Male HQ

How Do You Guys Park Your Tool? + What Is Your Cock Position? (Compiled)

Guest Curious!

• 2 months later...
where u park determine how ur cock will curve to......
I notice that too. When one park 12pm, cock will curve upwards when erect. Likewise when park 6pm, cock head will curve downwards.

Major Myth. Where u park doesnt determine how your cock will curve.

Its the other way round: Where u curve determine which direction u park.

Its not rocket science seriously.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

12 O'clock - Underwear

2 O'clock - Swimwear

No O'clock when I wear jeans without underwear or shorts at home :yuk: :whistle:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 year later...

What another ASS BRAINED question ? !

Whether you put your family jewel up or down, it is really down to your personal choice and own comfort. I find it extremely silly that a poll is to be carried out to determine the preference.

What's next ? Another poll to determine if guys pluck their eyebrows ?

you can choose to not contribute to the post and hope onto another thread bro. another pea brained person.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

• 1 year later...

What another ASS BRAINED question ? !

Whether you put your family jewel up or down, it is really down to your personal choice and own comfort. I find it extremely silly that a poll is to be carried out to determine the preference.

What's next ? Another poll to determine if guys pluck their eyebrows ?

I think many ask this questions cos a lot of and ajs like to play what time is it looking at the bulge hahah...just like guys staring at books. I park mine down mostly cos I get easily turned on when I park up and quite embarrassing to let pple see it tenting up

• Guest locked this topic
  • 10 months later...

Have this 'question' long ago.

How should we position the 'brother' ?

Face up or down ? Centrally align ?

Wearing normal under-wear can keep it up and centre for some time, then, it 'lean to one side'.

Wearing boxer can't even keep it in position.

So, when you are wearing jeans or working pants, you can see that the 'brother' is leaning to one side.

Any advice ?

2 hours ago, Guest BSBS said:

Have this 'question' long ago.

How should we position the 'brother' ?

Face up or down ? Centrally align ?

Wearing normal under-wear can keep it up and centre for some time, then, it 'lean to one side'.

Wearing boxer can't even keep it in position.

So, when you are wearing jeans or working pants, you can see that the 'brother' is leaning to one side.

Any advice ?

whats the basis of your question ah?

the jeans is so tight that its showing, thats normal, wear loser clothing then....

people in basketball shorts are not showing it very obviously

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to What time is your cock pointing from 12 to 6 o'clock when fully erection
3 hours ago, Guest virgin said:

can cock be bent when fully erection?

Your cock will get crooked if it is made of plasticine.

So what kind of cock do you have? Human or alien?

You do know that we don't allow underage kids in this forum right ?

Edited by GachiMuchi

• 5 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 2 months later...

they said that will not affect growth (for younger ones) and will not obstruct (for matured ones) when at natural erection
- but i strongly believed that that is a wrong thinking in this era, technology has improved that undies are produced using high technology that truly catered for the men
tons of investments on producing the best product! So whether park it up or down doesnt matter now w good undies

I have posted videos on parking before  (but a lot of threads have been closed)   -not sure why the TS threads are all closed

U park it up or down, i tried up but after a bit of stirring , it will turn sideway, so i gave up and decided to stick to DOWN forever, i like wearing strong support but NOT suffocating or tiny ones

Guest On Target

When I was a little boy, I parked my cock downwards in my undies, until my father caught me when I was seven. He got very angry at me and asked why I was doing that. Then he said my cock will remain small like a little boy's cock when I grow up if I stuff it into my undies that way. He next ordered me to always park it upwards, and said it will be big when I become an adult if I do it this way instead, and that will make me healthier. Perhaps I got lucky that he caught and corrected me in time, because I always parked upwards after that, and I grew up to have a long and thick cock just as he said. I am so thankful to have such an observant dad (although he hasn't yet given any indication if he's observed that I probably like boys but not girls).

I've always parked mine upwards since young but sometimes parking downwards is more comfortable and parking downwards help to hide unwanted erections.

In any case, parking up or down for me depends on which is more comfortable for me... which also depends on the underwear I'm wearing.

10 minutes ago, happiness said:

I've seen a few dicks that are curved and point slightly down when erected. I think it must be due to these guys parking their theirs downwards in undies.

For dicks to be straight and healthy, and big, I believe you need to park it up.

My manhood is slightly curved and pointing to ceiling when erected. Guess the curved was caused by parking downwards since young.

Now i have tried to park upwards as my undies are mostly tiny and skinfit

1 hour ago, Tstumble769 said:

I've always parked mine upwards since young but sometimes parking downwards is more comfortable and parking downwards help to hide unwanted erections.

In any case, parking up or down for me depends on which is more comfortable for me... which also depends on the underwear I'm wearing.

For me, parking upwards hide erections because at most the area just looks larger but if parked downwards, it will cause a tent and it's comfortable as the dick keeps forcing its way forward.

1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

My manhood is slightly curved and pointing to ceiling when erected. Guess the curved was caused by parking downwards since young.

Now i have tried to park upwards as my undies are mostly tiny and skinfit

Ha ha, that does not make sense.... if anything, one would expect parking downwards would cause a down-curving dick:lol:

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.