Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 7/14/2023 at 10:27 AM, Guest Guest STD said:

Hi everyone, just to tell everyone here that U2 Sauna is no longer a good place anymore. I mean it is dirty and more prone to have transmission of STD. For example, that day I went and use the toilet, walaooo, the smell of petai turns my mood off. And go upstairs at dark room, the semens are on floor and stick on your feet. And finally went to the steam room, got one chinese old uncle suck me, few days later, i have diagnosed with syphilis. So guys please stay from this dirty place. Have a safe fun with a cleaner place. 

Syphilis diagnosed a few days after contact??? 

It would seem you were probably infected before you went to U2.

.... usually begins with a sore on the genitals called a chancre. Blood tests can detect the bacteria within 1–2 weeks after the chancre appears. Chancres are typically painless and usually develop within 3 weeks of exposure, so the total testing window is about 4 weeks.

Syphilis Incubation Period: developing a chancre is the primary stage of this infection. While the average incubation time of syphilis is 21 days, symptoms can appear anytime between 10 and 90 days.

Syphilis Window Period: 3-6 weeks in general; but, most resources recommend getting tested 90 days after exposure.

Guest Rainnie
On 7/17/2023 at 8:11 PM, Lotusleaf said:

Syphilis diagnosed a few days after contact??? 

It would seem you were probably infected before you went to U2.

.... usually begins with a sore on the genitals called a chancre. Blood tests can detect the bacteria within 1–2 weeks after the chancre appears. Chancres are typically painless and usually develop within 3 weeks of exposure, so the total testing window is about 4 weeks.

Syphilis Incubation Period: developing a chancre is the primary stage of this infection. While the average incubation time of syphilis is 21 days, symptoms can appear anytime between 10 and 90 days.

Syphilis Window Period: 3-6 weeks in general; but, most resources recommend getting tested 90 days after exposure.

Hey brother, I didnt have fun with anyone and after go that U2 Sauna and get sucked by uncle, after a few weeks got chancres on my genitals already. Don't copy and paste from Google and judge a patient like this. You have no idea how down am I when I get those syphilis.

And those who goes to U2 Sauna, please wear slippers if you guys go to dark room, because all the semen scattered around, and if your soles got open wounds, the chances of you get infected is high.

Guest Gross
9 hours ago, Guest Rainnie said:

Hey brother, I didnt have fun with anyone and after go that U2 Sauna and get sucked by uncle, after a few weeks got chancres on my genitals already. Don't copy and paste from Google and judge a patient like this. You have no idea how down am I when I get those syphilis.

And those who goes to U2 Sauna, please wear slippers if you guys go to dark room, because all the semen scattered around, and if your soles got open wounds, the chances of you get infected is high.

True, please take it serious when it comes to infection like this. Do not simply giving excuses by saying its not from that sauna when it is clearly from the sauna. Eventhough the place is renovated with a new look,doesnt mean its clean. A chances of getting infected is still high when the people in there is not hygiene.

He said 'a few days later' in his initial post.   If he had said 'after a few weeks' as stated in his subsequent post I would not have made any comment as that is the normal window period. 

It is a serious matter and the timing has now been clarified. 

I meant no offence and wish you well. 

3 hours ago, Guest Gross said:

True, please take it serious when it comes to infection like this. Do not simply giving excuses by saying its not from that sauna when it is clearly from the sauna. Eventhough the place is renovated with a new look,doesnt mean its clean. A chances of getting infected is still high when the people in there is not hygiene.

"chances of getting infected is still high when the people in there is not hygiene" - I fully support this statement. 

I think people tend to get things mixed up.

U2 is renovated with a new look, and it is pretty clean.  I have seen, and been to, dingier places.

The poster did not catch syphilis from U2, he caught it from someone while he visited U2.  The problem lies very much with the patrons, which U2 cannot possibly screen. 

Be it U2, or in a mall toilet, or a hotel, or under the stars al fresco, venereal disease is always a risk when having sex with strangers.  It is the sex partner, not the location, that is the source of the transmission.  

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

"chances of getting infected is still high when the people in there is not hygiene" - I fully support this statement. 

U2 is renovated with a new look, and it is pretty clean.  I have seen, and been to, dingier places.

The poster did not catch syphilis from U2, he caught it from someone while he visited U2.  The problem lies very much with the patrons, which U2 cannot possibly screen. 

Be it U2, or in a mall toilet, or a hotel, or under the stars al fresco, venereal disease is always a risk when having sex with strangers.  It is the sex partner, not the location, that is the source of the transmission.  

Well said 

Guest Chi bear
On 6/15/2023 at 11:43 PM, Guest urutmassage said:

Can try tradisional urut batin by this pakcik Ibrahim. (50+ local Penang guy) Can speak English or malay. He’s located in Bayan Lepas at home business. WhatsApp +60 12 573 2456

Hi, please describe more about this pakcik ibrahim ,he provide HE ?

On 7/21/2023 at 10:17 PM, yhtang said:

Totally agree with you.

and yes, sometimes you will step on some fluids, but to be fair to U2 Operator, we do not expect him to mop the floor every 5 minutes.

If anyone being conscious and more careful, you always can bring your own slippers, I do see some people wearing slippers walking around. As an adult, we are clear about the risk and danger at that area, at the same time, it is our own responsibility to know how to protect our self. Of course, by choosing not going or not having sex with people should be the safest. 

the only complain about U2 is the towel they provide us, I don't like the fabric since the day i visit U2

14 hours ago, bmguy said:

the only complain about U2 is the towel they provide us, I don't like the fabric since the day i visit U2

I also do not like the fabric of the towel provided by U2.  It does not seem to be absorbant.  But the towels are quite large, which should be quite well received by patrons on the more rotund side. 

I did see some people being given cotton towels.  Maybe I should ask for cotton towels the next time I visit U2. 

On 7/21/2023 at 8:41 AM, Guest Rainnie said:

There always have the risk in this type of place la, not just u2, even like KL sauna or Bangkok sauna, all have risk to be inflections.

Just bring your own kill bacteria shampoo and clean your whole body after having fun. No need to blame the place because you didn't take care of yourself.

And if heavy, just brings your own condom.

Be mature, we all not child d.

Got inflection then cry father cry mother, but you enjoy the time being suck.

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

I also do not like the fabric of the towel provided by U2.  It does not seem to be absorbant.  But the towels are quite large, which should be quite well received by patrons on the more rotund side. 

I did see some people being given cotton towels.  Maybe I should ask for cotton towels the next time I visit U2. 

once i was told by someone in U2, this kind of fabric is easier to wash.

ya, there are cotton towel upon request, according to my personal experience, whenever request the cotton towel, the boss will make one kind of "not syok" face expression, very sian

Edited by bmguy

44 minutes ago, Biby said:

There always have the risk in this type of place la, not just u2, even like KL sauna or Bangkok sauna, all have risk to be inflections.

Just bring your own kill bacteria shampoo and clean your whole body after having fun. No need to blame the place because you didn't take care of yourself.

And if heavy, just brings your own condom.

Be mature, we all not child d.

Got inflection then cry father cry mother, but you enjoy the time being suck.

in sauna room, sometime you will encounter some people when enjoying their cock being sucked also will cry father cry mother 😄

8 hours ago, bmguy said:

once i was told by someone in U2, this kind of fabric is easier to wash.

ya, there are cotton towel upon request, according to my personal experience, whenever request the cotton towel, the boss will make one kind of "not syok" face expression, very sian

Maybe I should just bring my own towel then!

With Romeo closed, U2 has monopoly over saunas around Penang area, so I suppose we just have to suck it up. 

On 7/24/2023 at 9:45 PM, yhtang said:

Maybe I should just bring my own towel then!

With Romeo closed, U2 has monopoly over saunas around Penang area, so I suppose we just have to suck it up. 

There are people that bring their own towel ( hygiene reason most properly). But if you just dont like the fabric they provide you, just ask for the cotton one, after all you are paying and have the consumer right...🤪

although U2 has monopoly over saunas around Penang area, but it is a glad thing to see the operator still putting effort to improve bit by bit......

Hope everyone have fun there......

I haven't been to U2 in years due to the poor state of the facilities. I opened the door to the steam room and nearly passed out from the stench. It was vile. An ideal place to fall sick.

@GuestGuestSTD

Sorry to hear about your infection.  An STD is never pleasant, but you did the right thing by getting treatment and notifying others here on this forum.  

As for those who say we can't expect the owner to mop the place every 5 minutes, that's exactly what happens in more reputable saunas - they have staff who come around cleaning surfaces on a regular basis.   I guess the owner simply doesn't care, while he laughs all the way to the bank with his monopoly venture.

I guess the only way it would improve is if someone opens up a far better facility (ideally on the island side) but that doesn't look like happening anytime soon.   One of those Japanese onsen style bath houses would be terrific..!

2 hours ago, AussieGuy said:

I haven't been to U2 in years due to the poor state of the facilities. I opened the door to the steam room and nearly passed out from the stench. It was vile. An ideal place to fall sick.

I guess the only way it would improve is if someone opens up a far better facility (ideally on the island side) but that doesn't look like happening anytime soon.   One of those Japanese onsen style bath houses would be terrific..!

I agree that Penang/Butterworth needs some competition in terms of men's sauna.

I wonder what kind of person would want to soil the steam room.  I think he must be really sick in the mind. 

Guest Hiw old is he?
On 6/29/2023 at 6:00 AM, Guest Guest said:

Hi Guys,

I saw some friends here sharing about Mr. Wang, who offers proper massages in Penang. He mentioned that he used to travel between Ipoh and Penang, which made him too busy to respond promptly. However, he is now back in business and accepting appointments again.

I tried his massage and Urut Batin, and it was both relaxing and excellent. Feel free to contact him here:

+6010 467 3435 (Mr. Wang)

Guest Guest
On 7/5/2023 at 12:44 PM, Maxloveone said:

Finally encounter someone really good in urut batin at Georgetown Penang, very nice, but have to make appointment before coming over 

Mind to share his contact or location?

Upcoming weekend [11-12/8/23] visiting Georgetown, Penang.

Any penangite nearby would like to try my therapy? Sorry no place only outcall nearby

Details can refer my IG posts / website.

Edited by Spinbomb

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.