Male HQ

How Do You Guys Park Your Tool? + What Is Your Cock Position? (Compiled)

Guest Curious!

Guest Curious!

Can you ask you guys what position did you park your didi in your underwear?

Myself been parking 12 o'clock all my life. Try 6 o'clock before but it gets very uncomfortable if I have a hardon so revert back to 12 o'clock! :-)

12 o clock very difficult. It will look like my didi very excited to meet you.

I have to park it 9 or 3 o clock most of the time, depending on the time of the day and my mood.

6 o clock very dangerous ok... skarly you fracture your didi and no babies for you.

i notice some people who park at 6 o'clock will later have their didi curve like a crescent, that's becos the muscles and tissue will bend that way specially when they wear thight undies and tight jeans. just my thought though.

In Puapa New Guinea, young men have a string attach around their waistline and connect it to a bamboo holder to position their didi perpetually upwards so that it wont fall down.

maybe we should try this idea.

:unsure::rolleyes::P

you see, excitment is something we cant control. maybe just nice that your type is siting opposite you with his tight pants highlighting his crotch.

what happen then? you look away, change seat or rush to toliet to wash your face? :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

what happen then? you look away, change seat or rush to toliet to wash your face? :P

Wash my face? I'd rush to the nearest toilet to wank away, man! :D

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

In Puapa New Guinea, young men have a string attach around their waistline and connect it to a bamboo holder to position their didi perpetually upwards so that it wont fall down.

That is what they called 'penis sheath' or 'koteka'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotekas

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Little Stewart

always been 6 o'clock - must teach little brother to be humble, grounded and respectful. tried 12 before and lil bro's head full of ego all the time trying to peep all almost every men passing by :D

Guest Little Stewart

LOL

that's why education is always so important - unfortunately lil bro never attended school :D

and as big bro flows with age and seeing the world, lil bro insists that he should enjoy the same too. hehehe

• 1 year later...

just curious, how do you guys park your dick?

when i was young, i parked my dick upwards (dick head facing 12pm). i think the reason was because i never really thought about how guys park their tools. i just slip on my underwear and pull it up.

but then when i was teen, i saw some underwear models park their dicks downwards. so changed to parking my dick downwards (dick head facing 6pm). have been doing that ever since.

i know a few of my friends actually parked their dicks sideways. i think some pxxn actors do that too!

so how do you guys park your dick? i think no matter which direction you park, it's okay right? (just thought about it recently)

how u all park ur cock 12 pm one? I've been downward all the while, when i heard ppl park them up, i tried to follow but it just won't stay at 12 p.m, will just fall down to 6p.m, is it my boxer tooo loose or my cock too small? even in swim trunk, i tried to park up like the rest, but after swim abit, it will eventually fall down but not really down so its like curl downwards, so not nice! sighz. why why. Too small already cock :(

how u all park ur cock 12 pm one? I've been downward all the while, when i heard ppl park them up, i tried to follow but it just won't stay at 12 p.m, will just fall down to 6p.m, is it my boxer tooo loose or my cock too small? even in swim trunk, i tried to park up like the rest, but after swim abit, it will eventually fall down but not really down so its like curl downwards, so not nice! sighz. why why. Too small already cock :(

small too small, just do according to what's best for your cock, dont' have to do what other people do. :)

Guest Parking warden

I sleep naked, so how to park... :(

In the past I parked 6 oclock but it was quite uncomfortable when I have half erection or full erection. Later I decided to park 12'olock but it dies back to 6 oclock without much activity and when it began to stir again, I rushed back to toilet to bring it back to 12 oclock. So troublesome. :oops:

I sleep naked, so how to park... :(

In the past I parked 6 oclock but it was quite uncomfortable when I have half erection or full erection. Later I decided to park 12'olock but it dies back to 6 oclock without much activity and when it began to stir again, I rushed back to toilet to bring it back to 12 oclock. So troublesome. :oops:

i think 12 o'clock is the best if you have an erection right. it's like your underwear can actually 'force it in'. but having an erection at 6 o'clock is quite uncomfortable i agree. it's like your dick is suffogating and waiting to explode! :ph34r:

• 1 year later...
Guest michiko

I place it facing upwards but sometimes when I move about or have an erection it goes sideways and then naturally fall downwards so that it becomes obvious inprint in my super tight work or business pants so much so that I get stares from my colleagues although they do it sneakily

yup, my dick also hurt when the foreskin get entangled with the hair, but isnt underwear meant to be wear facing up?, facing down like not enough space, worse still if it bloom into active mode :B)

wa lau... never seen people so SUA before ...

dun wear underwear mean wear diapers... pui...

you never hang loose one har? so sad for you... it's the fantastic freedom you never get to experience... no wonder so uptight...

Guest guest

yup, my dick also hurt when the foreskin get entangled with the hair, but isnt underwear meant to be wear facing up?, facing down like not enough space, worse still if it bloom into active mode :B)

Depends on the cut of the underwear. Some are more roomy in front, almost like a pouch, and the dick will naturally face down after a while.

• 5 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to What time is your cock pointing from 12 to 6 o'clock when fully erection
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.