Male HQ

How Do You Guys Park Your Tool? + What Is Your Cock Position? (Compiled)

Guest Curious!

Guest Jonathan

What another ASS BRAINED question ? !

Whether you put your family jewel up or down, it is really down to your personal choice and own comfort. I find it extremely silly that a poll is to be carried out to determine the preference.

What's next ? Another poll to determine if guys pluck their eyebrows ?

What another ASS BRAINED question ? !

Whether you put your family jewel up or down, it is really down to your personal choice and own comfort. I find it extremely silly that a poll is to be carried out to determine the preference.

What's next ? Another poll to determine if guys pluck their eyebrows ?

YOU are the ASS BRAINER to answer the question and bother to post a reply!

I also find it extremely silly of you to have such behavior.

If you are not happy with what others posted, then don't bother to reply! Here need no screaming QUEEN like you! :whistle:

This topic and the one about circumcision is du\iscussed to the nnnnnnth time already.

Another topic starter on the topic of whether to circumcised or not is also doing the same old thing.

• 1 year later...

Hi GUYs out there.....

Would like to know the followings of GUYs..

1) What is your erected cock's direction ?

Viewing from the side from left or right, ie, 9 / 3 o'clock OR, 10 / 2 o'clock OR, 11 / 1 o'clock OR, 12 o'clock

2) Which direction you prefer to park your cock in your underwear ( applicable ONLY to underwear and boxer briefs) ?

6 o'clock OR 12 o'clock

3) Why the reason of that parking direction ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I kinda suspected who would initiate this kind of topic... :lol:

1) What is your erected cock's direction ? Viewing from the side from left or right, ie, 9 / 3 o'clock OR, 10 / 2 o'clock OR, 11 / 1 o'clock OR, 12 o'clock

2) Which direction you prefer to park your cock in your underwear ( applicable ONLY to underwear and boxer briefs) ? 6 o'clock (but it always go down later) :( OR 12 o'clock

3) Why the reason of that parking direction ? Cos I wanted a 12 o'clock erection! :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

if bent towards the floor? is it 12 o clock viewing from the side?

as far as parking goes its 6o clock

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

when im fully erected, its pointing upwards, ie, 12 o'clock viewing from side

i do not have preference for parking of my cock in underwear or boxer brief, ie, at times i will park 6 o'clock, while at times its 12 o'clock.

But i will park at 6 o'clock when i am wearing swimwear..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I prefer brief because it holds my cock better and I don't like my cock to be flapping around in my pants. I park it at 12 so that when I get a hard on, it will peek out of my brief.

OH MY GOD .... that's Kinky and Erotic... How i wish i can get a glimpse of it ..

Hi GUYs out there.....

Would like to know the followings of GUYs..

1) What is your erected cock's direction ?

Viewing from the side from left or right, ie, 9 / 3 o'clock OR, 10 / 2 o'clock OR, 11 / 1 o'clock OR, 12 o'clock

2) Which direction you prefer to park your cock in your underwear ( applicable ONLY to underwear and boxer briefs) ?

6 o'clock OR 12 o'clock

3) Why the reason of that parking direction ?

1. 1 or 11 o'clock

2. Whether it decides to go, I don't wear underwear.

3. See above.

I prefer brief because it holds my cock better and I don't like my cock to be flapping around in my pants. I park it at 12 so that when I get a hard on, it will peek out of my brief.

Same same :D

As for the first question, mine's usually stand at 1 o'clock.

Edited by ahgreg

I don't wish to be everything to everyone... but I would like to be something to someone.

• 3 months later...

I usually park it downwards. I can't park it upwards cos my cock will stick up all the way to the belly button and people will see.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to What time is your cock pointing from 12 to 6 o'clock when fully erection
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.