Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Horny69

They dont mind body size? A small cub but with a big uncut one. Hahaha hopefully they oversee the body siZe for banana size

All hungry only go there la, i guess they dont mind, as long get nice banana can de

Mostly what type of people? Local asians or pakistani or bangladeshi

i have seen young and middle age chinese, young and middle age malay, Bangladesh also got,  pakistan not sure, u just go in there for 10-15min u can see different ppl in in out out. 

for my personal happen, i have touch one big bear with huge and thick cock, i never havent seen the asian have those thick huge cock, but sure his race, but i know he is muslim :D

Guest Bill-Chub

i have seen young and middle age chinese, young and middle age malay, Bangladesh also got, pakistan not sure, u just go in there for 10-15min u can see different ppl in in out out.

for my personal happen, i have touch one big bear with huge and thick cock, i never havent seen the asian have those thick huge cock, but sure his race, but i know he is muslim :D

It's just like a glory hole is it? U just stick your cock and they will suck or jerk for u?

Guest Bill-Chub

no bill, no like glory hole, at Queensbay one is under stall no hole, u need to squat down to waving ur cock to show next stall guy :D

lol and imagine the guy is not gay. lol. i would try next weekend. lol

Guest Ice Jelly

sometimes, I just like to seek for similar type and masturbate at the urinals, not into fun at the toilet cubicles. Anyone out there with similar interest?

sometimes, I just like to seek for similar type and masturbate at the urinals, not into fun at the toilet cubicles. Anyone out there with similar interest?

Why not get a proper place and explore, go for masturbate hand job or blow.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.