Male HQ

Why We Are Gay? + Born This Way Or Choose To Be Gay? (Compiled)

Why are we born gay?

Because God wants some of us to appreciate Cocks

Cocks and Pussies are both his creations

If everybody wants pussies, then who will appreciate Cocks?

No one right?

So God is very clever. He wants a very fair equal distribution of audiences and consumers to devour his creation

Literally devour his creation. That's why sucking a cock is not wrong

If you insult anyone who enjoys a good penis, you are insulting God's creation., and you are challenging God's right given to a person who enjoys a cock in his mouth, regardless of the gender

So, the next time, if anyone says,,you .... a gay..... its wrong to be gay and its wrong to suck a cock

Tell him to FO , because its your right to enjoy God's creation in your mouth, or in your ass for some

Edited by TheVisitors

• 3 months later...

I wonder why "GOD" made me this way....but it is a choice to live out your life true to yourself whether be discreet always in closet or openly gay comfortable in your own skin. 

WHY "GOD" ME?  WHY WHY WHY....yes, maybe when we're first discovering our sexuality and not comforting fitting into this gay world but now I cannot think any other life I can lead after living a gay existence for over a decade.  Who know what'll happen in the next decade or distance future.

Edited by nicenewyorker

Haha, i believe i must have done something very very wrong, thts y god made me a gay in tis life?! Haha

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

interestingly, straight people almost never wondered why they're straight.

society has influenced you to think that being gay is something "wrong" & that it's a punishment or some sort of negative connotation.

but let me tell you, gay, straight or bi or whatever, you're still human. don't wonder why you're human.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Because not enough men to have sex with men. I am gay to help in that area. To have sex with men.  :D  :lol:  :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Born with disease , mentally ill or some form of brain damaged ! And my stupid mum said how difficult it was to carry me in her and those labour pain !

Guest Guest

interestingly, straight people almost never wondered why they're straight.

society has influenced you to think that being gay is something "wrong" & that it's a punishment or some sort of negative connotation.

but let me tell you, gay, straight or bi or whatever, you're still human. don't wonder why you're human.

waterballoon, you look like Tony, Fish Leong's  hubby, as you get older.

If you believe in reincarnation and the flower of life, we all had been straight, man, woman, gay, lesbian

ay some point of our spiritual journey as human being.

I'm buddhist so I always thought that there must be a reason why I'm born gay although I'm still unsure.

Perhaps it's to learn some critical life lesson or maybe i made fun of some gays in my previous life so I'm gay now in this life hahaha :-D

Well...i know that it has something to do with my mother, she had already given birth to 6 men and then me. Personally i am happy today because i have found someone to live with and has his company all the time ... and about marry i have seen many who have a family and am not happy at all... And i also think it has nothing to do with God if there is when, being human i feel that most important is for us to be happy and look forward for more in life... that is all i want to say.. Be what you are gay,straight,bi... i think the bottom line is to be happy...

Guest Gay life

When I was a boy, I never give my sexual preference a serious thought.  I tell myself that my body will come to its own acceptance when we get older.  Than when I reached teenager, my hormones developed and my sexual oreientation became a puzzling issue. I asked myself why I like a guy, even though we knew we are no longer as "normal" as other straight teenager, we too began to accept what comes to us. No grudge, just live on the puzzlement.  When we came to society to work, we began to fall in love with man, that is when we knew we are borned gay.  We look around us, and realised we are not alone, so gay people existed everywhere. We accepted that as norm.  As we grew older, we stop questioning ourselves and start finding love.  So, this is the process of growing up gay.

I will try to explain in a Buddhist's view. We have 3 existences (past, present and future lives). If you want to understand the causes that existed in the past, look at the results as they are manifested in the present. And if you want to understand what results will be manifested in the future, look at the causes that exist in the present.

I always think that in my previous life my spouse and I were faithful lovers. We vowed to be together in every life. My current parents are connected to me in one of my previous lives; they maybe my benefactors, therefore in this life time I would be their son to repay them. We cannot deny that we have karmic connections with many people at one time; due to the faithful vow made in previous lives, I have to be a gay this life to be together with him. Nothing is coincidental, everything happens for a reason.

I will try to explain in a Buddhist's view. We have 3 existences (past, present and future lives). If you want to understand the causes that existed in the past, look at the results as they are manifested in the present. And if you want to understand what results will be manifested in the future, look at the causes that exist in the present.

I always think that in my previous life my spouse and I were faithful lovers. We vowed to be together in every life. My current parents are connected to me in one of my previous lives; they maybe my benefactors, therefore in this life time I would be their son to repay them. We cannot deny that we have karmic connections with many people at one time; due to the faithful vow made in previous lives, I have to be a gay this life to be together with him. Nothing is coincidental, everything happens for a reason.

I like that.

Guest guest

Before yes, in pri sch all the way to poly.  Mean fuckers would call me ah gua, bapok, pondan, girlie.  And also when I felt marginalized by society at large and when fucking KPO people at work asks me why am I not married, why no girlfriend, I would be embarrased and come up with lies after lies to hide.

And mind you, Im not a broken wrist sissy sister type.  Im soft yes, but not really effeminate and I got the worst reaction from these mother fuckers.  I really hope they would bear retarded children.

The worst was these KPOCHEE would gossip behind my back asking people close to me if I was gay.  I mean, why the flying fuck would you wanna know if a person is gay or not?!  By knowing the answer, would that give you a million bucks?  Would it make you smarter?  Pffft.

Seriously, LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE TO LEAD THEIR OWN LIVES!  This is what I encounter before in Singapore.

I say before in SIngapore because I have emigrated to Australia.  Over here, people just know if you are or not and they do NOT have a problem with who I am. Straights still chat me up and some KPO will ask me in my face if I am gay and I usually say YES and they do not have a problem with that.  They will just say cool and we chat about something else like the weather, where I come from, my skin colour or anything under the sun except than judging me because I do not fuck girls.

The more conservative Aussies will NOT even ask anything.  They know and its just not a problem. There is something called mutual respect here. 

So, I strongly feel that its the environment you are in that makes you wonder WHY am I gay and makes you diminish yourself as a person, as a human being.  My sexuality has nothing to do with my capabilities at work.  It does not make me a better or worse person.  It doesn't have anything to do with your life.  It does not have anything to do with you!  So get out of my gorgeous face!

Now, I'm proud to be me and I tell people I am who I am!   If you have a problem with that, YOU've got to deal with it.  NOT ME.

Good luck guys.  I hope you all stop asking yourselves this and try to accept yourself for who you really are.  I know its hard with all the fucking judgemental stupid people around but just try.

Gay life is so fab.

Question is,why would straight people wanna be straight?

Besides carry on the procreation of life.

:unsure:

Xiang ka pager? ;P

Anyway for me it is for karmic reason to repay debts and to preserve my virgin body to observe certain precepts.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

I'm buddhist so I always thought that there must be a reason why I'm born gay although I'm still unsure.

Perhaps it's to learn some critical life lesson or maybe i made fun of some gays in my previous life so I'm gay now in this life hahaha :-

No, buddhists  believe that you did something wicked, bad or cruel ,that's why this is punishment ! Maybe now they change  the thinking and saying agian !! So,go knock on wood all day in the temple !

I was born this way because I believe that my mom had too much estrogen intake and haboring thoughts for a baby girl while expecting me. She even prepped a girl's name for me. :P

But I do not really blame anyone for being bisexual. Maybe it's the epitome of human evolution?

For me well I question myself cause it not my choice...:/

Exactly because it wasn't your choice, learn to accept yourself and carry on living a meaningful life. That's not saying that you have to come out, but to just find out what works for you...despite what some ignorant others may say about homosexuality being a lifestyle choice. You know it, we know it, make peace with ourselves, support each other, live on! :)

Exactly because it wasn't your choice, learn to accept yourself and carry on living a meaningful life. That's not saying that you have to come out, but to just find out what works for you...despite what some ignorant others may say about homosexuality being a lifestyle choice. You know it, we know it, make peace with ourselves, support each other, live on! :)

Therefore Jia You, Gambateh !

I feel tht maybe if u havent found love, thts y a person still have such thought?! If u r happily with someone, whether u r gay or str8 not an issue at all.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

When I was younger, I was asking this question a lot.

When I became mature, I now just ask why am I here? what is my purpose in life?

It is not because of being gay that you have purpose in life, it is because you are human.

Being human , you have the capacity to learn and love. In learning and loving, you will make mistakes and also benefit from both.

I do not have to identify myself as straight so that I can benefit from both learning and loving, you will just have a different experience compared to straight people.

Always think that you are not a lesser mortal because you are gay.

Maximize your talent, reach out to anyone, make someone happy - that is my motto.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Yap, that was when I came to realise that I was gay. I thought about all things that I could remember in the past and perhaps if they could give an answer. But, even if you could attribute it to one or two things that were in the past, there's no one to blame. What happened was in the past, we just let it go.

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

Many times, finding our true self is not easy when we are trying to figure out what is the best path we can take with too many reservations playing on one's mind.

Glad to know some have identified themselves early however, there are some struggling and still lingered with many questions left unanswered.

Now, I decided to choose not to know why but on how I can carry on with myself.....

Edited by gohippo

I was born this way because I believe that my mom had too much estrogen intake and haboring thoughts for a baby girl while expecting me. She even prepped a girl's name for me. :P

But I do not really blame anyone for being bisexual. Maybe it's the epitome of human evolution?

My mother is prone to severe stress so I guess she was very stressed during pregnancy.

There is after all a saying that stress causes a pregnant mother to be unable to release enough hormones to masculinise a brain, the last organ that is usually masculinised.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I haven't.Just like how straight people don't think about why they're straight.There's nothing wrong about it,that is a fact,even if society-the very manifestation of the flaws of humanity,believes it isn't so.

Edited by xLeviathan

tumblr_n9n7xvNGWg1r5a08so1_1280.gif

有些事 , 想到头痛也没有答应 ,

也改变不了事实 ,

既然如此 , 还不如勇敢面对 ,

少给自己借口理由 ,

不论是普通 , 双性或同性恋 ,

都有自己的难处 , 你会羡慕觉得他们好 ,

认为他们很幸福 , 只因为你不是他们 。

走好自己的路 , 看好每一步踏出的脚步 ,

珍惜每个当下和所拥有的 ,

不论你是谁 , 你都是自己的主人 。

When I was younger, I was asking this question a lot.

When I became mature, I now just ask why am I here? what is my purpose in life?

It is not because of being gay that you have purpose in life, it is because you are human.

Being human , you have the capacity to learn and love. In learning and loving, you will make mistakes and also benefit from both.

I do not have to identify myself as straight so that I can benefit from both learning and loving, you will just have a different experience compared to straight people.

Always think that you are not a lesser mortal because you are gay.

Maximize your talent, reach out to anyone, make someone happy - that is my motto.

tbh honest i ask both i wonder and ask why am i here too haha

• G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.