Male HQ

Turning 50

abang

I just turned 50 ten days ago.

Instead of feeling lousy and useless, I found myself to be an attractive man once again.

This sudden boost in my confidence stems from the very fact that, now, I have nothing to lose. So what, if someone calls me uncle... I am indeed a well-maintained uncle.

So embrace 50...embrace white hair...embrace wrinkles ...

May we become SAGE, brings in the champagne.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Happy belated sweet 50!!!

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Instead of feeling lousy and useless, I found myself to be an attractive man once again.

This sudden boost in my confidence stems from the very fact that, now, I have nothing to lose. So what, if someone calls me uncle... I am indeed a well-maintained uncle.

U said before that you r a potato queen. I wonder if you know what happened to those ang mo rice queens that you know?

Are they still chasing young men or grow old with one like you?

Happy belated b'day! I've turned 40 this month ... and the next decade I will be 50 ... I like your positive outlook. Keep it up! Always looking forward to the next age we are getting to. :)

U said before that you r a potato queen. I wonder if you know what happened to those ang mo rice queens that you know?

Trust is more important than monogamy. - Savage Garden, Affirmation

50.. and getting stronger.. one cum per day..ha ha

Actually I am much happier now since I am 'elevated and double confirmed' as an uncle,

not less a good-looking one...

Thanks for all the compliments.. you guys sure know how to make me blush... :thumb:

Guest Ah Tee

Bang,

What about your cock development.Any sign or symptom due to the number?

Guest hehehe

Thanks for the very inspiring video....

Ah Tee, 50 and be cock-sure, it is going stronger..

So far, it still functions well.

That means, can still go sauna and display issit.

Guest truth

good observation by guest

abang would be interesting to know too , care to share ?

also are you still a potato queen and under no circumstances goo for other races ?

Yes I've written about my ang mo boyfriends time and again.

No thanks to the recent Japanese Earthquake, my current beau will be posted home to US of America with effect from 1 May. Yes, the decision was sudden and we are both taken aback by the "unpleasant" news.

And as I understand that long-distance relationship wont survive under natural circumstances and physical distance, we are/I am taking things one at a time. Just like an acquittal, I am 'without a man' - not amounting to ending a relationship yet.

Who's next in line

- 45 and above

- sharp dresser

- intelligent

- good listener

- enjoys outdoor .. driving/cruising aimlessly

- love musicals eg. West Side Story era...

Send in the men .. so Judy Collins..

Edited by abang

No.. I can't be a role model..

My life's motto:

Stay happy... be gainfully occupied/employed with the work I enjoy most.

for me, teaching is a passion and seeing your students do well (academically and in personal character growth) is the greatest joy.

Love myself... Never say QUIT when situations becomes inevitably unfavourable.

Tell myself what do you learn from this situation and avoid it when it comes around.

Have friends ...My friends must not be my colleagues - they are your competitors. They are fighting (with me) for the same promotions!

Learn to listen ... and say less....

Apply skincare early .... I dont want to have ZERO market value...

Learn to relax ... go to the beach (my haunt is Sentosa)...

Be financially independent ... well it is never too late to start saving... Yes, get a 4-room HDB flat and when we get really old and wrinkled, we can still collect rent... no need to depend PAP, WP, SDP, SPP or whoever runs the country.

Buy myself a gift every now and then .. can be as expensive as a branded bag or as cheap as a scented candle ...

Most of all,真善美...

Happy belated birthday ABANG

Ur right about all the ingredients of turning 50 ... But most impt is still health

I turned 50 5 years ago n treated myself n BF of 35 years to a grand trip to Alaska n it was wonderful

It was not easy to be gay when I was younger n lucky I stayed grounded n saved some money which came in handy to buy myself a 4 room flat and rented it out when I lost my job 3 years ago

At my age the only thing which worry me is health .. Have a friend who had a stroke at 40 and subsequently lost his well paid job but thank god he recovered but he is never the same

All I can do I stay healthy n go for regulat physical checkup for major illnesses

As for money .. I'm not wealthy but comfortable .. Do some freelance work n hv more time with my BF

For those who r in their 50s .. Stat healthy n happy 

Ted

Ted

It is never too late to send me your greetings.

Yes health is everything ... Actually I am entering a different phase of life now.

Not only am I turning 50, I am saying goodbye to my ang-mo bf of 8.5 years since he'd

returned to US of America yesterday. We did not cry at the airport...

