Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest G Hotel Gym Member
20 hours ago, Topman said:

Apart fr evergreen, which hotel sauna is cruisy? Jen or G Hotel? Am going to Penang soon. I can only choose either Jen or G Hotel

I’m a gym member at G Hotel. Never cruisy at all   Wish to go Jen hotel or evergreen. 

Guest PassingBy

Has anyone tried the masseur located at Permatang Damar Laut, Pak Yen?

Tried to book before but he was outstation at that time.

You can see his house just by the side of the road on your left if you're going to Teluk Kumbar from the 2nd bridge.

Would like to try to book again but would help if anyone tried his massage before.

Guest Setia Spice

Hi, just to share. Met a local Malay guy at Bayan Baru after lunch just now. Very buff and handsome kinda contractor type guy. He was very friendly we hit it off and he took me to Setia Spice Function rooms toilet at GM floor. Totally deserted and we went into the last booth. He stripped first and was totally ripped. He told me he work out at the gym at aqua Center. He was horny and needed to release since his wife is pregnant now. 

He got down and suck me till till I got hard and deep throat me before turning me around and rimmed me hard with his tongue for about 10mins before he took out a condom and fuck me deep I was in heaven! He took his time and alt sucking and fucking me. After like forever he came and shivered while hugging my body. After that he continued to deep throat me and took his time to make me come. After about 45 mins of French kissing rimming, sucking, nipple bites and so on he finally let me come when I begged him I can hold anymore. All this time not a single person came into the toilet. What a private place!

All in the best best time I had in Penang this year. Got his number when I am back next trip will definitely hook up with him in a hotel instead for a more pleasurable time. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Setia Spice said:

Hi, just to share. Met a local Malay guy at Bayan Baru after lunch just now. Very buff and handsome kinda contractor type guy. He was very friendly we hit it off and he took me to Setia Spice Function rooms toilet at GM floor. Totally deserted and we went into the last booth. He stripped first and was totally ripped. He told me he work out at the gym at aqua Center. He was horny and needed to release since his wife is pregnant now. 

He got down and suck me till till I got hard and deep throat me before turning me around and rimmed me hard with his tongue for about 10mins before he took out a condom and fuck me deep I was in heaven! He took his time and alt sucking and fucking me. After like forever he came and shivered while hugging my body. After that he continued to deep throat me and took his time to make me come. After about 45 mins of French kissing rimming, sucking, nipple bites and so on he finally let me come when I begged him I can hold anymore. All this time not a single person came into the toilet. What a private place!

All in the best best time I had in Penang this year. Got his number when I am back next trip will definitely hook up with him in a hotel instead for a more pleasurable time. 

Wow, I wish i can get his number too hahahah.

Whereabouts n what time did u bump into him? Curious to see if he's a regular

Went to My Soul Wellness today. 

The Massuer is a cute young guy at early 30 years old of age.

I think you can get totally naked as you wish because before start, he told me whether with my underwear on or not. 

I'm not dare to be fully naked so I have my massage with my underwear on. 

The massage skill is good and the environment also nice. 

Price is reasonable and early booking is compulsory. 

AND please note that there is no hanky panky or so called HE at My Soul Wellness. 

5 hours ago, Stanchew said:

I think you can get totally naked as you wish because before start, he told me whether with my underwear on or not. 

AND please note that there is no hanky panky or so called HE at My Soul Wellness. 

I had similar experience. It's nice and calming and he helped me crack my back.

I was completely naked tho hehe

38 minutes ago, Nickstone said:

Shy to show off. 

Worry if get hard... 

39 minutes ago, Nickstone said:

Guest curious
13 hours ago, Stanchew said:

Shy to show off. 

Worry if get hard... 

what is there to be shy if get hard...unless u have micropenis..ie 3inch when hard..haha

Guest gurss
20 hours ago, Stanchew said:

thinking to try  nx month, seems like inside flat or condo.

any difficulty finding parking lot there ? thanks

21 hours ago, Nickstone said:

Yea, he owns the place. His friend does harcuts in front, he does massage at the back of the shop. It's a private shop for incalls only. 

just found out that the massage price almost double comparing with other male massage centre.

