Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

from juru to penang eh R&R, anytime also got ppl eh lol

Ya. This morning i pass by at 6:30am also full with cars and lorry. But got any actions meh? Toilet looks kinda small from outside. What kind of crowds?

Guest shyshy

im going to penang this friday around 4 or 5.. anyone wants to suck my cock or let me suck ?preorder first , dont put aeroplane pls im from far..

my stat is 20/172/55

Guest shyshy

im going to penang this friday around 4 or 5.. anyone wants to suck my cock or let me suck ?preorder first , dont put aeroplane pls im from far..

my stat is 20/172/55

also, i will check the reply 2moro , pls kinda leave your wechat id or number to let me contact you if possible...

Ya. This morning i pass by at 6:30am also full with cars and lorry. But got any actions meh? Toilet looks kinda small from outside. What kind of crowds?

erm well, 

u need to enter the new toilet, go to urinal side show ur cock , sometime they will show u their cock, if u interested just hint them

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.