Male HQ

Stomp News (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Passingthru

Different strokes for different folks. In places like Bangladesh, for eg, holding hands between guys is normal and there are no connotations of homosexuality. Wearing shorts, however, is seen as gay.

Reading the comments which readers posted in STOMP, I am glad to see that most people are very supportive. Nice !

as of now, 87% voted for 'so sad'.

Enraged

0%

Shiok!

3%

LOL!

2%

So sad

87%

Sure or not?

0%

Bochup

8%

So sad indeed for such support.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/852482/what_a_weird_sight__two_guys_seen_holding_hands_in_public.html

I admire their courage of doing that in public.. i wish i could do that too when i had one..lolzz

From the mood meter, why most of them click "So Sad"..

I feel sad when i see that.. it shows how singaporean really react to gay ppl like us..=(

Its really heartening to see that many supportive comments on that sections.

On top of that, the stomper is really ignorant and homophobic... must be some china china uncle or auntie..hmm or maybe some uneducated bloke

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest IamPineapple

You know, after reading the stomp, i was wondering, if CHINESE and CHINESE guy hold hand is a problem, what about those INDIANS in LITTLE INDIA, they hold hands every now and then, how come STOMPER didn't go stomp it everyday...

You know, after reading the stomp, i was wondering, if CHINESE and CHINESE guy hold hand is a problem, what about those INDIANS in LITTLE INDIA, they hold hands every now and then, how come STOMPER didn't go stomp it everyday...

that was so 2005...

anyway whatever. Singaporeans are known to be ignorant and sheltered. not in the least surprised.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Singaporeans are known to be ignorant and sheltered. not in the least surprised.

Ironic much?

Who was the one who called his father a miser regarding the funds for the Shanghai trip, but yet in Shanghai went on Grindr to hook up with guys?

The STOMPer wrote:

“Spotted two guys holding hands outside Hougang Mall at 9.50am today (Dec 14).

“I wonder if there's anything wrong with this.”

STOMP should have just replied like Steve Jobs did to his critics.

“I wonder if there's anything wrong with this.”

"No."

as of now, 87% voted for 'so sad'.

So sad indeed for such support.

Actually .... 'Guest' (14 December) is right. I've done a scan of the Comments and the majority are positive.

There's a BIG discrepancy between the Mood Meter and the Comments. They are two separate and unconnected things - you can click on the Mood Meter and/or leave a Comment. Leaving a positive Comment has no effect on the Mood Meter.

One should think there would be a correlation (i.e. you write a positive comment and click on the Mood Meter). However, if you look at the stupid Mood Meter categories .... how is one supposed to interpret them? They don't run in scale from Most Against to Most In Support Of. They are arbitrary categories ("Shiok", "LOL", "So Sad", "Sure or Not"...) which can be read in different ways. Now that I've read the comments, I'm inclined to think people have clicked "So Sad" because they feel that it's pathetic that the Stomper chose to publish this piece of news, and not that it's so sad to see two gay guys holding hands.

Of course, I might be wrong and what is actually happening is that those who feel that it's sad to see guys holding hands only clicked the Mood Meter and those who wanted to berate the Stomper for being a homophobe chose only to leave comments, but the polarisation of the two results seems a tad odd.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Woman disgusted with naughty arrangement on top of her noodles

2299.jpg

STOMPer Fan said a cheeky staff at a newly open noodle stall packed her noodle in a suggestive manner, arranging the food to resemble a man's private parts.

Said the STOMPer in her email to STOMP today:

"This morning I just bought a packet of noodles from a newly open noodle stall opposite my office.

"The staff are friendly but a little cheeky.

"They chatted with me and even asked for my name and asked whether I would come again.

"I just smiled and said 'If your food is nice, I will surely come back'.

"When I reached the office, I was shocked to see what the noodle store guy had done to my food.

"He displayed the fishball and sausage in the shape of a man's genitalia and testicles.

"It's so disgusting, how can they do this?

"I am so angry, I wanted to confront them, but my colleagues stopped me.

"They should learn how to respect women.

"Not all women is so cheap and loose as what they think.

"A bunch of pervert noodle sellers."

My first response: burst out laughing.

It could juz be a coincidence.

Juz really making a mountain out of a molehill.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Well, she could be doing this herself and push the blame to the noodle stall uncle.

It's possible.

yeah, thats the first thing that came to me mine.. maybe she bargained for more noodles or food from them? since is their 'opening' or perhaps..she didnt managed to tackle any of the guys..thus did it in spite!

she is single, desperate, and no one will touch her... ever... and she is pushing 40s leow... and always blame others for not being her type... you know those bitches right?

Act righteous, probably a regular church goer as well (I have nothing against Christians per se, but put a bitch and church together... walla...)

Act righteous, probably a regular church goer as well (I have nothing against Christians per se, but put a bitch and church together... walla...)

Josie "AWARE" Lau: "Stop talking about me."

3410.jpg

she is single, desperate, and no one will touch her... ever... and she is pushing 40s leow... and always blame others for not being her type... you know those bitches right?

Some of these bitches think everyone wants a piece of their expiring fanny.

Why make a big fuss over such a small thing..... If your mind is NOT dirty, you would not figure that the arrangement is of a man's private part.. it also resembles eye roller... the 2 balls roller with the handle...

Can singaporean please wake up your bloody 'act innocent' attitude .... such small issue can trigger ur anger, then please deport yourself to 3rd world country, dun stay in singapore...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Rightwing Pussy

Can singaporean please wake up your bloody 'act innocent' attitude .... such small issue can trigger ur anger, then please deport yourself to 3rd world country, dun stay in singapore...

I agree, all these hypocritical spinsters, they are all yearning to be fxxked hard by a man till their vagina tears. But they like to fake this prim and proper image by screaming disgust at such things. Obviously no guy would want to go near their cold cunts, except for cold vegetables from their fridge. A fxxking prude gets no fxxk, only sluts get fxxks!

Guest Gay bitch

In the first place, why she want to order just two fish balls and a hotdog? She has probably ordered omelette, otah, luncheon meat too but decided to take them away just to show the two fishballs and a hotdog to excite stompers., What a sticky cunt!

so if a guy buys noodles and the lady server put two eyes side by side.. maybe we can 'stomp' it..and say the lady arrange it in a suggestive manner? and those ladies are cheap.. and we guys not loose?

Yeah, tat aunty will give u a pack of auspicious noodle wz an abalone and some fah cai around it.. then see u eat the abalone or go make a fuss.. lol..

Edited by darthhell

Oh, I must confess that I ever request a noodle hunk to give me two fishballs and a hotdog. Unfortunately he didn't place it deliciously like the one in the photo. This stomper really didn't know what she was missing, she need a real dick up her cunt to appreciate the art of food placements.

I love your sense of humour! :clap:

Oh, I must confess that I ever request a noodle hunk to give me two fishballs and a hotdog. Unfortunately he didn't place it deliciously like the one in the photo. This stomper really didn't know what she was missing, she need a real dick up her cunt to appreciate the art of food placements.

Noodle hunk? Where? I dont think can find any hawker hunk lor.

Anyway, this woman simply think too much. It just happened tht the fishball and hotdog is being placed like tis.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic