Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 5/24/2024 at 6:44 PM, alsf said:

I just went to U2.  

The place is so hard to find!  You really need to look for 71 and then you will see a U2 sign inside the gate.  I stayed for less than half an hour because the maze and sauna were pitch black and the whole time I was thinking wtf if there is a fire then there will be a whole bunch of roasted pigs😂🤣😬.  It is really not my thing because I like to see who I am playing with.  I much prefer the places in Korea and Japan🤷‍♂️

i will be in George Town for two more days and have a profile in jack’d.

I do agree with you that the layout of saunas in Japan is better than U2, but the laws in Japan are different from Malaysia, hence the limitations of U2 - and other men's sauna in Malaysia.

As for the maze being dark, I agree with you that it can be unsettling. it is exactly for this reason that I would explore a sauna quite as thoroughly as I can before I start playing around.  It is a matter of self preservation, and as you described, I am not too keen on being reduced to "roasted pig" should a fire break out.

On 5/24/2024 at 6:44 PM, alsf said:

I just went to U2.  The place is so hard to find!  You really need to look for 71 and then you will see a U2 sign inside the gate.  I stayed for less than half an hour because the maze and sauna were pitch black and the whole time I was thinking wtf if there is a fire then there will be a whole bunch of roasted pigs😂🤣😬.  It is really not my thing because I like to see who I am playing with.  I much prefer the places in Korea and Japan🤷‍♂️

i will be in George Town for two more days and have a profile in jack’d.

Form my experience..

The maze also not my type.. because sometimes you don't know who are you deal with, maybe not a human.....hahahaha

Guest Happy new
32 minutes ago, Daddy King said:

Form my experience..

The maze also not my type.. because sometimes you don't know who are you deal with, maybe not a human.....hahahaha

I believe also some aren't human, because sometimes I did see him go into the shower area, but after waited very long, Noone come out, then I go check out, there is nobody there at shower. That's why I only play with those willing to play in bright. 

Guest Happy new
1 hour ago, pigpiglet said:

Wow nice haha, too bad today din go, perhaps tomorrow will go

Yesterday also he was there ma 

Guest Guest scary
16 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

I believe also some aren't human, because sometimes I did see him go into the shower area, but after waited very long, Noone come out, then I go check out, there is nobody there at shower. That's why I only play with those willing to play in bright. 

Thats scary

U2 Sauna

Weekday

Operating Hour: 3pm - 9pm

Per entry: RM30

Weekend

Operating Hour: 2.30pm - 9.30pm

Per entry: RM35 (including buffet around 4pm -8pm)

============================

Want to know:

Will U2 Sauna closed earlier before 9pm if no customer around?

============================

22 minutes ago, Guest Happy new said:

You mean inside got 👻 ?

That's scary...

5 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been having a good time at U2 lately. In fact, the new maze creates a scary section for new visitors. They are actually tips and tricks in the maze. The maze is just the entrance, and after that it's just the general area. The tip is at the entrance, look for the glow in the dark bar on the wall, it will guide you along the way. For the returnee, the maze is actually no longer a challenging or exasperating moment because the returnee knows the way from the entry to the exit. 

I was also shocked for the first visit after the refurbishment. As I slowly explored the area I discovered that it wasn't actually scary and I knew the way from the entrance to the exit. 

Indeed, after the refurbishment, the area is much better than the old one, even larger.

I don't like totally blacked out rooms because you never know who's cock your sucking or ass your fucking or whatever.  It's just a ripe environment for spreading STDs, tbh. 

6 hours ago, AussieGuy said:

It's just a ripe environment for spreading STDs, tbh. 

That is exactly my point.  I know it is not too scientific, but usually I will check for open sores or something like that🤷‍♂️

Going to KL Monday will check out Kakiku.  Sounded like they have dimmed rooms instead of pitch black ones.

Edited by alsf

11 hours ago, yhtang said:

I am not too keen on being reduced to "roasted pig" should a fire break out.

Right on!  This will give a whole new meaning to roasted “sucking” pigs😬🤣😱

I might have missed it in my moment of panic but I couldn’t even find the green exit light in the maze.🤷‍♂️

Edited by alsf

10 hours ago, AussieGuy said:

I don't like totally blacked out rooms because you never know who's cock your sucking or ass your fucking or whatever.  It's just a ripe environment for spreading STDs, tbh. 

Oh, you need to calm your eyes down, so you can see everything. Our eyes are specially created and of course entering the maze from outside the maze door you can't see anything at all due to the brightness, but once you get in and let your eyes calm down it adjusts to the way in the dark. You will definitely see everything slowly. As for STDs, then you need to be extra careful, play it safe and wear condoms. Entering a bathhouse anywhere in the world, there is still a risk. Follow the tips and definitely you would see who you suck and even who you fuck. All you need to do is to calm your eyes down for a minutes in the dark maze and dont be hurry. Seize the moment, my friends.

Guest Massage

Just done my massage session with Mr. Wang - Paya Terubong (0104673435) after my first visit with him on last November 2023. According to him, he is now travelling across Penang, Ipoh and Johor Bahru. 

On 5/25/2024 at 10:32 PM, AussieGuy said:

But the guy you meet on bright day light in your own room could also be a STD spreader! tbh...

And you never know what any guy did one week earlier...

It is luck or no luck, in that sense Black Jack... 😂

On 5/24/2024 at 6:00 AM, alsf said:

In Penang now thinking of visiting U2 tonight or tomorrow.  Which is better and what time?  So should I just the ferry to Butterworth and then get a grab to the place?  Thanks for recommendations.

I also wonder as U2 is on the main land and not itself on Pulau Pinang, do most guys drive over or?

What about visitors to Pinang who intend to venture there?

Guest Swimmer

Let's swim ramai ramai later 6-8pm in Permata pool and thereafter shower nakedly together

4 hours ago, singalion said:

But the guy you meet on bright day light in your own room could also be a STD spreader! tbh...

And you never know what any guy did one week earlier...

It is luck or no luck, in that sense Black Jack... 😂

Get PREP and HPV vaccine

Guest Chinese
3 hours ago, Guest Swimmer said:

Let's swim ramai ramai later 6-8pm in Permata pool and thereafter shower nakedly together

I was there between 7-8pm and I have seen 4P (3C1M) wearing spec having a group fun at the shower... I guess they are late twenties and early of thirties.. Are u one of them?

1 hour ago, AussieGuy said:

I'm taking prep but that doesn't prevent chlamydia, syphilis or gonorrhea and I really don't want to contract either of those thanks all the same.

what I tried to explain to you was that the innocent looking guy you meet at your place can be a STD carrier also.

there is no real prevention if you have sex as most can be transmitted oral also.

Edited by singalion

Guest Massage

Which masseur should I choose if I go to SS Abu Siti Lane for body massage? Any recommendation? Tq

6 hours ago, exPenang said:

Any massage recommendations for town area? I tried to read through but so many other stuff exchanges for meet-ups in between... 

You can try to wechat this guy cpuan888

1 hour ago, daniel0313 said:

Long weekend better go U2 which day?

Saturday, Sunday, Monday

I guess any of the day is fine. Only difference is Monday back to normal towel day hahahaha. 

I'm thinking to pick one of the day to go too. 

Guest Swimmer

What's a great day in Permata this evening!!! More than 10++ cruising there.... even have to wait Q for shower cubicle...

17 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Sat

17 hours ago, Daddy King said:

I think Saturday and Sunday will same more ppl

16 hours ago, Kaisenwys said:

I guess any of the day is fine. Only difference is Monday back to normal towel day hahahaha. 

I'm thinking to pick one of the day to go too. 

Saturday it is

Hope big tall guy with spec is there too 🤣

Edited by daniel0313

Guest Happy new
31 minutes ago, daniel0313 said:

Saturday it is

Hope big tall guy with spec is there too 🤣

Big tall guy with spec, is it face very hensem one? That guy weekend sure there, just not sure either sat or Sunday, u go every day sure can meet him. 

1 hour ago, Guest Happy new said:

Big tall guy with spec, is it face very hensem one? That guy weekend sure there, just not sure either sat or Sunday, u go every day sure can meet him. 

Hope to get to meet the guy too, last Sunday I'm not if him or not cuz saw a guy quite muscular there but he is not playing n just sitting there he got big bulge under there

Guest Permata

Let’s meet at permata today between 645-745pm, can’t wait for some fun in the showers 

On 5/23/2024 at 1:12 PM, Fireiceblizzard said:

Saw a few using mandarin to advertise themselves as masseur/therapist on grindr ? Usually they will put their whatsapp no/telegram ID there.... sometime they will put numenspa

Are they legit or scam ?

They say they are everywhere leh. JB, KL and Singapore. Like a sex massage in a rented room kind. Never tried before. A bit dodgy. Anyone tried before?

Guest PermataVisitor
4 hours ago, Guest Permata said:

Let’s meet at permata today between 645-745pm, can’t wait for some fun in the showers 

How to tell who's cruising and who's a regular visitor there?

9 hours ago, pigpiglet said:

Hope to get to meet the guy too, last Sunday I'm not if him or not cuz saw a guy quite muscular there but he is not playing n just sitting there he got big bulge under there

11 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

Interesting, I would like to see that guy hahahaha 

Yes I'm 183cm 86kg not muscular wear spec but not in the sauna. 

Dick size not big not small just enough to use 6inch. 

I think I might go on Saturday. 

30 minutes ago, Kaisenwys said:

Interesting, I would like to see that guy hahahaha 

Yes I'm 183cm 86kg not muscular wear spec but not in the sauna. 

Dick size not big not small just enough to use 6inch. 

I think I might go on Saturday. 

Owh do u go there last Sunday? He was wearing skin colour underwear n sit at the locker area haha

Guest Swimmer

Reached Permata quite early today. After swam around an hour, met two young guys in shower and got bj by one of them while I hj another guy. Since was b4 the peak hour, shower cubicle pretty quiet. Took shower thereafter and left at 6pm

12 hours ago, Guest Happy new said:

Handsome for me

He went last Saturday wearing cotton boxer with towel in front

Sitting upstair tv area

3 hours ago, pigpiglet said:

Owh do u go there last Sunday? He was wearing skin colour underwear n sit at the locker area haha

Definitely not me hahahaha 

But I think I'm quite easy to spot, my height, small eyes big nose, a Korean looking face(said by others)

Guest Horny b
On 5/30/2024 at 7:58 AM, Guest Happy new said:

Then u2 boss sure will very happy one haha 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.