TVB asks alot of old actor/actress coming back to act. Is good to see them again.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Adia said:

I found that Adia Chan acting very good after very long time no acting. The older the ginger, the better. Now TVB asks alot of old actor/actress coming back to act. Is good to see them again.

No one want to see old faces..we prefer young fresh face. These old people returning to act because they ran out of money. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No one want to see old faces..we prefer young fresh face. These old people returning to act because they ran out of money. 

Young people don't know how to act

Guest guest

there is no future for young actors in hongkong.

older ones dont retire, young ones no chance to show themselves, 

heard that in hk , when shooting drama series, actors only have 2 to 3 hours of sleep a night , then its back to filming , very very high pressure, then have to so publicity, public signature, always have to smile while inside so tired, 

only the company is making big money , 

actors have tp depend on ad endorsement , slimming centers spokesman, cosmetic spokewoman job to earn enough to buy real estate, plus endorsements for mainland products earn the best, 

Nowadays with competition from Korean dramas even hongkongers are switching  loyalties to korean dramas , actors are fresh looking,  newbies, male actirs are tall and muscular and willing to reveal fleshy meat parts, hairs are black shiny thick, 

actressess have crystalline , alabaster SK II TYPE translucent skin.

Hongkong actress have to use heavy makeup to cover their darkee ski n shade and poorer skin quality.

even mainlander actors already win hkger in terms of crystalline skin quality,

there is only gloom and doom , for hk future.

U mean dasmond's ex? I tot she's Nadia. She looks so different. Is she trying to look like a 16 yo korean?

Since the last decade, tvb stops grooming artiste in 20s for fear that they will jump ship to mainland for higher pay after gaining fame. Hence we r seeing many artistes playing roles 2 to 3 decades younger than their real age.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

31 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

heard that in hk , when shooting drama series, actors only have 2 to 3 hours of sleep a night , then its back to filming , very very high pressure, then have to so publicity, public signature, always have to smile while inside so tired, 

actors have tp depend on ad endorsement , slimming centers spokesman, cosmetic spokewoman job to earn enough to buy real estate, plus endorsements for mainland products earn the best, 

Nowadays with competition from Korean dramas even hongkongers are switching  loyalties to korean dramas , actors are fresh looking,  newbies, male actirs are tall and muscular and willing to reveal fleshy meat parts, hairs are black shiny thick, 

Hongkong actress have to use heavy makeup to cover their darkee ski n shade and poorer skin quality.

How to get crystalline skin? Genetic? Diet? Or mother already grooms the actress/actor since in the womb already by eating alot of super high nutricious food?

24 minutes ago, fab said:

U mean dasmond's ex? I tot she's Nadia. She looks so different. Is she trying to look like a 16 yo korean?

Since the last decade, tvb stops grooming artiste in 20s for fear that they will jump ship to mainland for higher pay after gaining fame. Hence we r seeing many artistes playing roles 2 to 3 decades younger than their real age.

She removed the N. Can read from wiki. Forgot already the reason. But i like her canto name chan chung ling

6 minutes ago, Guest Adia said:

How to get crystalline skin? Genetic? Diet? Or mother already grooms the actress/actor since in the womb already by eating alot of super high nutricious food?

Gene. Food. Rest. Skin care. Surgery etc.

5 minutes ago, Guest Adia said:

She removed the N. Can read from wiki. Forgot already the reason. But i like her canto name chan chung ling

I think hkers can't pronounce N.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest hongkong
58 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

is it only in HK drama shooting, actors only have 2-3 hours sleep? How about in mainland and korea?

19 minutes ago, fab said:

Gene. Food. Rest. Skin care. Surgery etc.

I think hkers can't pronounce N.

She changed her name quite many times:

In 1995, Chan changed her name from 陳松龄 to 陳松伶. The pronunciation was still the same - Ling - but a different character was used. The 'Ling' in her original name means "age" and the 'Ling' in her new name is part of a phrase that means "intelligent and witty". As her short hair grew longer, Chan went through yet another metamorphosis in 1999. She officially changed her English name from Nadia to Nnadia. The added "n" was a self reminder to "never give up." It also symbolized "new". In 2012, she again changed her English stage name to Adia,[3] removing the 2 initial "n's". A reason for the change has not been given publicly.

Chan is now settled in Beijing after marriage to Chinese actor Zhang Duo

1 hour ago, Guest Adia said:

Young people don't know how to act

During the 1980s to 2000s, most of the leads were in their 20s. 

Isn't she a Les? Is the actor a screen smoke?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 3/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, fab said:

During the 1980s to 2000s, most of the leads were in their 20s. 

Isn't she a Les? Is the actor a screen smoke?

She married to Chinese actor Zhang duo

3 minutes ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Is the same as the local ones,  they have been acting for 20, 30 years,  if stop acting what else can they do? If got enough saving, can open shop, otherwise it would be difficult for them to find a new job.

I welcome them to continue acting on the condition that they act reel roles around their age.

Pls don't act as 16 when u r already 36.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Sport-coholic
1 hour ago, fab said:

I welcome them to continue acting on the condition that they act reel roles around their age.

Pls don't act as 16 when u r already 36.

Labor shortage. :D

10 minutes ago, Sport-coholic said:

Labor shortage. :D

With all due resPect I disagree.

There r aplenty early 20s acting calefares.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
On 3/3/2019 at 6:51 PM, fab said:

Thought dasmond is gay? It is a smoke screen from dasmond back then?

5 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Thought dasmond is gay? It is a smoke screen from dasmond back then?

when was looking for this story, I bump into this song. quite nice.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.