Male HQ

Any Gleeks?

Allegro

I can't believe such a minority watches this show.

It's the only thing on TV that has gay references.

Or maybe the members here too obsessed with pxxn :whistle:

It's kinda sad that Kurt, Rachel and Finn are going to 'graduate' from the series,

in the upcoming season 3. :(

It's kinda sad that Kurt, Rachel and Finn are going to 'graduate' from the series,

in the upcoming season 3. :(

Really? From where did you hear this? Rachel is the star of the show. If she's gone with Kurt, who else is left with real talent? Mercedes? I'm wondering if Sunshine Corazon will become a regular mainstay in Season 3.

Really? From where did you hear this? Rachel is the star of the show. If she's gone with Kurt, who else is left with real talent? Mercedes? I'm wondering if Sunshine Corazon will become a regular mainstay in Season 3.

They graduate high school, so yes, they will be gone. They'll replace them with new kids I think.

But the show has gone from bad to worse. Season 1 was okay, but 2 was just terrible.

And just because it has a gay storyline you expect every gay person to watch it? :rolleyes:

They graduate high school, so yes, they will be gone. They'll replace them with new kids I think.

But the show has gone from bad to worse. Season 1 was okay, but 2 was just terrible.

And just because it has a gay storyline you expect every gay person to watch it? :rolleyes:

Yeah I think you're right. The storylines have been poorly written according to the message of the songs that they want to feature in the show. One episode from another will usually derail the story trail. Most of the characters have not really established depth and strong connection with the audience in portraying their roles. They are not given enough opportunities to build their individual characters. I guess the time to do this is gone to accommodate multiple musical numbers within one episode. It's not the actors' fault i guess but should be the writers'. The only thing that's good about it is how the songs are arranged and performed by the artists. One more good thing, it's a show advocating gay relationships & gay rights among teens. I hope this helped increase awareness for everyone on homosexual needs after massive gay teen suicide cases in the US.

Yeah I think you're right. The storylines have been poorly written according to the message of the songs that they want to feature in the show. One episode from another will usually derail the story trail. Most of the characters have not really established depth and strong connection with the audience in portraying their roles. They are not given enough opportunities to build their individual characters. I guess the time to do this is gone to accommodate multiple musical numbers within one episode. It's not the actors' fault i guess but should be the writers'. The only thing that's good about it is how the songs are arranged and performed by the artists. One more good thing, it's a show advocating gay relationships & gay rights among teens. I hope this helped increase awareness for everyone on homosexual needs after massive gay teen suicide cases in the US.

You pretty much summarized what I've wanted to wrote.

I think it's really hard to focus on each and every characters because it would lead to 100+ episodes if that happens... there isn't much about their families either.

Anyone noticed the Warblers have no teachers too?

Morever, it's nevertheless a fun show to watch and it did had an effect on those who watched it, myself included.

1) It changed the perspective of how other view same sex relationship. I've been "lurking" around popular forums like gleeforum.com and the klaine relationship is perhaps the most popular.

2) Many Kurt fan clubs had popped out and they comprised mainly of girls. They simply adored him.

3) Blaine is like a GOD in my eyes, he is what is missing in my life, a partner who is gentle/caring/supportive/poised/confident and so SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT. But he'll only appear in my dreams :(

Simply put, the message is, same sex relationship is not any less different than a heterosexual one.

On a lighter note, here's a really funny video I came across in youtube.

This is not an actual episode, it was made up by the uploader.

Edited by Allegro

mmm i watch glee too. anyone watching the glee project now? its quite horrible. =/

Yeah I watched some parts of it on youtube, the actors just didn't cut it out for me.

It's sad that they will replace rachel, finn and kurt whom we grew to love.

Seriously I'm not sure where GLEE is heading, shouldn't they focus on what happens after they graduate instead of recreating the same season 1 scenario all over again with new actors?

Like yeah, Rachel, Finn and Kurt are leaving the show, season 3 will be their last, as they are graduating.

No offense but I just don't like the addition of Charice.

Yes she is a singing sensation, she just doesn't fit into the show.

Edited by Allegro

I feel that as a good student of Glee, one should stop the complaining, like those "how it should have been" or "what they should do" type of comments. I mean, with a show like Glee, it surely will have a lots of flaws and theres so many directions they can go. If u keep thinking of the flaws, u wont be able to enjoy Glee to the fullest, and if u dont like how they r doing Glee, then u cant call yourself a Gleeks, can u?

Oh btw, i hate Charice, Sunshine Corazans, and her fans in the internet.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I feel that as a good student of Glee, one should stop the complaining, like those "how it should have been" or "what they should do" type of comments. I mean, with a show like Glee, it surely will have a lots of flaws and theres so many directions they can go. If u keep thinking of the flaws, u wont be able to enjoy Glee to the fullest, and if u dont like how they r doing Glee, then u cant call yourself a Gleeks, can u?