On 7/4/2019 at 8:28 PM, Shilderia said:

Anybody tried this massage centre?

Kerala Ayurvedic Massage Centre

43 1st, Jalan Todak 2, 13700 Seberang Jaya, Pulau Pinang, Malesia

If somebody tried a massage there, please can report? In particular, I'd like to know if it's possible to be massaged naked, without loincloth.

About hanky panky, I know that it's usually not possible at Ayurvedic parlours, even if it seems there're a few exceptions. I would go there only for the massage, anyway. I tried Ayurvedic massages some years ago, and it was so nice.

You tried? 

Had really good and relaxing massage session with home-based Mr.Wang. As with previous sessions, he was polite and friendly. His massage technique was better than before, strokes were stronger as he now know I like it strong. And his signature manhood massage at the end blew my head off. You can make an appointment with him at +6010-4673435.

Edited by KHC

21 hours ago, KHC said:

Had really good and relaxing massage session with home-based Mr.Wang. As with previous sessions, he was polite and friendly. His massage technique was better than before, strokes were stronger as he now know I like it strong. And his signature manhood massage at the end blew my head off. You can make an appointment with him at +6010-4673435.

How old is he and what is the price?

Can he do incall?

11 hours ago, Nickstone said:

How old is he and what is the price?

Can he do incall?

He does incall near Permata swimming pool. He looks like in his 50s, slim, mild mannered. I did not like his massage because he went in and out of the room way too many times and too long each time. Maybe I should have booked for 90 mins instead of 120 mins but either way, he should have been attending to his client the whole time no duck out for each towel rub down. Forgot the pricing.

Hello, I recently went to Fresh Heart reflexology and was massaged by an auntie woman. She was extremely good, painful at times. No hanky panky, but I was naked and her towel often left me uncovered, plus , because of her deep work on muscles, she couldn't avoid touching my privates here and there, so I got semi hard several times despite her being not particularly good looking. I didn't see make masseurs, it was lunch time (maybe wrong moment of the day). Does anybody know if make massage with light fun is still possible here? Benny is still working here?

I also visited Amma Ayur centre... I was rejected because they've no male masseur at the moment, the only one being at home in India for next few months. They told me they're searching for another masseur.

Went also to Sifu... Is it still place for naked massage and possible little fun? I didn't have that impression. Very good massage indeed, though. It was evening, maybe wrong time of the day because of the presence of too many customers inside the massage shop?

If somebody has got up-to-date infos about male naked massage (with fun possibilities or not) in Penang, apart from Pranglin SQ and My Soul Wellness, please make me notice ( also with PM), thanks

Edited by Shilderia

4 hours ago, Shilderia said:

Hello, I recently went to Fresh Heart reflexology and was massaged by an auntie woman. She was extremely good, painful at times. No hanky panky, but I was naked and her towel often left me uncovered, plus , because of her deep work on muscles, she couldn't avoid touching my privates here and there, so I got semi hard several times despite her being not particularly good looking. I didn't see make masseurs, it was lunch time (maybe wrong moment of the day). Does anybody know if make massage with light fun is still possible here? Benny is still working here?

I also visited Amma Ayur centre... I was rejected because they've no male masseur at the moment, the only one being at home in India for next few months. They told me they're searching for another masseur.

Went also to Sifu... Is it still place for naked massage and possible little fun? I didn't have that impression. Very good massage indeed, though. It was evening, maybe wrong time of the day because of the presence of too many customers inside the massage shop?

If somebody has got up-to-date infos about male naked massage (with fun possibilities or not) in Penang, apart from Pranglin SQ and My Soul Wellness, please make me notice ( also with PM), thanks

Benny still work thr ..make booking 1st ..

Guest guest
4 hours ago, Shilderia said:

totally not aware fresh heart has aunty masseur 

And any recent news about Sifu? Last week I was massaged naked, but masseur was very careful of keeping me covered with a heavy towel... not the least hanky panky possible for what I could see. Can you generally confirm the same?

Btw, massages was extremely well done though.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.