So without a man to 'distract' me, I can now live my life to the fullest - starting with

a trip to Chengdu at the end of the month.

Live and let live...

Just a 50 cents thought - The government just gave me $600 + $100 because I am a NSF-Reservist. Dont you think that at 40, most of us were done with the Reservist thing...

At 50,if there is a war somewhere, I dont even remember how to read maps and charge to the nearest shelter... why are we still getting (do we deserve) that extra $100?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest feel good

Brit In Singapore on 1st.July for a few hours; 51,170 cm, 74kg,would you like to meet up?If you don't like what you see, move on or have a cup o coffee,you seem like an interesting guy.

Thank you

Brit In Singapore on 1st.July for a few hours; 51,170 cm, 74kg,would you like to meet up?If you don't like what you see, move on or have a cup o coffee,you seem like an interesting guy.

Thank you

Thanks for the complements.

Why not....

Guest feel good

Thank you!

Where would you like to meet? If you want more details about me please don't hesitate to ask.

It would be great to meet up early on Saturday 2nd.if possible if you still feel like it.

A chat about Singapore would be good!

Thank you!

Where would you like to meet? If you want more details about me please don't hesitate to ask.

It would be great to meet up early on Saturday 2nd.if possible if you still feel like it.

A chat about Singapore would be good!

You can assist yourself by joining this forum as a member.

Thus we can pm each other...

Guest Grumbler

Just a 50 cents thought - The government just gave me $600 + $100 because I am a NSF-Reservist. Dont you think that at 40, most of us were done with the Reservist thing...

At 50,if there is a war somewhere, I dont even remember how to read maps and charge to the nearest shelter... why are we still getting (do we deserve) that extra $100?

We spend all our productive life serving this nation. No amount of tangible reward can compensate for all the hard works and sacrifices we gave to this nation. How many times do we receive that $100 in our lifetime? Do you know that we gave more to this govt than we received from them. Wait till one day there is another price hike, you might feel the $100 is worth more than million when you badly need it for survival. Already, a month dose of medicine for my father costs more than a hundred bucks after deducting medisave. Yet we moaned about whether we deserved it or not and downplay the slightlest value we managed to earn for ourselves.

Guest Guest

noticed that guys with good body physique looks better even in their late 40s or 50s, more attractive and mature looking than those with big tummy, skinny or fat guys (sorry, no offense) !

50 and 2 mths old now...just an update...

Life changed a little...

I am appreciating myself more...

How?

Sleep more, only 1 cup of coffee per day, more vegetable, less rice...

Also I am thinking of quitting my job soon...

But the lingering need to do some tuition to pay the daily bills..

The reserve in the bank is for older age...

Maybe, I should set up a "gay-guide" service for tourists ... see Singapore as a Singaporean does.

Not just bar-hopping but the real Singapore.... supper at Geylang, Arab Street...

In addition, Ilan to do more travelling on "shoe string budgets"...

I was happy to visit Chengdu last month.

I had a wonderful time visiting the Panda Research Centre (not Wulong, closed!)

I experienced the spicy SZE-Chuan hotpot... and "face-changing" performance.

Next stop... any suggestions?

Guest passingthru

Java is amazing and can be done rather cheaply. So much to explore in that sliver of land. Basically divided into 3 parts:

- West, ie, the Sundanese part. Bandung, Bogor, Krakatoa..etc. Generally nature, the highlands and hot springs.

- Central. Culture and relics.

- East. Eco( Bromo, Ijen...etc ) and agricultural tours.

Java is amazing and can be done rather cheaply. So much to explore in that sliver of land. Basically divided into 3 parts:

- West, ie, the Sundanese part. Bandung, Bogor, Krakatoa..etc. Generally nature, the highlands and hot springs.

- Central. Culture and relics.

- East. Eco( Bromo, Ijen...etc ) and agricultural tours.

Yes my mom's domestic helper/care giver told me of it too.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I've been to Bandung (Jean street), Bogor (Botanic Gardens)and the volcanoes etc many years ago when I was still in my early 30s.

Perhaps, aku mesti melawat lagi, ya?

Guest Centrino

Yes my mom's domestic helper/care giver told me of it too.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I've been to Bandung (Jean street), Bogor (Botanic Gardens)and the volcanoes etc many years ago when I was still in my early 30s.

Perhaps, aku mesti melawat lagi, ya?

A very belated birthday greeting...

Just from your avatar alone, you look absolutely young for your age... congratulations, the miracles of good skin care! :lol:

• Guest locked this topic