You sir, are wrong.

I'm a Gleek because I love the current seasons, which undeniably means the current characters and content.

I'm not hating the way RM intends to steer the show towards, but just simply being skeptical. The Glee project is just, bleh.

Removing the 3 most popular actors, let's just wait and see how's Season 3.

Edited by Allegro

I also watch Glee but will sometimes just watch only the singing part. I like Mike Chang, hope he can get more scene next season. Certain scene such as Empire state of mind, Singing in the rain, Valerie, Baby It's Cold Outside, Silly Love Song, etc I can watch many times and still going to watch again.

I'm not hating the way RM intends to steer the show towards, but just simply being skeptical. The Glee project is just, bleh.

Removing the 3 most popular actors, let's just wait and see how's Season 3.

Im sure theres a reason why the 3 most popular actors being removed. Maybe they r doing a NY spin off? I mean, the posibility are endless. Lets just wait and see.

Meanwhile, if i wanted to start to find flaws of the show, the list will be infinity. Ive learn to accept the flaws and enjoy the show without being critical.

that nipples are so sexy !! yours?

Yes of course. Why, u want to pamper it?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I love Glee! HAHAHAA And that Will&Grace youtube vid is hilarious :D:D

Yea,I'm sad too that Rachel and Kurt are graduating, but as the producers have already said - it's part of keeping the high school experience/storyline relevant. We can't expect them to never graduate. Hopefully we'll see them again somewhere in the future!

Oh btw, i hate Charice, Sunshine Corazans, and her fans in the internet.

The addition of Sunshine was interesting in the S2 1st episode,

but it just turned me off, at the finale.

No particular reason.

I think the storyline has been quite consistent,

quite is the keyword.

But Sue never dissapoints.

Is anyone catching the GLEE CONCERT 3D MOVIE, when it comes out?

But Sue never dissapoints.

Is anyone catching the GLEE CONCERT 3D MOVIE, when it comes out?

Sue and Beiste are just about the best additions in GLEE, ever. Love them both, wonderful actresses.

The movie comes out in August 12, it's basically for people who couldn't catch the live tour.

Kinda sad they didn't come to Singapore, how amazing it would've been to see them all in person...

Wish I could meet Mr Blaine and have a photo taken <_<

tumblr_lgj8lmVBsB1qdn5zo.gif

Edited by Allegro

wednesdays are just not the same without a new episode of glee to download.

season 1 as a whole was way better than season 2, i guess because we were getting to know the characters and they were being developed. but there were dud episodes in season 1 too and season 2 had some really powerful moments.

i'm kind of disappointed chord/sam went nowhere and is now going to be "demoted". the early episodes when he first appeared showed promise but then it went blah. i was hoping mercedes would get a nice BF too but now how?

but yay! to mike chang being promoted. everyone notices the gay themes but there is examination of asian sterotyping (aka racism) going on in the show too.

and uh rachel, kurt and finn will still be around for season 3, won't they? as in they only graduate after season 3? or will they be gone right away? honestly i won't miss rachel and finn but kurt gets to sing really nice stage diva songs. i actually hate it when they give rachel the last song in an episode. even when it is a song that i like.

i much prefer it when they do show tunes and oldies rather than current hits but i do love their version of teenage dream.

i had chills when kurt and rachel sang for good on what was supposed to be wicked's stage. (if wicked comes to singapore (replacing lion king at mbs) i will rush to it too.)

i don't like it when sue is 2 dimensionally mean but love it when she shows her more complex character.

do unpopular teens in US schools really get slushied as often as that or at all?

(i miss High School Musical!!!)

Edited by hiaoshu

and uh rachel, kurt and finn will still be around for season 3, won't they? as in they only graduate after season 3? or will they be gone right away? honestly i won't miss rachel and finn but kurt gets to sing really nice stage diva songs. i actually hate it when they give rachel the last song in an episode. even when it is a song that i like.

They will still be in season 3, and leaving thereafter. I have a feeling the graduation (aka last episode) will be a teary one...

i much prefer it when they do show tunes and oldies rather than current hits but i do love their version of teenage dream.

It was when Blaine was first introduced into GLEE isn't it... and that was the only time a character in GLEE made me google for him :D

Edited by Allegro

• 2 weeks later...

You like sweet fluff, I like death and destruction. Just leave it at that, eh?

Naw, I love the other shows too, not just GLEE. In fact I watch nearly all genres.

Like The Walking Dead (which reminds me of L4D), CSI, Bones, LOTS, Big Bang Theory.... basically almost everything.

