Male HQ

Steam Room Stories (compiled)

Hardrodsg

• 7 months later...

Does anyone go to the True Fitness branch at China Sq?

I was there this week and noted they pasted a sign outside the male steam room.

Cant recall the exact words - but it is something like

"Obsence acts are prohibited by law and offenders will be referred to the police"

Gosh.. Does this mean the mgt has caught some guys doing IT in the steam room?

Issue is the steam room is too hot for comfort?

• 2 months later...
Guest Dude

Hey dudes.

Does anyone go naked when they are in the gym's steam room. That's what I do but no one seems to want to do it with me and just keep their towels on. Towels off boys!

Guest naked

Yup. Usually i take off my towel inside the steamroom =)

Yup. Usually i take off my towel inside the steamroom =)

Well.....if you like to see other in Nude inside the steam room....you should go to the Gay Sauna like Hercule....and not normal Gym sauna.....

mm.. I tot usually people took off in the steam room? But I noticed most steam room do not provide a hanger or hook outside the room for people to hang their towel.

Not all people from what I noticed. However generally those who take it off will just use it to cover up their private part. So far I didn't see one who is totally naked in the steam room unless those in the gay sauna.

<p>

I do take off towel and totally naked when in the gym steam room and me do not covered private parts becos i think tis is the time for me to relax. he...he...
</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Then when you going to gym, I want to and take a look :P</p>

<p> </p>

i think walking into a proper gym steam room naked is a bit going too far though i have seen people doing it. it is ok to remove your towel to have that feeling of freedom but do cover it with your towel when you sit down. then again, unless the gym specifically set the rules, the is really no wrong no right

Not all people from what I noticed. However generally those who take it off will just use it to cover up their private part. So far I didn't see one who is totally naked in the steam room unless those in the gay sauna.

I think going completely naked in steam rm not very common, unless u r in gay sauna. Even u sit down naked, but most guys still cover their pte part. I feel not all guys are comfortable seeing other guys fully naked, esp those str8 guys.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

its normal overseas...in japanese onsen...men walk around naked.

just pretend u are a japanese ft coming to sg to enjoy lor....its the locals who must adapt to u and not vice versa ok?

its normal overseas...in japanese onsen...men walk around naked.

just pretend u are a japanese ft coming to sg to enjoy lor....its the locals who must adapt to u and not vice versa ok?

Haha, u r completely rite. No matter wht wld a foreigner do here, locals must adapt to them and accept them.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

The proper way of going to a steam or sauna is NAKED.

One would be able to experience the heathly effect of the heat on one's body.

Massage all the meridian points(none on your cock though)

After 5 to 10 mins(expansion), go out & shower(contraction) & rest & replenish for another 5 to 10 mins.

Repeat the cycle several times.

Guest Guess

There is no purpose of steaming or saunas your towel or short. Feel free as a bird. Loosen your tight balls and relax. Hung low.

The proper way of going to a steam or sauna is NAKED.

One would be able to experience the heathly effect of the heat on one's body.

Massage all the meridian points(none on your cock though)

After 5 to 10 mins(expansion), go out & shower(contraction) & rest & replenish for another 5 to 10 mins.

Repeat the cycle several times.

Looks like not many pple using the correct method when using steam or sauna?! Many pple simply just went into steam or sauna and "soak" for 20 mins and then just went off liao.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 7 months later...

Joined a new gym and one of the highlights must be the action I almost always encounter from others every time I step into the steam room after hours of hard workouts. I am not afraid to say I have a nice lean toned body and a cute decent look, which never fails to attract attention. So the steam room can be a fun place after gym, and I love it!

Anyone has any stories to share about steam rooms? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

For alumni. He's always there enjoying the spa facilities in nude. Quite an exhibitionist, he doesn't seem the least embarrassed when all others are not in their birthday suits.

Does anyone go to the True Fitness branch at China Sq?

I was there this week and noted they pasted a sign outside the male steam room.

Cant recall the exact words - but it is something like

"Obsence acts are prohibited by law and offenders will be referred to the police"

Gosh.. Does this mean the mgt has caught some guys doing IT in the steam room?

Issue is the steam room is too hot for comfort?

Even in New York city, they would post signs like that too, so it isn't something truly out of the ordinary.

But in countries which are more gay friendly like Japan and Bangkok, I have never seen those signs. So .... just go to a proper gay sauna if you want action. Or be extra careful if you really want to indulge in extra curricular actvities at the sports gym sauna . If you get caught, just insist that nothing happen. Ask them to show proof. No proof, then make a big scene and tell them to fuck off. Do not be afraid. Then come here and we console you.

Edited by superflawless

BTW, I do not dare sit butt naked on the granite because of infectious diseases. People step all over the place and then their feet rest on the seats. It's just asking for trouble. Plus the heat may not be good for the butt on the skin. Don't know if you will develop piles.

So I still sit on towel. But we should show our cock in full glory.

• 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic