Male HQ

Any Gleeks?

Allegro

The Dreamgirls sequence was my FAV part of the ep and I LOVED Mike Chang's storyline. Although I think Puck's voice didn't fit in more than Kurt's. It just sounded weird.

One of my friends who tells me he's starting to give up on watching Glee soon says he doesn't give a f*** abt the Mike Chang storyline or the Rachel Vs Mercedes plot, he only thought Brit's song rocked.

Well, to each his own lor. I think Season 3 is FANTASTIC cos we're getting tons of story development as compared to season 2 when they seemed to just do tributes and top 40 songs and guest stars which I found enjoyable but just not engaging enough in terms of storywise.

Yup Allegro, I agree on the influx of GLBT characters in the show. In fact, my brother commented that in season 2 Glee is becoming more and more like a gay show which is not that good a thing, cos too much of anything is not that gd a thing. He says he liked how the show portrayed gay characters and storylines in a diff manner, better than other shows did or do, but as a result of focusing on that theme too much (Kurt, Burt, Finn, Blaine, Karofsky, Santana, Brit & Artie), they are neglecting the other minority themes in the show, e.g. obese kids, Asian kids, handicapped kids (Artie only had 1 ep on that issue "Wheels" in season 1), etc. So my bro and I were extremely happy that "Asian F" gave Mike & his Asian parents and TIna an Asian-based storyline to shine in.

I am psyched abt Sebastian coming in the show and causing a bit of turmoil in the Klaine relationship. I think Kurt is beginning to take Blaine for granted sometimes. And Grant the actor who is gonna play Sebastian is HOT! =)

Speaking of HOT, who's as psyched as me about Puck's upcoming shirtless scene next ep? We haven't seen him shirtless for a whole season now, and yes, it seems my prayers are finally answered! And whoa, it seems like he may be romancing Shelby! Remember his penchance for older women back in Season 1? Although am not sure if he is doing so to help Quinn get her full custody of Beth or if he really likes Shelby.

Oh yeah, and hey just out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in starting up a Facebook group for Singapore Gleeks? We could organise activities such as maybe singalong marathon ep sessions or somethin. I'd really love to have more Gleek pals! =)

P/S I really HATE hiatus between Glee eps! Can't believe we gotta wait till 2 Nov before 4th ep is avail for DL. Argh! I wanna see Damien's debut on Glee! Also can't wait for Santana & Mercedes's cover of Aguilera's "Candyman" and Blaine's cover of Katy Perry's "TGIF"

They will still be in season 3, and leaving thereafter. I have a feeling the graduation (aka last episode) will be a teary one... It was when Blaine was first introduced into GLEE isn't it... and that was the only time a character in GLEE made me google for him :D

OMG DARREN CRISSSS!

LOL yes he's the perfect boyfriend heheh...He's my favourite part of Glee.

And yes, Asian F was one of my favourite episodes - ironically, the week that episode came out, I received an A- on my essay -.-

It was so nice to see Mike Chang get more screen time. HAHA i love Mike Chang too!

I think the new Warbler guy is cute. The ratings now is going down if they keep focusing on the Gay couples/issues. Hign shcool life is not just about the gays.

I kinda agree, but this show is by Ryan Murphy, so...

And clearly, the most popular ship in the show is klaine, so it only makes sense some drama must be added, now a little too unreal and boring.

But GLEE doesn't just showcase gay issues what, only one gay and one lesbian relationship, the rest all straight.

But i think the number of LGBT relationships and characters on Glee is above average. normal shows dont even have LGBT characters, but this one has one gay, one lesbian relationship and one closeted bully. perhaps thats why to some viewers (me included), it appears to take on somewhat of a more gay-er slant.

But who cares, more LGBT issues on TV, more yay for us. I'm looking forward to kurt's love nemesis! Woooo!

