Male HQ

Gachi_Muchi Is Now A Blowing Wind Moderator

Admin

On behalf of all the moderators and administrators of this forum, I would like to welcome Gachi_Muchi on board to join the team as a moderator.

The careful observers, both members and guests would have noticed the numerous contributions GM (as Gachi is fondly known) had made, both as a poster and someone who enjoys meeting up with other BWers.

Many of you would have also known that not only had the number of members and viewership grown, correspondingly the number of postings and new threads had grown too. We need extra help to moderate.

Using their initiatives GM and a few of the BWers had last organised a few some gatherings leading to the first big official BW event - 1st BW Singing and gathering 2007, which we all knew was a huge success.

Being young at heart and full of vigor, GM represent the new future moderator of Blowing Wind, someone who is not only passionate about this forum, but also willing to organise events for, and meet the people of BW.

I hope all of you would graciously welcome GM on board as a moderator for BW. :clap:

Thank you.

hehe.. :D Have you every seen a tiger with leopard spot? or was it, have you ever seen leopard change its spot? :D

Anyway, Thanks guys for your kind words.

=====================

To celebrate this "gayous" occasion, let's have a mass copulation activity at our local sauna, as mentioned earlier by guest. You guys keen ah?

I will blanjah there. Wanna cum?

This time round, will ask for condom, KY & dildo sponsors.

======================

Before anyone start taking it seriously, please don't... I was just kidding. :D:lol:

I will blanjah there.  Wanna cum?

======================

Before anyone start taking it seriously, please don't... I was just kidding.  :D   :lol:

Hi Gachi

I am a man of simple means and enjoy the little pleasures in life.

Just sing my Fav song in next karaoke will do.

I really think the best things in life are these little intangible presents that come straight from the heart.

Have a great VD man.

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

Congrats. Have always enjoyed reading your posts.

I've always wondered if Gachi Muchi means anything. it does sound very japanese. sorry i very kapoh :)

I still remember asked GM on this some months ago and he replied: Gachiri Muchiri, but forgot the meaning? :oops: I think something like G-Men? :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Er... TC, you should know that moniker in Forums and in real life is sometimes vastly different. Sometimes people use their online moniker describing themselves (aka TopChinese), while others use those moniker as something they admirer (Bearlover) or something they want to be (Gachi_muchi).

Don't imagine too much. It is just an online moniker. :D

As for orgies, been there done that, so it is behind me now, but then...if you wouldn't mind bending over, I might consider. Hehe...Just kidding. As you know, Top topping Top is like an ego trip. Can't help by imagining topping you. :D:lol:

As for orgies, been there done that, so it is behind me now, but then...if you wouldn't mind bending over, I might consider. Hehe...Just kidding. As you know, Top topping Top is like an ego trip. Can't help by imagining topping you. :D:lol:

Haaa.. for a manly stud like you.. anything!

See lah.. even Buaya also interested... enough for 3some already. Just need to round up all your other admirers like OralB, worldangel and nice32.. :)

So the next BW Gathering can be in honour of him being made a moderator? Since got so many existing admirers plus all the good things you guys have been saying sure attract very good turn out.

RSM Gachi can then inspect the men who line up before him and single out those that catch his eye for "special training". :)

Thanks guys.

Er... If I get my way, I might organise a Military gathering where everyone will have to wear their uniform to attend. Then there will be stand by bed inspection and of course the usual "drilling" sessions. :D

Also not forgetting the POW interrogation exercise. :P

Then also those for fail..must do RT. :D for more "drilling" on bed? :D:lol:

Thanks guys.

Er... If I get my way, I might organise a Military gathering where everyone will have to wear their uniform to attend. Then there will be stand by bed inspection and of course the usual "drilling" sessions. :D

Where do we enlist, Encik? Love serving in your army.

Stand by cock inspection also? My cock will sedia for you anytime, RSM... :)

Thanks guys.

huuhhh... encik... gives me 'extras'... :P

TC, I would like you to Stand by Buttocks. Make sure you wash it clean and I dun want to see any "elephants" inside ur "tunnel". :D

As for you, wrx_sti_22b. You will have to sign 10 'extras'. Report to BW Company and stand by underwear for Change Parade. You will have to change to different clothings.

We have Nurse, SQ Stewardess's Sarong Kebaya, Slave Collar Tie, Fundoshi, Smart 4 uniform, etc. for you to change into. :D

See, I told you guys not to play play with me.

Gachi

• Guest locked this topic