Male HQ

What is the "normal" number of times you jerk off in a day? + Maximum Number Of Times U Can Cum In A Day? (Compiled)

Guest Enjoyable Afternoon

The most I have ever cum was 2x. And that happened maybe only 2 or at most 3 times in my life. I do think the reasons I never went more than 2x are probably because of various factors to do with my mood and possibly the ability of the other party as well. The last time I cum more than 1x per session was years ago (maybe up to 5 yrs back), and after that, it was either circumstances or maybe disinterest or because of other factors that I never did it again. For a while I thought maybe I lost my libido or I am just getting older.

However, today, I managed to cum 2x. Not because I intended to. But the guy was just not satisfied with one load and kept wanting to try for the 2ND. After resting only less than 30min, I was able to cum a 2ND time. And the 2ND load wasn't that much less than the 1St. He would have gone for the 3rd if not for the fact that I had something else to attend to and we had to end the session. I am not sure myself if I could have handled 3x. Which prompted me to ask this question and see what's it like with the rest of u guys. 

At least after today, I finally realised I still haven't lost it. At least not too much is lost, if any. Over the past 5 years or so, I thought I was no longer as strong (sexually) as when I was younger. 

Edited by str8biman

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

4 hours ago, Guest Shot said:

How about you? 

Ya agree, TS should offer his own info when he ask others for thiers.

5 hours ago, str8biman said:

In a session lasting say...30 min to 2 hours...how many times can you cum?

Be truthful. It would also help if you gave details like :

1. your age

2. how long have you not cum prior to the session

3. any experiences eg. what was done during the session, who the other party was, how you felt after the whole session.

I like the words he used, be truthful, you age, fair exchange  from him would be nice.

A man of abt 45 who frequest Hercules spa (ID him as the man in blue pants) is known to shoot 4 to 5 times per visit. What is amazing is his cock remains hard after cuming. Some people milk him 3 times straight!

• G_M unlocked this topic
2 hours ago, SazNura said:

Fans

Hmm fantasy only lah. Doubt anyone can cum that much without going through cum control and edging aka some training.Thats another topic altogether though lol. 

I think a guy is not made in nature to cum continuous in a row, in between still need to rest a while before can cum again, also the amount of cum is getting lesser. Maybe this is the reason a guy cannot be like woman, can be a prostitute, can have sex continuously?!

3 hours ago, SazNura said:

Fans

Hmm fantasy only lah. Doubt anyone can cum that much without going through cum control and edging aka some training.Thats another topic altogether though lol. 

Agree. Abstaining and edging would help.

There was once I met this cute stocky guy.  He sucked me till I cummed. Then he said he wanted me to fuck him.  I told him I hardly think I could do it, even though I was still hard (I do remain hard for quite a while even after I cum), but he said he knew what to do.  He was Malaysian and he made a cup of coffee for me (telling me the coffee was from Malaysia and it had some natural ingredients in it that would boost virility. I am quite sure he said it was Tongkat Ali, but I can't exactly remember.  I did look at the package but I can't fully recall if it was Tongkat Ali or something else).  He told me it would make me naturally hard in a while, even if I were to get soft again.  After that he told me to rest.  This guy knows what he is doing.  After I rested for about 20 min, I started to get hard on my own.  He sat on my dick and fucked himself till he cummed himself.  I was hard the whole time, surprising myself.

Edited by str8biman

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

• 5 weeks later...

Cum 3 times or even more also depends on the interval in between. But when a person gets older, if cum too many times per day really cannot tahan, as if like going to die after all the cumming.

• 3 weeks later...

I have cum five times in the course of about eight hours on two different occasions. The first was with an insatiable Japanese bottom I kind of dated for about a month when we were both 23. It was our next to last time together, if I recall correctly, and he was determined to find out how many times he could make me cum in one session. The second was a couple of years later with a 19-year-old student from the PRC. He was also an insatiable bottom who kept begging to drink my cum, and even switched my cock from his ass to his mouth whenever he sensed that I was close to shooting, with four of the five loads ending up down his throat and one inside the condom in his messy ass. I think he also guzzled the load from the condom when I went to the bathroom to piss after the third cumshot. We only met four times because he returned to school in the PRC at the end of the term.

On 12/19/2016 at 11:26 PM, 98boi said:

Friends I have read articles about people literally dying from cumming too much at one go so please know your limits as well hahahahaha

Yes you may be proud that you can cum many times but a word of advice, try to know your limits. Health is more important.

3x in one night is not uncommon for me with an interesting partner but I need a bit of rest in between. The only time I ever did it with almost no rest in between was during one of the very few times I did SM as a passive top when this aggressive bottom guy wanted to tie me up, torture my nipples and suck my cock. 

I didn't know that he was planning to do it non-stop. So once he tied me up and we started, he wouldn't stop sucking until my cock couldn't get hard any more. It was fun while it lasted because he was quite expert at both sucking cock and torturing nipples (not too much pain but a lot of variety, quite long and very intense) but I will really think hard again before I allow myself to get tied up and sucked dry so intensely.

Edited by xiandarkthorne

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

last year i met a boy in KL. His name was Ed, 18 and half years. We began in the afternoon and he stayed overnight leaving noon the next day. With breaks for food and a stroll around town, that kid took 9 loads out of me in 20 hours. Each was more intense than the last. He was beautiful, smart with the perfect (for my taste) body. He used every muscle in his body to milk every last drop of cum from my aching balls - it was incredible how sexy he was. He craved my cream and got it!  Any one wants to try and beat the record?

• 5 months later...

Up to you to believe or not, but it's true, I can cum as many times as I want in a day, until dry cum.

I can masterbate even without having a hard on.

The most was probably more than 100 to 200 orgasm in a day, usually from 5th or 6th times onwards, it's already dry cum.

I used to cum at least 10, or 20, or 50, or 100 times a day when I was younger.

These days I only cum 1 to 3,4 times in a day, because it would be too tiring to do too many.

Depends on how worthy r the opponents.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to What is the "normal" number of times you jerk off in a day? + Maximum Number Of Times U Can Cum In A Day? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.