Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

where u want to see? im go gym now

You better gym for an extra two hours everyday to get rid of that stomach of yours.....otherwise how to say you r gym fit!

No need to show tummy to fun outdoor lah......fun outdoor has 4 pecks...he sees your tummy he will faint!

You better gym for an extra two hours everyday to get rid of that stomach of yours.....otherwise how to say you r gym fit!

No need to show tummy to fun outdoor lah......fun outdoor has 4 pecks...he sees your tummy he will faint!

haha, but i got sweet smile & sweet face. :D hahaha ask outdoor funguy :D

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING PUN.......

Penangite123 hey :)

CHOCOLATE???

CHOCOLATE???

"Fun outdoor" and "fun outdoor guy" is two different guy.

"Fun outdoor" seem sombong, only into fit guy. I have PM him to exchange line id but he don't respond until now.

"Fun outdoor guy" tall and fair skin, consider good looking guy :D , guess friendly also gua. Saw in public once.

So did you get to suck his cock?

Is fun outdoor as hunky and well hung as he claimed?

They are two different guy.

U WANNA TRY? HAHAHA!

Yeah I want.....to check out if you are as well hung loh.

I wlll call on you when I next come to Penang ok?

I see the way you grab your cock like cock so big......haha....must see real or not lah....

"Fun outdoor" and "fun outdoor guy" is two different guy.

"Fun outdoor" seem sombong, only into fit guy. I have PM him to exchange line id but he don't respond until now.

"Fun outdoor guy" tall and fair skin, consider good looking guy :D , guess friendly also gua. Saw in public once.

They are two different guy.

Fun outdoor is one of most handsome guy in Penang. With muscle chest. Huge arm. Abs. This can confirm.

The Penangite123..... Not really know he look jor. Saw him less that 1minute. But wou a great smile.

And me... Pls la. Consider good looking. No need consider. I'm not good looking. Tall and fair. Some more fat.

Edited by OutdoorFunGuy

Fun outdoor is one of most handsome guy in Penang. With muscle chest. Huge arm. Abs. This can confirm.

The Penangite123..... Not really know he look jor. Saw him less that 1minute. But wou a great smile.

And me... Pls la. Consider good looking. No need consider. I'm not good looking. Tall and fair. Some more fat.

ermmmm........

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.