Male HQ

Your Biggest Fan

erection day

I was at Bishan J8 last Friday afternoon going to the library when I chanced upon a long queue. Being naturally kaypoh, I stayed around to observe. The groups of chattering girls were all sitting on the pavement with their artwork: cut-outs, giant posters, banners of different sizes of their idol- it happened to be Show the taiwanese singer. The sun was burning them brown but they seemed so contended to sit there waiting and the autograph session was due only on Sat at 5pm! Madness. The things some people would do for their idol! People would camped overnight for HDB choiced flats, prestigious condo launches, baw kwa and even government polyclinics. ha ha.

Please dun even remind me and talk about these idiotic little kids chasing idols! Hmm!... :swear:

If my boyfriend behave like little kid i ask him to eat himself & bye bye

These kids got too much time in their hands. They should spent their times wisely. Do charity work or something instead of wasting their time and their parents money buying multiple copies of the same album.

These kids got too much time in their hands. They should spent their times wisely. Do charity work or something instead of wasting their time and their parents money buying multiple copies of the same album.

Yeah, you would notice that the youngster nowaday carrying the latest handphone, MP3 Ipod, Playstation, etc. Just wonder how they've got so much money? So much pocket money from parents? Or saving from hard labouring at McDonald, KFC etc for salary S$3.50 per hour?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Last time I also quite mad. Save my money to buy the most ex ticket to my idol concert. And also will buy all his albums sometimes the same cd but different pressing.

Oral, they are not JUST kids...

They skip classes, booked maxi cabs for days and spend the entire day running after the stars... They block up entrances/exits to shopping malls, prevent people from walking to certain shops, scream till you can't even hear yourself and run along the roads just to look at their stars...

Parents got heart broken, teachers are saddened, buisnesses are adversely affected...

You know how much money and time they are spending on these things??...

I have a sister who was quite a hugh fan of 5566 and she used to queue up, despite our family protest, overnight for their autograph session. Thank god the group now not so famous and they stop coming down here. My sister also stop supporting 556 or any other groups. Becasue she found a bf. hehe.

• Guest locked this topic