Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Superman
21 minutes ago, Sexythonger said:

Who is the member of evergreen health club here?

Wasted my time travelling to evergreen... guys any suggestion now... im waiting now

Guest Superman
On 3/31/2019 at 7:59 PM, I Love Sensual said:

Evergreen Laurel Hotel now.

The reception allow me to enter with only RM21 to use the facilities ...

I am not member 

Actually ... any interesting thing at evergreen? Do u mind to tell me?

3 hours ago, Shilderia said:

Tried to search with "Haikal", I found several results (all with "Haikal" followed from some numbers or from other letters), but no-one seems to be that guy... And no-one appears to be from Penang... Any suggestions/hint?

To change user name got to deposit usd20,000.do use ur brain please..seems blued better function/application tho.

Which sauna is more fun? 99 or U2?

I have been to 99, but it is a bit boring, there is nothing much happen in the big dark room.

I prefer orgy in the big darkroom, how is the U2 situation? Is it happening?

Edited by Mr. Y

On 2/10/2019 at 2:11 PM, I Love Sensual said:

Explore this place called "Medical Grass Steam Sauna" today morning.

Price per entry = RM10.00.

Operation Hour:

Mon - Wed / Fri / = 11:00 am - 7:00 pm

Thur = Closed

Sat - Sun = 9:00 am - 7:00 pm

(Note: It is family steam Sauna, so not suitable for cruising. But I noticed they do have certain corners and visiting hour which is not packed ... May be OK for light fun, I think.)

From Google Map, it is located somewhere between Jalan Air Terjun (near Moongate) and Jalan Mount Erskine cemetery.

You got to bring your own shorts and towel as they do not provide these to customers.

Smells better than other steam rooms because they used herbs to boil and general steam which supplies to two steam rooms.

Happy exploring ... Guys

man n women i same sauna or separate?

18 hours ago, Sparrow99 said:

Went SS reflexology Jelutong for a whole body massage. Unfortunately the male masseur is chubby type, not to my liking. That aside, skills are just normal. 

Any good recommendation guys? 

SS Reflexology is a proper massage center right? Or contain HE?

Guest PassingBy
23 hours ago, Guest Good urut and HE said:

Any know in Penang island know where have a good message +manhood?

You can try one masseur in Jelutong.

Wechat ID: kalunganterindah

You can find him on fb too but I think currently his fb got some technical issue, so it's better to contact via wechat atm.

If want body massage only without manhood massage, I would recommend blind therapist massage centre at Georgetown or Bukit Jambul area.

26 minutes ago, Guest PassingBy said:

You can find him on fb too but I think currently his fb got some technical issue, so it's better to contact via wechat atm.

If want body massage only without manhood massage, I would recommend blind therapist massage centre at Georgetown or Bukit Jambul area.

User not exist

Guest PassingBy
17 hours ago, wql said:

User not exist

Really? I can see him in my wechat contact list.

Try search the name "Urutan Tradisional Penang" instead.

19 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

Nice bo? How the place? After he moved I didnt go yet. And haven try his manhood massage also. How was it? 

Guest bottom
2 minutes ago, NEWmaster said:

Nice bo? How the place? After he moved I didnt go yet. And haven try his manhood massage also. How was it? 

wah..nice name le..newmaster...whats your stats..wanna try to be your slave..haha

Guest PassingBy
1 hour ago, NEWmaster said:

The massage room is definitely an improvement compared to the previous place. However I haven't been to his place for months now so I'm not sure if he manage to keep it as clean and comfortable as when I was there.

Massage-wise, I like it. Strong strokes but not too strong that I couldn't handle. Manhood massage is good too, but strictly professional.

1 hour ago, Guest PassingBy said:

The massage room is definitely an improvement compared to the previous place. However I haven't been to his place for months now so I'm not sure if he manage to keep it as clean and comfortable as when I was there.

Massage-wise, I like it. Strong strokes but not too strong that I couldn't handle. Manhood massage is good too, but strictly professional.

The previous place near the anson road is a nightmare for me. Massage half way a kid come in. Lol. But as u said. I like his strokes. Strong and no hanky panky. I should try it next week after my project done. 

Edited by NEWmaster

Guest Guest guest
21 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

The manhood massage he make u cum ?

Guest Guest room
On 6/12/2019 at 5:22 PM, summer3838 said:

SS Reflexology is a proper massage center right? Or contain HE?

I like to know also is SS Reflexology include HE?

Guest PassingBy
23 hours ago, NEWmaster said:

The previous place near the anson road is a nightmare for me. Massage half way a kid come in. Lol. But as u said. I like his strokes. Strong and no hanky panky. I should try it next week after my project done. 

LOL

I have kind of similar exp but instead of a kid, a lady burst into the room, and during the manhood massage! Haha...embarrasing but funny story. :-P

Guest PassingBy
3 hours ago, Guest Guest guest said:

The manhood massage he make u cum ?

No he didn't but I was almost at my limit. LOL

His manhood massage also made u feel a bit sore at groin area, coz his massage is really for massage, not hanky panky.

You can try if interested.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.