Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Anyone has any interesting experience in Enso Boutique Spa?

I usually go to the one in Burmah Road (never tried the one in mainland) and usually go for male masseurs. 

Massage is always good, with some variation in techniques with different masseurs.

Sometimes I decline the shorts provided and just cover with towel. The male masseur would lower down the towel and expose my butt cheeks during the massage, and even when he was massaging my neck and shoulders from the front, they remain exposed. I've even had erection before when he massaged my thighs after flipping over. But never get any "interesting" experience before.

I love the fact that all spaces are individual partitioned off cubicles with doors and not just curtains

Any of you had any exciting experience to share about Enso? And what about the branch in Icon City?

And should I be more daring during my next visit? Any suggestions?

Guest PassingBy
On 2/22/2018 at 7:08 PM, ryan93 said:

Anyone has fun experience in Sifu Reflexology (Lebuh China)? 

An acquaintance told me that he was offered a HE by the male masseur, and the masseur asked for some money for his service. 

So a RM70 body massage became RM90 as my acquaintance offered the guy RM20.

Of course the masseur asked to keep it a secret as perhaps he would get in trouble if the management found out.

12 hours ago, Woolly said:

I tried his batin massage after reading this thread, very professionally done. Wish to have HE but managed to control as I saw him very professional and enjoying his service.

Does the massage environment improve? If Nt mistaken, there was no aircon n only using stand fan during my last visit. Not well ventilated imho.

Hey guys,  thought of sharing this (which may seems a little bit out of topic), but hopefully it helps. :)
Apart from exploring massages from individual massage parlours, i have been going a little bit beyond normal HE. curiousity strike i guess :P
Got myself involved with MBs from craiglist and paid sex, which subsequently drove me to a little bit of paranoid on HIV after all those sex, as much as I practise safe sex, still cant keep my mind of thinking. 

Doing some research work on HIV Test available in Penang, and quickly i found this NGO which offers free HIV Test twice every month (Community friendly clinic (CFC) session), and it is done anonymously. Have visited them and got myself tested (finally can get my mind at ease, haha), and the pre and post-consultation by the volunteers are very informative and helpful, and also they makes me feel pretty comfortable there. Also, if you are keen of lending a helping hand, you can always be a volunteer there. Here are the link of the website (to be update i guess) and they have a facebook page which they have constantly update. 

http://www.fhdapenang.org/ 
https://www.facebook.com/penangfhda/

Was advice that test to be carried out every six mths if possible. And that's about what i wanted to share. some reviews on massages up next~:) 

Edited by Kyle34

1 hour ago, Kyle34 said:

All right, here are some reviews based on own experiences, so feel free to share if you have different encounters~

1. PAKAR Urut Tradisional - Done in his apartment in Bayan Baru area
    He posted his services on facebook, offered massage services up to three hours. He also travel from place to place to expand his business. A slim malay gentlemen in his late 30s, and inherited massage skill though family tradition (guess this is the reason he mentioned he got more than 30 years of experiences). He is a married guy with children, and the massage was done in an apartment. I engage him with 2 hours massages, and i cant recall how is the price like, but i know on per hour basis, its slightly higher than the Lebuh Melaka. Ambience is nth to impress, but luckily his wife and children are not around. The room is pretty small, kind of like a small store room for me, which mattress lie in the middle, and space enough for him to move around. The massage was pretty average for me, and i cant comment on the urut batin since i din go for that. lol. My rating would be 6.5/10. 

2. Pijat Urut Tradisional Indonesia - https://mobile.twitter.com/insan20041980?lang=en
    Found this massuer by chance, and finally he is in Penang late January. He traveled around west Malaysia and mostly stay one to two days at one place. Since he has been staying in hotel for almost all places, i was thinking probably the same in Penang, but to my slight disappointment, he carried out his massage services in his sister rented apartment in Permatang Pauh during my appointment with him. But he told me that his sister work night shift and rarely stay at home so basically the place is only himself if the appointment is at night. He is from Indonesia, married guys with kids, looks average and body built a little bit stocky but not gym fit.

The massage services he provided is full body massage or body massage + batin. I opt for the second one, which lasts about 90 minutes and prices slightly beyond RM100. He will remind to get your groin area shaved in order for the special oil he used during batin session to be absorbed. The body massage was pretty all right, quite relaxing, and the batin session was done professionally, The batin session lasts for 30 mins (really almost killed me. lol) and he will constantly remind that not allowed to cum. Once the massage done, he advice that shower after few hours to and not to cum for the next three days. Overall, am pretty satisfy with his services, and he will returned to Penang next monday. From his updates through whatapps this time, he is considering getting a hotel in Penang though. Overall i my rating would be 8/10. 

3.  Ayuverdic center, near to junction between Church Street and  Penang Street
    Since someone here talking about kerala ayurverdic in Seberang Jaya, have done some googling and youtube, found that the massage would be pretty sensual. If you truly enjoy oily massage, this should be the one. As the shops in Seberang Jaya have only female massages available, with male masseurs only available April 2018 onwards, i have actually given up find one in Penang until i came across this shop,  The shop's building facade is green, opened 6 days a week, closed on wednesday, operation hour is 9am to 8pm, a short break of 1pm to 3pm (cant recall, better check again though). The shop offered a full range of ayurverdic treatment and herbal oils, and currently only one male masseur from India available. My first visit, i got for full body massage + herb sauna, guess i was a little nervous, got semi-hard when i undress, got noticed, and he constantly brush through when massage and gotten hard.  While being heavily oil and touch, i got aroused and i can constantly felt the masseur gotten hard when my hand accidentally brushed his groin. It ended with happy ending for both. Paid another visit recently with only full body massage, and same ending applied. ;) Have a quick chat with him and understand that he is only working there and the centre on and off still received reservation on traditional ayurverdic treatmentsm since it has long establishments, but he is all right for fun if chemistry is there. He is a relatively short indian guy, and average body size.  I dont really have say on the massage as i enjoy being oil and its pretty sensual., but if to rate overall would be 7/10 since i am happy customer!        

4. SK Virtual Spa, Prangin Mall.
    Read this sometimes ago with mixed reviews here. If you googled up this place, it is actually one of the recommended place in travelgayasia. Paid my visits twice, and my experience there has been very much pleasant.  Make a reservation and welcomed by a polite and pleasant gentlemen. Opt for lemongrass full body oil massage, and the entire massage session was pretty sensual and relaxing and even dozed off occasionally. Price wise is reasonable for me, RM75 for an hour oil full body massage. He will wipe off the oil thoroughly and basically wont feel uneasy after massage as well since the oil adopted will dried off pretty fast too.  I would say how the session end will still subject to the chemistry but last visit i walk out as a happy customer (you get what i means, wink). Overall massage experiences is 7.5/10 

Well, that's all for now. =)

Thank you Kyle. Very useful and informative. Plan my trip to Penang soon.

1 hour ago, Kyle34 said:

All right, here are some reviews based on own experiences, so feel free to share if you have different encounters~

He posted his services on facebook, offered massage services up to three hours. He also travel from place to place to expand his business. A slim malay gentlemen in his late 30s, and inherited massage skill though family tradition (guess this is the reason he mentioned he got more than 30 years of experiences). He is a married guy with children, and the massage was done in an apartment. I engage him with 2 hours massages, and i cant recall how is the price like, but i know on per hour basis, its slightly higher than the Lebuh Melaka. Ambience is nth to impress, but luckily his wife and children are not around. The room is pretty small, kind of like a small store room for me, which mattress lie in the middle, and space enough for him to move around. The massage was pretty average for me, and i cant comment on the urut batin since i din go for that. lol. My rating would be 6.5/10. 

2. Pijat Urut Tradisional Indonesia - https://mobile.twitter.com/insan20041980?lang=en
    Found this massuer by chance, and finally he is in Penang late January. He traveled around west Malaysia and mostly stay one to two days at one place. Since he has been staying in hotel for almost all places, i was thinking probably the same in Penang, but to my slight disappointment, he carried out his massage services in his sister rented apartment in Permatang Pauh during my appointment with him. But he told me that his sister work night shift and rarely stay at home so basically the place is only himself if the appointment is at night. He is from Indonesia, married guys with kids, looks average and body built a little bit stocky but not gym fit.

The massage services he provided is full body massage or body massage + batin. I opt for the second one, which lasts about 90 minutes and prices slightly beyond RM100. He will remind to get your groin area shaved in order for the special oil he used during batin session to be absorbed. The body massage was pretty all right, quite relaxing, and the batin session was done professionally, The batin session lasts for 30 mins (really almost killed me. lol) and he will constantly remind that not allowed to cum. Once the massage done, he advice that shower after few hours to and not to cum for the next three days. Overall, am pretty satisfy with his services, and he will returned to Penang next monday. From his updates through whatapps this time, he is considering getting a hotel in Penang though. Overall i my rating would be 8/10. 