Ok, just watched the latest 4th episode of Season 3 "Pot O' Gold". It was kind of a snooze. I love Rory Flanigan, but his solos aren't as mind blowing as Blaine's 1st introductory song "Teenage Dream" and even pales to Harmony's "Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do", they're just nice. I think it'll take some time before I warm up to his character. I was THRILLED to see shirtless Puck again though, and this time he even has some chest hair and treasure trail... Drool! And I am still quite undecided about the direction the show is taking with 2 show choirs in McKinley High.

That being said, I am looking forward to next week's epic episode where Rachel and Kurt lose their virginity to Finn and Blaine respectively!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c9T9F0hrOE

But i think the number of LGBT relationships and characters on Glee is above average. normal shows dont even have LGBT characters, but this one has one gay, one lesbian relationship and one closeted bully. perhaps thats why to some viewers (me included), it appears to take on somewhat of a more gay-er slant.

But who cares, more LGBT issues on TV, more yay for us. I'm looking forward to kurt's love nemesis! Woooo!

Actually there is, just that SG don't broadcast these shows.

Heck, even GLEE season 2 all the minor gay scenes were cut until klaine is practically non existent.

Some shows with much more hardcore gay scenes that made it on the TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7U10Y47lNQ

Edited by Allegro

Check out which sexy actor they cast as Sam Evans' dad!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Glee-John-Schneider-1039377.aspx

And oh yeah, I posed this question on Glee's Facebook page...what about you guys' views on the matter?

Hey according to Season 1's episode 2, Sue pointed out that in the rulebook, you need 12 people to qualify for Regionals. Now that New Directions is down to only 10 members, how are they going to qualify? Are 2 more new members gonna come in? Is Sam who is returning in ep8 gonna rejoin New Directions? If so, who will be the 12th member? Lauren Zizes? And speaking of which, the Troubletones seem to only have 7 girls so far also, where is the other 5 gonna come from?

What did you guys think of the episode today? For me it was pretty moving, and I especially liked the part where Dave Karofsky was brought back! Only disappointment was that they essentially left all the "losing the virginity" part offscreen. Sigh... was expecting some hot action but nada...

Anyway, here's next week's episode preview. I still only see 7 members on The Troubletones, they better recruit another 5 more girls if they wanna make it to Sectionals. My guess is that Santana will psycho some Cheerios to join them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYOGxuHgCeU

Yay, chubby warbler is back.

Sidenote: as much as i love Britney and all her dynamo performance, i would love for her to have less story line and lines. Last week episodes, i couldnt understand half of her mumbling conversation. She need to work on her diction. Shes good at oneliner but not long conversations.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Yay, chubby warbler is back.

Sidenote: as much as i love Britney and all her dynamo performance, i would love for her to have less story line and lines. Last week episodes, i couldnt understand half of her mumbling conversation. She need to work on her diction. Shes good at oneliner but not long conversations.

Absolutely! Heather & Dianna shall find a way to improve the clarity of their dialogues when they deliver them. They are hardly understood in their scenes. I am not sure if they both hail from some US suburbs but wherever their origins are, they better lose the accent or at least control its affect on the way they speak in glee.

Yeah, I do agree that they have to work on their diction, not their accent lah. But I do like that in the 3rd season everyone is getting more story development, with the exception of Tina. Sigh...Wish they could give Tina's character more fleshing out. Now she just seems like a supporting character to Mike Chang which is kinda sad seeing how she was a main cast member and now seems to be more of a recurring character just like Mike Chang was in season 1. She don't even get solos anymore! And she did not even get a solo performance in the concert movie.

So, what was your fav performance in episode 5? Mine's "America" led by Santana and Puck! Their dancing was mesmerising! And the vocals were excellent! I laughed at Rory's one liner!

I couldn't contain myself falling for Blaine! He's just soooo bloody yummy! Kurt is one lucky gal! Hehehehe...

I love that scene when Karofsky met Kurt at the gay bar. It's nice to know that Karofsky is slowly coming to terms with his sexuality.

With his newfound confidence and acceptance of himself, he exudes a really attractive aura.

I miss seeing Mercedes in her roof-exploding performances. More soulful renditions from her please!