Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 1/27/2018 at 9:59 AM, Ianc2020 said:

went to qbm, and tried one of the shop mentioned here, told the counter that i need a hard massage, so she asked whether i am fine with male masseur since all female were taken up that time.  they ushered  me to one of the drawn curtain partition, yes with clippers to make sure the bed next to you cant see you,  took off my shirt and did not see any short provided, so i just kept my underwear on. the masseur came, skinny male masseur, came in and start to massage, when came to the butt area, he pulled down a bit since i opted for oil, so pretty normal at first, when getting lower, he pulled down further to my knee, then remove it totally. i thought it was normal since it is oil massage to avoid staining the underwear, when he lifted up my back leg to stretch , he will caress my tool and tickle my balls, with all these fondling, of course will get hard easily, the massage went on with teasing and fondling in between, ended up walking out as a happy customer.

Wow.... you are one lucky guy. Can you please share the name of the establishment? And also the masseur's name?
I wanna see if I get just as lucky as you do.^_^

6 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

Excellent review! I have a few questions if you don't mind.

Can we ask for a male therapist for the massage session or only female therapist available there?

I'm not familiar with spa so what is a dry spa? My 1st thought was steam room but since you also mentioned that so I believe dry spa means completely different thing?

Thank you in advance.

I am not sure whether they have male masseur (didn't ask). But you may check with the Reception at Health Club before you go. Tel: 04-222 9988 (ext: 2510)

My interpretation:

===============

Dry Spa = Dry Sauna (use charcoal)

Wet Spa = Jacuzzi Pool

Apart from these two, they also have Steam Room.

Two of their Technicians came in to check the Steam Room and Dry Sauna switch (twice) during my 1.5 hours visit there. If you are shy, remember to use the small green towel to cover up your tool.

Guest Ur therapist

Hi there

My name is sam here.. 30 years..

I am provinding various massage

Any interested personal may contact

V chat at knd2312

Please choose massage u prefer

Balinese( soft massage)

Swedish( soft but more relax)

Aromatherapy ( using diff oil n scrub)

Sensual (----)

Lingam( private part massage)

Btw im skinny indian type

Not sissy or bushy

Guest PassingBy
On 29/01/2018 at 10:45 PM, I Love Sensual said:

I am not sure whether they have male masseur (didn't ask). But you may check with the Reception at Health Club before you go. Tel: 04-222 9988 (ext: 2510)

My interpretation:

===============

Dry Spa = Dry Sauna (use charcoal)

Wet Spa = Jacuzzi Pool

Apart from these two, they also have Steam Room.

Two of their Technicians came in to check the Steam Room and Dry Sauna switch (twice) during my 1.5 hours visit there. If you are shy, remember to use the small green towel to cover up your tool.

Thanks for the explanation. :-)

Maybe I should try it someday.

Guest BtmChap
On 30/01/2018 at 2:17 PM, Guest Ur therapist said:

Hi there

V chat at knd2312

Balinese( soft massage)

Sensual (----)

Not sissy or bushy

Opt for sensual this guy just so sensual. He just know what he is doin. I think he enjoy it. Would reccomend him anytime. By the way still in penang now. Neo t. 

5 hours ago, Exynos said:

i'm going to penang the coming weekend. any recommendations for a massage place that's for gay men

Hmm, dont think there are any place that specific for gay men though, but you can always look for male massuer. 

8 minutes ago, Exynos said:

so it's not like JB or KL where there are "gay massage parlors"? interesting

By any chance, are you referring to centre such as Fresh in KL, then quite a sad case here, so far there is none in Penang though (as far as i aware la) haha.  
There are quite a number of masseur offer massage with extras in craiglist also. Also, there are quite a few legit massage centre with male massuer around. Some experiences sharing by different people with these male massuer are HE may be provided, but varies depends on situation and massuer you encounter.. 

Edited by Kyle34

On 2/4/2018 at 12:46 AM, Kyle34 said:

By any chance, are you referring to centre such as Fresh in KL, then quite a sad case here, so far there is none in Penang though (as far as i aware la) haha.  
There are quite a number of masseur offer massage with extras in craiglist also. Also, there are quite a few legit massage centre with male massuer around. Some experiences sharing by different people with these male massuer are HE may be provided, but varies depends on situation and massuer you encounter.. 

I see... probably have to check craigslist then, haha

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

38 minutes ago, thunderX said:

Any food recommendations? Will be dropping by for a short retreat in April =)

Hey thunderX, myself is not a food hunter so i won't be much help on food recommendations. However, you can have a look on the list compiled by others, coupled with helps of googles, think you may get some idea what kind of food you would like to try when travel to Penang. =) hope these helps! 

Food Diary_1.jpg

Food Diary_2.jpg

Food Diary_3.jpg

1 minute ago, Kyle34 said:

Hey thunderX, myself is not a food hunter so i won't be much help on food recommendations. However, you can have a look on the list compiled by others, coupled with helps of googles, think you may get some idea what kind of food you would like to try when travel to Penang. =) hope these helps! 

Food Diary_1.jpg

Food Diary_2.jpg

Wow.. 

Guest malay boy
On 10/25/2017 at 10:50 PM, Guest Sensual said:

Good to know abt 2 & 3. Passed by both places but look run down and don't feel safe to enter. Anyone else has experience with them?

yes..i often go to ricky.like the explanation above.but after massage i will blowjob him until cum in my mouth and swallow..after that he handjob me until i cum.Then session over

Guest PassingBy
On 2/11/2018 at 2:12 AM, Guest malay boy said:

yes..i often go to ricky.like the explanation above.but after massage i will blowjob him until cum in my mouth and swallow..after that he handjob me until i cum.Then session over

Wow, that was quite an experience.

May I know if he's doing massage full time?

And is the place comfortable for massage session? Is it his house or do you think it's just his shop?

Thanks!

On 1/26/2018 at 2:29 PM, Guest Ur Therapist said:

Hi there

V chat at knd2312

Balinese( soft massage)

Sensual (----)

Not sissy or bushy

Place is on u..

Guest Malay Boy
On 2/12/2018 at 5:32 PM, Guest PassingBy said:

Wow, that was quite an experience.

May I know if he's doing massage full time?

And is the place comfortable for massage session? Is it his house or do you think it's just his shop?

Thanks!

Yes he doing fulltime..but must call for appointment..the place is very private ada quite comfortable.It is house.

Guest Malay Boy
1 hour ago, YMKJL said:

May I know is he masculine type or sissy type? How was his service? Price? Mind to share ur experience?

He is masculine type..massage 7/10..price reasonable..he is professional..once u start noty then he will treat u noty also..he will be naked while massage your body..and i will become very horny becoz im bottom boy..for top guy i donno

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.