Male HQ

Hong Kong Celebrities - News And Gossips 香港明星新闻和八卦

Guest ttttt

Don't know why, I'm quite mesmerised by this TVB actor, Tony Hung (洪永城), currently in the latest drama: 单恋双城...

1a87.jpg

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Haha, yes indeed, he just has this certain charm that I find attractive, and he looks good at 31.     :)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest

come across a few hot B-list actors when i watched hong kong dramas everytime.

陈志健 Otto Chan

he appeared in a lot of serials and recently, he is always seen showing off his bod or shirtless. very hot bod!

120714225225b6b0b169a65921.jpg

31ec3p40.jpg

27ec4p21r.jpg

8095ae858a21ecc0c8d9096f0895c7b5.jpg

Have noticed tis 陈志健 quite sometime ago. Find his bod damn hot and nice! Face also quite cute lar.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest wozzit

recently been looking at decased Danny Chan pics online . . . was he gay? 

Sorry to reply late - just joined the site. Yes, Danny Chan was openly gay within the music business and to friends. Not sure if the media mentioned it. He usually went around accompanied by a group of young western guys. Was often seen at night in a gay club on Ice House Street.

Yea, he's William Chan. Mr Hong Kong winner.

Quick check, william chak was 2010 mr hong kong! His built is quite hunky leh! I like.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

It's Tiger Cubs 2, airing this year. There are a lot of eye candies in the series :)

Hmm, I thought this show was shown last year - Sniper Standoff "神枪狙击"?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Steven Ma's - 馬俊偉 local fans take note ,he is in town for an appearance in a Church at 90 Woodlands Drive 16 @ 2.00pm & 7.00pm ! Call 65706582 to enquire details ....

Guest Guest

Steven Ma's - 馬俊偉 local fans take note ,he is in town for an appearance in a Church at 90 Woodlands Drive 16 @ 2.00pm & 7.00pm ! Call 65706582 to enquire details ....

On 02 August 2014......

Guest Guest

Since when the Church needs celebrity to strength their followers' faith?

Guest Guest

I am glued to TVBJ on Starhub cable with so many HK cute hunks to ogle from period/modern serial to variety to travel documentary....lol....

With English and Chinese subtitled as well !....simply love it ....

But Sammul Chan left TVB already (I think now filming in China productions)...

However, I thought Him Law wasn't too bad, haha.    ^_^

Guest Guest

Since when the Church needs celebrity to strength their followers' faith?

That's really thoughtful of Steven Ma 'cause most artistes would think it as a waste of time to squeeze time and effort just to attend and share moments in a non profitable event ......

Haha yes he's gay :P his bf is lucky to have him

Real not hearsay? Haha. But dun think there is any girl romance rumours abt him in tvb back then, completely none.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

come across a few hot B-list actors when i watched hong kong dramas everytime.

陈志健 Otto Chan

he appeared in a lot of serials and recently, he is always seen showing off his bod or shirtless. very hot bod!

120714225225b6b0b169a65921.jpg

another B-list actor i like is 黄子恒 Hugo Wong.

6-05%29%20Hugo%20Wong_0.png

b5ed9f47gw1egngqgemapg208w089nmu.gif

vnYHikV.jpg

b5ed9f47gw1egngqa3k00g208w05fgzp.gif

Hk has alot of gd looking actors....and esp those police training or special forces drama....always hv hot and fit guys..and there will always be locker room scenes with them topless...wonder why :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hk has alot of gd looking actors....and esp those police training or special forces drama....always hv hot and fit guys..and there will always be locker room scenes with them topless...wonder why :P

currently airing 飞虎 2。 just like tonight episode at ch 55, locker room scene showing them topless again for about 1 to 2 mins. :thumb:

上星期到香港看看。。

当然有去金钟体验占中情绪。。。

也看了几晚的电视 - 名门暗战 。。

最大败笔是 - 黎先生(柴九) 

赞成。

穿起龙袍也不像太子。

他还是比较适合演草根或市井之徒。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

Tvb does not normally groom artistes below 30 yo for fear that they may leave the station once they become famous.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Tvb does not normally groom artistes below 30 yo for fear that they may leave the station once they become famous.

Aiya, even those artisities above 30 yr old also left the station eventually. Seems like tvb artisties no matter how popular they are, they wld not stay long in the station.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 2 weeks later...

If you take notice of the comparison of the TVB shows of the past, the quality of production, cast, acting skills and storyline have deteriorated rather badly.

Most of the talents in the HK TV stations have gobne to China TV stations for better prospects, leaving 2nd and 3rd rate people in the station.\

That is why China-based productions are getting better in quality since they also have the budget to splurge.

As for Spore-based shows, they were never really good to begin with. And everything is both shallow and unwatchable.

• Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.