Male HQ

Singapore Cleo Bachelors (Compiled)

Guest Browser

• 2 weeks later...
All the guys are cute... Yum yum... But why they need to take suck sexy pics? :P

you see, women, like PLUs, love to watch guys in sexy pose as well, esp lean and tone man.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

they are called bachelors coz they r so goodlooking and yet single. obviously most of them are gay i guess.

A good thought to entertain... this year for sure - XXX is gay. He trains at the same gym and has a boyfriend. They train together. XXX is cute la.. but cannot reconcile the lies ...

Last year.. XXX, the teacher.. gay.

Whats becoming of this list of bachelors... CLEO needs to wake up unless they don't mind having gay bachelors...

Oralb Remarks: I dont think it is nice to publicize the sexual orientation of now public person.

yes we can orge at men and looking at the pics, but we need not openly outed them. i am sure you do not want pple around you openly inform others on your PLU status. spare a thought for others

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boy2man

I saw Gordon Tan this afternoon at YCK gym. He's taller and leaner than I expected; Cleo pics make him look extra beefy and chunky. His tan is radiant and he comes across as very healthy-looking and friendly. But a pity about his legs - a little skinny.

Anyway the gym personnel was asking him about joining all these contests as well, and he said he has a way to appease his (understanding) girlfriend. I was thinking, oh - he's not gay? (haha) Anyway he's still technically a 'bachelor' even with a girlfriend, I suppose!

the hair, the pose, the bare torso, all guys there look like poster boys of a gay magazines. Needless to wonder if Mr xx is gay or not. They all look gay to me. Ever see Jet Lee or singer Eason Chan pose like that?

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest Guest

definition of a bachelor -

someone in his 30s, with a good career and is single.

those guys in the magazine...some are students, nsf and some are holding jobs not worth to be mentioned as career.

the contest sld just be called ' 50 most cute/juicy whatever guys ' instead

Guest Guest
They all look gay to me. Ever see Jet Lee or singer Eason Chan pose like that?

Give the contestants a break lah. I'm sure they, all being novice to this, know next to nothing about posing. It's probably the idea of the magazine editor or photographer who suggests they pose like this or that. So dont blame them for looking 'gay'. Blame the magazine editor.

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite CLEO bachelor, Jamus Yuen, was featured in The New Paper Today. This dishy former accountant is now a boss as a chicken rice seller.I have never seen a hotter looking hawker than him yet in Spore! His stall is called Rui Kee Hainanese Chicken Rice Restaurant at North Bridge Road (dont really know which part of North Bridge Road, the paper didnt completely revealed). Do let me know if you happen to know where the stall is. I always love chicken rice especially breast meat! :D

• 1 year later...

the magazine is out now!

saw it in 7-11. but i haven't bought it yet.

based on what i saw, there are 2 covers? but it's still the same content right? the mags were sealed up so couldn't check.

but the cover is hot!

the magazine is out now!

saw it in 7-11. but i haven't bought it yet.

based on what i saw, there are 2 covers? but it's still the same content right? the mags were sealed up so couldn't check.

but the cover is hot!

they got some pics inside.. a few hot guys there !

heard that there is not even a single topless pic inside the magazine this yr. all fully clothed?

There are two pages of selected guys who are topless, and all are lean and toned type. Not my cuppa tea. Waste my $4.40. How come non of them is a bodybuilder or a muscle-beef? Guess this breed are a "put-off for women"....... :yuk:

There are two pages of selected guys who are topless, and all are lean and toned type. Not my cuppa tea. Waste my $4.40. How come non of them is a bodybuilder or a muscle-beef? Guess this breed are a "put-off for women"....... :yuk:

Welcome BodybuilderMLY to BlowingWind with your 1st posting :)

"Breed" ... you make us sound like pets, haha!

I bet you enjoy the idea of alien abduction and have a bodybuilder/muscle-beef farm on Uranus! Haha ....hmmm sounds like a script for a pxxno movie! :lol:

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

• 3 years later...

http://askcleo.com.s...-2012/profiles/

Not the full profiles online. Full profiles in the magazine.

Based on pics alone, I like

Andrew Low

http://askcleo.com.s...ions-executive/

Goh Zong Wei

http://askcleo.com.s...ersonal-banker/

Loh Zhi Zhi

http://askcleo.com.s...er-polo-player/

Adrian Tan

http://askcleo.com.s...n-tan-26-model/

Alex Ng (he won some contest before)

http://askcleo.com.s...g-21-undergrad/

Shannon Ng

http://askcleo.com.s...ng-26-engineer/

Any PLUs inside?

My top 10

1 Juan Wen Jie

2 Bryan Ng

3 Gerald Lim

4 Vincent Wong

5 Christopher Leow

6 Benjamin Chan

7 Khee Chia How

8 Loh Zhi Zhi (looks very Elvin Ng)

9 Kuah Weiqi

10 Aaron Ng

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Well, nice pics though. but....

What is the definition for bachelor?

To me, a bachelor is someone who is of a certain mature age, not married, does not live with parent, very financially stable and has a good career. However, every year we see NSFs, undergrads and young guys (part time model, etc..) whom I feel do not fit into the category of an eligible bachelor.

Anyone feels the same as me?

A lot of last year's Manhunt contestants I sense.

Juan Wenjie was last year's winner, Alex Ng was the second runner-up (he's got a gf by the way).

Adrian Tan was also a contestant, i think Briax might find him rather familiar, dun u? ;)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Cleo Cleo

My Favourites are : Loh Zhi Zhi ; Shane Goh ; Khee Chia How

My "Ok" are : Andrew Low ; Goh Zong Wei ; Benjamin Chan ; Javier Woon ; Adam Eng ; Vincent Yeo ; Steven Khoo

My "No" are : Shannon Ng ; Metthew Keng Christian

My "NO NO NO NO" is --> Eli T

Guest FattChoy88

What's with all the bloated job title? Attorney? Who the fxxk in This part of the world call themselves that?

IMO, people like the Prince of Monaco or George Clooney (when they were younger) or the heir to the owner of The Emperor Groups's owner are people who can be labelled an eligible bachelor.

Cmon lar... Sg std so low ar?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic