Male HQ

Stomp News (Compiled)

Guest Guest

The dude in question knows he has quite nice, tanned legs, so he thought he should show them off a little by wearing something quite skimpy,

and perhaps in the process, decided to indulge in some self-love since his brother was so accessible anyway. 

Hmm...I take 293 very frequently. Wonder if it's the east or the west loop route. Haha.

Edited by mate69

Guest goodcitizens

Anyone clearing those tables thereafter ?! Or just left it there over night for a rat and cockroaches infested feast ! Stupid idea .....

You worry too much la. All guest guai guai return tray after the dinner banquet

trayreturn1e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

1907377_661862107257839_8047376570689339

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 3 weeks later...

Caught in the act! Peeping Tom films occupant in cubicle at Novena Square male toilet

Stomper Lester was shocked to catch someone filming another occupant at Novena Square's men's toilet yesterday, Jan 29.

According to the Stomper, he chanced upon this incident at 5.30pm at the level 3 toilet.

Lester said:

"There is this peeping tom lurking in the level 3 male toilet. he was pointing his camera phone at the next cubicle from above with the video recording mode on..I knocked the door of the cubicle.

"He then slowly keep back his phone and refused to come out from his cubicle even after 10 mins.

"As I was late for appointment, I did not want to confront the pervert and I went to inform the building management about what I saw."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/caught-in-the-act/caught-in-the-act-peeping-tom-films-occupant-in-cubicle-at-novena-square-male

• 7 months later...

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/two-naked-men-openly-engage-in-sexual-acts-at-bedok-town-park#xtor=CS1-2

Two naked men openly engage in sexual acts at Bedok Town Park
Posted on 30 September 2015  |  28,894 views  |  21 comments

nakedmain_0.jpg

Stomper Eduardo was beyond shocked to see two men in the nude at Bedok Town Park -- openly engaging in sexual activity.

According to him, they were spotted last night (Sep 29) at about 11pm.

In the photos sent in by the Stomper, the two men present were blatantly engaging in sex acts.

One of the photos showed a man seated on the bench while the other was performing sexual acts on him.

In another photo sent in by the Stomper, the clothed man had his pants down and both of them were engaged in explicit sexual activity.

Eduardo wrote,

"I spotted 2 men making out at Bedok Town Park.

"What if kids saw their acts? I felt totally disgusted!"

The Stomper sent three photos but only one photo is shown due to the extreme obscene nature of the other two.

Guest Face Mask

I completely disapprove of public sex ... but if people really must do such things in parks ... I wish they would at least find a place nearby which is so concealed that nobody can stumble upon them without warning. This type of behavior is exactly what gives PLU a bad name and bad reputation. What if "Eduardo" had been a cop or, even worse, a kid? It is 2015 now. Guys can use the internet to find sexual fun and it is not that difficult to take a few extra steps to ensure privacy.

What if "Eduardo" had been a cop or, even worse, a kid? It is 2015 now.

If Eduardo were a kid, I would think that something is seriously wrong with his parents for letting him [wander alone] in the [park] at [night].

In either case this kid probably was looking to observe actions like this. Who in the right frame of mind will believe this kid was looking at flowers or bird watching? Seriously?

People who engaged sex openly in public area are usually those belong to the ONS kind.  Come on!! don't these people know there is place called Hotel 81, Suana, rented place in Singapore?  Singapore is an island, no matter where you hide in the park, singapore still have 5.5mil population. Please don't give gay people a bad name, we should be more resilient than straight people by not engaging sex in open area.

I'm not surprised if Eduardo is looking at this forum as he quoted blowing in the wind at hardware zone! This concludes that he could also be one of us!!

Guest Big Blaster

If Eduardo were a kid, I would think that something is seriously wrong with his parents for letting him [wander alone] in the [park] at [night]. In either case this kid probably was looking to observe actions like this. Who in the right frame of mind will believe this kid was looking at flowers or bird watching? Seriously?

Does this post mean you think it is acceptable for perverts to engage in public sex late at night because only deviants belong in parks at such hours but not normal people?

• Guest locked this topic
  • 8 months later...

145931-bin.jpg 

SINGAPORE - A 25-year-old man pushed a policewoman's head to the ground and kicked her as she lay there, a court heard.

The officer suffered a blackout as a result of the assault.

On Tuesday (Dec 13), Albin Lim Fu Rong was jailed for 10 weeks after he pleaded guilty to one charge of causing hurt to a public servant in the discharge of her duty.

A district court heard that Lim and two friends boarded a taxi at Marina Square just after midnight on May 2.

The trio told cabby Chan Foo Chuen, 58, to head towards Teban Gardens and Pioneer Road.

But the group could not decide who should alight first and where exactly the taxi driver should go, prompting Mr Chan to stop his taxi near a bus stop at Penjuru Road.

Lim turned hostile and the cabby called the police.

When two officers arrived at 1.45am, Corporal Ammy Shazwina Rizuan Ong, 27, spoke to Lim while her partner spoke to his friends.

The policewoman asked Lim for his particulars and told him to calm down.

When she turned her back on him at 2.05am, Lim held her head and neck, and pushed her head to the ground.

The left side of the officer's head hit the ground.

As Cpl Ammy tried to protect her firearm and other equipment with her hands, Lim kicked her lower back once, and then walked away.

The policewoman stood up and took a few steps towards him to prevent him from leaving.

But she suffered from a blackout and collapsed on the ground.

Her partner followed Lim for a distance.

Lim told the officer: "You police right? Come fight lah."

He continued walking towards Jurong Town Hall Road and the officer went back to his partner.

She regained consciousness when paramedics arrived.

The corporal was taken to hospital, where she was admitted for observation and discharged a few hours later with three days of medical leave.

Lim was arrested shortly after near Teban Gardens by other officers.

He could have been jailed for up to seven years, fined, caned, or received any combined punishment.

• G_M unlocked this topic
On 30/09/2015 at 6:18 PM, Guest Guest said:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/two-naked-men-openly-engage-in-sexual-acts-at-bedok-town-park#xtor=CS1-2

Two naked men openly engage in sexual acts at Bedok Town Park
Posted on 30 September 2015  |  28,894 views  |  21 comments

nakedmain_0.jpg

Stomper Eduardo was beyond shocked to see two men in the nude at Bedok Town Park -- openly engaging in sexual activity.

According to him, they were spotted last night (Sep 29) at about 11pm.

In the photos sent in by the Stomper, the two men present were blatantly engaging in sex acts.

One of the photos showed a man seated on the bench while the other was performing sexual acts on him.

In another photo sent in by the Stomper, the clothed man had his pants down and both of them were engaged in explicit sexual activity.

Eduardo wrote,

"I spotted 2 men making out at Bedok Town Park.

"What if kids saw their acts? I felt totally disgusted!"

The Stomper sent three photos but only one photo is shown due to the extreme obscene nature of the other two.

I can't see the photo

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, cutejack said:

Y must take pic or video n put it in stomp?! Very free is it?

Not me bruh..just found this on stomp fb page..

🅢🅐🅑🅐🅗🅐🅝

🅐🅛🅦🅐🅨🅢 🅗🅞🅡🅝🅨

🅢🅜🅐🅛🅛 🅤🅝🅒🅤🅣

• Guest locked this topic