Since someone here talking about kerala ayurverdic in Seberang Jaya, have done some googling and youtube, found that the massage would be pretty sensual. If you truly enjoy oily massage, this should be the one. As the shops in Seberang Jaya have only female massages available, with male masseurs only available April 2018 onwards, i have actually given up find one in Penang until i came across this shop,  The shop's building facade is green, opened 6 days a week, closed on wednesday, operation hour is 9am to 8pm, a short break of 1pm to 3pm (cant recall, better check again though). The shop offered a full range of ayurverdic treatment and herbal oils, and currently only one male masseur from India available. My first visit, i got for full body massage + herb sauna, guess i was a little nervous, got semi-hard when i undress, got noticed, and he constantly brush through when massage and gotten hard.  While being heavily oil and touch, i got aroused and i can constantly felt the masseur gotten hard when my hand accidentally brushed his groin. It ended with happy ending for both. Paid another visit recently with only full body massage, and same ending applied. ;) Have a quick chat with him and understand that he is only working there and the centre on and off still received reservation on traditional ayurverdic treatmentsm since it has long establishments, but he is all right for fun if chemistry is there. He is a relatively short indian guy, and average body size.  I dont really have say on the massage as i enjoy being oil and its pretty sensual., but if to rate overall would be 7/10 since i am happy customer!        

Read this sometimes ago with mixed reviews here. If you googled up this place, it is actually one of the recommended place in travelgayasia. Paid my visits twice, and my experience there has been very much pleasant.  Make a reservation and welcomed by a polite and pleasant gentlemen. Opt for lemongrass full body oil massage, and the entire massage session was pretty sensual and relaxing and even dozed off occasionally. Price wise is reasonable for me, RM75 for an hour oil full body massage. He will wipe off the oil thoroughly and basically wont feel uneasy after massage as well since the oil adopted will dried off pretty fast too.  I would say how the session end will still subject to the chemistry but last visit i walk out as a happy customer (you get what i means, wink). Overall massage experiences is 7.5/10 

SK virtual spa is using coconut oil (odourless) from Biosentials US.  If they're still using, that would be one of the better base oil versus others. Just the masseur is inconsistent. It's either the boss doing or a freelancer.  Try your luck. 

Guest PassingBy
23 hours ago, Kyle34 said:

Awesome review Kyle, thanks!

Questions regarding the ayurvedic treatment. I've always intrigued to try but didn't it get too oily even after the massage? Did they helped to wipe the oil from ur body after the massage session? And how much is the price for full body massage?

Thank you.

9 hours ago, sebastian99707 said:

Anyone’s know any male massage at BM area ? Tried before ? 

Hi Sebastian, you can tried male massage at Taman Limau Manis, He offered full body massage plus batin at his apartment. Am not too sure about other establishments in Seberang Perai area though.

3 minutes ago, Guest PassingBy said:

Awesome review Kyle, thanks!

Questions regarding the ayurvedic treatment. I've always intrigued to try but didn't it get too oily even after the massage? Did they helped to wipe the oil from ur body after the massage session? And how much is the price for full body massage?

Thank you.

Hi Passingby, the massage room itself has a  partition for shower room, which is pretty decent for you to take shower and clean off the oil. If i not mistaken, the pice for full body massage is around RM100, there are several packages offered in the centre though. Last when i tried the herb sauna, where i am basically sitting inside a box, is pretty relaxing and detox too. 

4 minutes ago, Kyle34 said:

Hi Sebastian, you can tried male massage at Taman Limau Manis, He offered full body massage plus batin at his apartment. Am not too sure about other establishments in Seberang Perai area though.

Taman limau manis is it the taman beside the MPSP swimming pool??

May i know how much for the pay and how to get his contact???

15 minutes ago, Bingo1016 said:

Taman limau manis is it the taman beside the MPSP swimming pool??

May i know how much for the pay and how to get his contact???

Hi Bingo,

not too sure where is MPSP swimming pool located, landmark nearby (from google maps) is Peng Bin school. He carried our massage services in flat in Taman Limau Manis. I paid around RM75 during my visit last year  for 90 mins body + manhood massage, check again as its been a while since last visit. 
He advertised his services on facebook, link as follows:
https://www.facebook.com/UrutanTraditionalPenang/

Edited by Kyle34

8 minutes ago, Kyle34 said:

Bingo, not too sure where is MPSP swimming pool located, landmark nearby (from google maps) is Peng Bin school. He carried our massage services in flat in Taman Limau Manis. 
Not too sure whether there is a price hike now or not, but paid around RM75 during my visit last year september for 90 mins body + manhood massage. 
He advertised his services on facebook, link as follows:
https://www.facebook.com/UrutanTraditionalPenang/

Okok~ thanks for the link~ i will try to inbox him~ one massasuer only??

Just now, Bingo1016 said:

Okok~ thanks for the link~ i will try to inbox him~ one massasuer only??

He can be reach via whatapps, and will respond pretty fast if he is not engage with customer. Ya. Brandon is the only masseur. Bear in mind its not a shop but his own house where he carry our massage services ya. 

23 hours ago, Kyle34 said:

What is the ayuventic center name at church street? 

The masseur all Indian? They serve female client also right? 

Just now, alvinkhtfp said:

What is the ayuventic center name at church street? 

The masseur all Indian? They serve female client also right? 

Hi Alvin, 
Frankly speaking, i din really go and read the shop sign, but its right opposite Eng Loh restaurant.
Now the shop only have one male masseur, hence he only serve male client for the time being. 

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

notice olundus got many branches, anyone onw which branch has nice male masseur ?

Hi, I once called up try to make arrangement at Olundus at Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling, but was told if for male massuer, only at their centre at Burma Road. Till now i have yet to visit there. Maybe others can share their experiences with you. 

there

My name is sam here.. 30 years..

I am provinding various massage

Any interested personal may contact

V chat at knd2312

Please choose massage u prefer

Balinese( soft massage)

Swedish( soft but more relax)

Aromatherapy ( using diff oil n scrub)

Sensual (----)

Lingam( private part massage)

Btw im skinny indian type

Not sissy or bushy

Place is on u..

11 hours ago, Kyle34 said:

Hi, I once called up try to make arrangement at Olundus at Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling, but was told if for male massuer, only at their centre at Burma Road. Till now i have yet to visit there. Maybe others can share their experiences with you. 

were old now they hv male masseur at all branches. will try one of cnetre this week.

Olundus Spa Burmah Road review

I went to Olundus Burmah Road three times. They have 3 male masseurs. Shorts was provided but I declined wearing them. The area is curtained off but it is quite a large space unlike others I've been to such as Alpha and  Enso. You can shower before/after the massage but they do wipe you down - how much they do depends on masseur. The toilet/shower area is quite nice. 

Aircon was a bit cold for me but they can control that. Massuers #1 - #3 all differ in their strength but technique is pretty much the same. They are all from Sabah/Sarawak. 

Ambience - 8/10

Massage - from 5/10 to 7/10

RM150 for 2 hours, Rm110 for 90 mins. There is a RM500 membership card. 

No HE unlike what someone else said in this forum.

Edited by midkemia

Alphareflexology review

I tried Alphareflexology in QBM which is said to have HE by the only male masseur there. Shorts was provided but I declined wearing them. The body massage area is only a small curtained area in front of the foot massage chairs. You can hear all the chatter from customers and masseurs. This was on a proper massage bed. 

Ambience 5/10

Massage 7/10

Masseur answered his mobile TWICE during the 90 minutes session and spoke very loudly on the phone. Whilst the massage was good, I will never go there again due to the unprofessional way the masseur conducted himself. 

Edited by midkemia

Urutan tradisional Penang, Georgetown review

The massage is on a normal not too clean bed. The toilet is not somewhere you want to go to pee if you can help it. I needed to walk pass his uncles and aunties sitting on the living room floor in typical Malay style but they pretty much ignored me so that was fine. Asked if I wanted to wear boxers as I opted for urut batin - opted out.

Massage - 7/10

Ambience - 3/10

No HE

FYI I shortened my massage from 2 to 1 hour after seeing the bed and toilet. First and last time for me.

Edited by midkemia

13 minutes ago, midkemia said:

The massage is on a normal not too clean bed. The toilet is not somewhere you want to go to pee if you can help it. I needed to walk pass his uncles and aunties sitting on the living room floor in typical Malay style but they pretty much ignored me so that was fine. Asked if I wanted to wear boxers as I opted for urut batin - opted out.

Massage - 7/10

Ambience - 3/10

No HE

FYI I shortened my massage from 2 to 1 hour after seeing the bed and toilet. First and last time for me.

Seems the ambience has gotten worse after the relocation. its still pretty acceptable when he offered massage services along Jalan Perak.

18 minutes ago, Kyle34 said:

Seems the ambience has gotten worse after the relocation. its still pretty acceptable when he offered massage services along Jalan Perak.

I saw in the FB post they are moving again I think. Yes the toilet is totally unacceptable. Btw, the phone number does not work for conventional calls, only can whatsapp call. 

14 hours ago, midkemia said:

Massage - 7/10

Ambience - 3/10

No HE

Is this the 1 at Lebuh Melaka? 

On 24/02/2018 at 10:50 AM, Kyle34 said:

Wow. This sound interesting. And Is this the one? 

Edited by OutdoorFunGuy

@OutdoorFunGuy, PM you and thanks! there is only one ayurverdic centre there, so i guess it wouldnt be tough to locate it. ;)

@Jim2017, full body oil massage for an hour cost around 100. Parking would be usually full during office hours but there is a paid open car park (slightly costly than mbpp one) and walk there if you dont mind.

On 2/6/2018 at 10:06 PM, Kyle34 said:

Hey thunderX, myself is not a food hunter so i won't be much help on food recommendations. However, you can have a look on the list compiled by others, coupled with helps of googles, think you may get some idea what kind of food you would like to try when travel to Penang. =) hope these helps! 

Food Diary_1.jpg

Food Diary_2.jpg

Food Diary_3.jpg

On 2/6/2018 at 10:11 PM, Jim2017 said:

Sorry for the late response bu thanks for all the information!

Gonna be a short trip, not sure how much I can explore on my own but will definitely refer to those :)

Guest PasdingBy

Massage review: Pusat Urut Lebuh Melaka

Finally booked a session with the male masseur at Lebuh Melaka. I opt for a body massage + batin massage. It was conducted roughly around 1 hour with a tag price of RM75. I arrived a bit late, around 15min late (can't find the shop when i passed by the lane the 1st time. Not easy to find the shop for me personally). Due to this, I felt the massage session was a bit short. He had another client after me so if I arrived on time possibly my massage session could have been 15 min longer.

The massage was good and while it was conducted professionally, I kind of felt it was a bit sensual especially when he spread my legs to massage my thighs. Didn't think my legs have been spread like that in other massage sessions before so I was caught a bit off guard and felt a bit awkward, but like I said, it did felt a bit sensual too.

The room where the massage was conducted was okay for me, just like others had mentioned before, just a standing fan in a closed room with no window. While I don't mind it, I can see the masseur was sweating when massaging me.

Overall, I kind of like it. The massage session was good but the place was kind of hard to find. Btw the shop is not really a massage centre but it's like a small factory producing herbs and stuff, so you might need to pass by some people on your way to enter the room for your massage session.

I hope this review is helpful for those interested to try.

Guest Wanderer

Hi all,

Any recommendation of reflexology center to try at Queensbay mall? Saw a few on the 2nd floor.

Read some good reviews of Bali Best buy I only saw ads for foot massage for that center?

Might drop by the mall after work today. Need some relaxing body massage by male therapist.

Thanks in advance.

On 3/8/2018 at 12:25 PM, Guest Wanderer said:

Hi all,

Any recommendation of reflexology center to try at Queensbay mall? Saw a few on the 2nd floor.

Read some good reviews of Bali Best buy I only saw ads for foot massage for that center?

Might drop by the mall after work today. Need some relaxing body massage by male therapist.

Thanks in advance.

They have body massage too and got 2 male masseurs d. One local Pg n one slim n tall should be from Sabah n naughty provide u HE lol

Guest Wanderer
1 hour ago, Jim2017 said:

They have body massage too and got 2 male masseurs d. One local Pg n one slim n tall should be from Sabah n naughty provide u HE lol

Thanks for the info. Just saw there's another Bali Best outside of the mall, opposite HSBC bank and near Olundus. When u guys mention BaliBest, is it the one in the mall or outside.

Went Qbay yesterday but too many ppl, was a bit shy to go inside and ask for body massage. :-(

Guest GuestMalaysia
9 hours ago, Marriedlads said:

I am just wondering whether can choose masseur at SK Virtual Spa at Prangin Mall. Thx

I went and they just had one guy. Strictly professional massage it was.

19 hours ago, Guest Wanderer said:

Thanks for the info. Just saw there's another Bali Best outside of the mall, opposite HSBC bank and near Olundus. When u guys mention BaliBest, is it the one in the mall or outside.

Went Qbay yesterday but too many ppl, was a bit shy to go inside and ask for body massage. :-(

Inside qbm

Guest Guest69
On 3/9/2018 at 12:37 PM, Marriedlads said:

I am just wondering whether can choose masseur at SK Virtual Spa at Prangin Mall. Thx

I have been there three times and I have had different masseurs and there was one time I went with a friend from overseas. I think they will just assign whoever is available as what's more important is the massage skill that they administer. My fren loved their ambience as it is dim, clean, nice and quiet, good for a sensual relaxing time and not noisy unlike some outlets. 

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.