Anyway this is my first seeing girls swooning and going crazy over a feminine guy who is 100% gay.

Yeah I'm talking about Chris Colfer.

Seems like GLEE isn't as popular here, but in countries like US and Europe, there are actually legions of fan clubs dedicated to him... and the girls there are CRAZY for him ( I did my research :whistle: )

Just look at the comments in this video.

Anyway, can't wait for the GLEE 3D movie to hit Singapore!

Edited by Allegro

• 3 weeks later...

Hi any gleeks wanna watch Glee3d with me. Am looking for Gleeks who will scream when the Warblers sing.

Woah still got people reply this thread, thought it's dead :whistle:

Im watching Glee Project now, damien's voice so sexayyyy

He used to be from Celtic Thunder, a 5 men Irish singing group. Quite famous.

I didn't watch TGP but I'm thinking he might somehow follow the footsteps of Darren, from becoming a relative unknown into a famous hottie.

Have to see how his character is gonna be protrayed in GLEE season 3.

Oh, here's a teaser for season 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLU9zi4TeM

im a gleek but i havent watch glee for so long. i didnt even watch the part where kurt and blaine kissed.....

but whatever~ maybe gonna catch up soon.

ANYWAY, i havent read what the previous people who posted yet. WHO WATCHED 'THE GLEE PROJECT' ?

ugh cant wait to see Damien on glee!

• 4 weeks later...

"Asian F" IS THE BEST FREAKIN GLEE EPISODE EVER!!! PERIOD! I cried during all the Mike Chang scenes, esp the one between him and his Mum and the one with him and Tina! And I love how they did the Mercedes Vs Rachel storyline too! What are your thoughts on the ep?

"Asian F" IS THE BEST FREAKIN GLEE EPISODE EVER!!! PERIOD! I cried during all the Mike Chang scenes, esp the one between him and his Mum and the one with him and Tina! And I love how they did the Mercedes Vs Rachel storyline too! What are your thoughts on the ep?

I have to say, after watching the first 3 episodes, GLEE has improved alot.

There is more depth to the main characters, and continuity to the storyline.

This is a Mike Chang episode, so if you like him, you should watch it :thumb:

Edited by Allegro

Glee has got to be one of my favourite tv shows around...right after grey's anatomy. i have this connection with the glee club; it's like feeling you're actually one of them. i love the subliminal themes behind each episode...well except that britney episode of course...but nonetheless, it really relates to all the underdogs and those who have been belittled just cause they're a bit quirky or different.

i sort of think rachel berry pretty much sums up my character as well. highly ultra competitive, tenacious, a tad annoying at times but ain't letting anything stand in the way of ideals and morals.

Well, Allegro, it certainly has gone back to basics since Season 2, which I think is a gd thing. Season 2 felt more abt tribute and guest stars instead of abt the Glee Club and their pursuit of championship and too little story has been given to the other characters. Tina almost vanished into the background! I am glad they are now giving more room for character development to the neglected characters like Mike, Tina and Mercedes. And YAY! Next week we'll get to see Puck shirtless again! A much missed sight!

S3E3-Asian-F was definitely the best so far this season. but i hesitate to say the best ever. for once i liked every single song. even the one done by brittany which i am not familiar with. (actually the weakest song for me was the final one by Will Shue.)

my favourite part? the dreamgirls homage with all the girls in pink sequins. notice how kurt was the only guy in pink? but they managed to fit the song into the plot seamlessly. loved the big hair, loved the outfits, loved all the singing by everyone. (sans rachel? yay to that!)

i am secretly trying to dress more like blaine (loved the red checked shirt) but this week will had a nice look for the final song too.

and i have to mention mike chang - from "other asain" to leading man. it took 3 seasons but it was worth the wait. I wouldn't say his singing is great - the song was not exactly challenging. but i have to confess i cried when his mom supported him. he looks much more like his dad tho.

Edited by hiaoshu

kurt part in the dreamgirls sequence was hilarious, his high pitch voice totally didn't fit in.

Cold Play actually giving their rights to glee? Something tells me Gwyneth has something to do with it...

I actually like bow ties and have used them, but only on special occasions :)

It's been confirmed the Warblers will be back in episode 5 and a new gay evil lead warbler Sebastian, has set his eyes on Blaine.

http://www.tvline.co...stin-sebastian/

Yes Blaine, not kurt. And yes, he will be trying to break their relationship. Rumor has it that he will be like a male Santana :huh:

He is played by broadway/theatre actor Grant Gustin. Hot or not, let the video speak for itself ;)

This has to be the only TV show that have the most gays in it (including Santana, total 5 now) lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfchH0NCEG4

Edited by Allegro