Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

Personally, I feel that Manhunt and other similar male pageants need to come up with certain rules to disallow former participants from taking part in the same competitions again. Jason Chee was a former participant of Manhunt in 2009 and won the subsidiary title Mr Physique then. He has more or less fair knowledge of the game rules. Not to mention that he won Singapore Calendar Guys 2010 as well.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Personally, I feel that Manhunt and other similar male pageants need to come up with certain rules to disallow former participants from taking part in the same competitions again. Jason Chee was a former participant of Manhunt in 2009 and won the subsidiary title Mr Physique then. He has more or less fair knowledge of the game rules. Not to mention that he won Singapore Calendar Guys 2010 as well.

as long as he is not the winner, why not? If bar anyone who competed previously, won't that also make the pool smaller? If American idol allows past non winner to rejoin, I don't see why can't we. If Jason overexposed is another topic which mr Jason needs to address, but I dO which he "exposes" more:)

as long as he is not the winner, why not? If bar anyone who competed previously, won't that also make the pool smaller? If American idol allows past non winner to rejoin, I don't see why can't we. If Jason overexposed is another topic which mr Jason needs to address, but I dO which he "exposes" more:)

That's why I used the word personally. It's just my personal opinion.

The pool can't be any smaller. For this year's Manhunt, I saw more potential candidates than last year's.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

The local talent pool is too small or there is not enough men willing to participate? Restricting former participants from joining might decrease the number of quality participants available.

Well Manhunt is still a meat parade just like other bikini competitions and beauty pageants. When I watched YouTube featuring Jason, I realized he didn't shine that much during the speech section. A bit no brainer to me, as my personal point of view. Well, like what qedcwc mentioned, he is no stranger to pageants and modelling. Oh well.....enjoy the meat parade then, to both supporters and opposers ;)

Jason Chee also stresses that he has a girlfriend and not gay during a newspaper interview... but has no qualms earning gay men's money...like recent up coming photo shoot organised by sportsmanasia...

Though he is hot in his body but im not his fans. He mentioned that he didnt expect to be the winner yet looking at his ads and his previous photoshooting as well as his overexposed face, im sure he knew he would be. Too humble would probably ruin your "face" and i see no point to continue to watch the manhunt till the end. :) Take note: that's My personal view. Peace!!

I find it deplorable that after8 can dare charge $85 to see him doing photoshoots! It's insane. I don't see how can one do a professional photoshoot in an hour. Are gays that desperate to see him being photographed n pay $85?

Well, if you don't like, don't go. If you like, you have a choice to go. Nobody points a gun to our heads and force us to go...

Though he is hot in his body but im not his fans. He mentioned that he didnt expect to be the winner yet looking at his ads and his previous photoshooting as well as his overexposed face, im sure he knew he would be. Too humble would probably ruin your "face" and i see no point to continue to watch the manhunt till the end. :) Take note: that's My personal view. Peace!!

Somehow, I couldn't agree more. Smell a hypocrisy there...

next time, models can charge

-$20 to see me pee

-$30 to see me dump and additional $10 to take away leftover.

-$40 to see me dig my nose

-$100 to see me jerk off

Exactly, SMA is really out to exploit given that they want to stick their hands in anything. Just see the recent ads. Just see (pun)

Actually i like Jason Chee better when he was younger and not so big. And i would give credit that Sportsmen Asia can grow from a tiny underwear shop into a well-known gay emporium offering full range of products and services. I may not be their target customer given that I don't buy branded underwear but I am quite impressed with their boss's business acumen, especially when u consider that almost all of their competitors have closed down.

• 3 months later...

Actually i like Jason Chee better when he was younger and not so big. And i would give credit that Sportsmen Asia can grow from a tiny underwear shop into a well-known gay emporium offering full range of products and services. I may not be their target customer given that I don't buy branded underwear but I am quite impressed with their boss's business acumen, especially when u consider that almost all of their competitors have closed down.

How come Sportsmenasia can still survive selling such expensive underwear to a fickle population?

Sportsmenasia is smart cos they keep updating their business strategy to suit the times - noticed that they have established their online shop for many years, way before any of their competitors did. I think their main market is not Singapore but Asia as a whole. Nowadays they seem to only focus on their online biz, which will enable them to save on the high rental and manpower overheads.

Jason is a typical example of someone with just the body but not the face. Imagine if his face is matched with a skinny and short body? Would anyone even be bothered to look at him?

A person can build up his body with muscles, but he can never ever change the face he's born with.

Raymond-Lam-plastic-surgery.jpg Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Jason Chee is homophobic btw.. he often badmouth about gays and say that u guys cannot stop salivating over him and scold things like "Chao ah gua, keep following me and looking at me" "Si Ah Gua" "Fucking faggot" and scold nonstop through the day.

oh, then why was he shooting for this magazine? Girls and women are targeted readers of such magazines? heheheheJiho+Lee+and+Jason+Chee.jpg

Jason Chee is homophobic btw.. he often badmouth about gays and say that u guys cannot stop salivating over him and scold things like "Chao ah gua, keep following me and looking at me" "Si Ah Gua" "Fucking faggot" and scold nonstop through the day.

Usually this is a defence mechanism for someone who is in denial. Yeah, fancy saying that while earning the pink dollar

There is a difference between calling all gays faggots, and calling gays who sexually harass him faggots.

The former is homophobic; the latter the gays deserve it.

Point is, if he was genuinely as phobic as you claim, he would not have bothered to take on events / photoshoots from known gay companies.

well that is true, but he will usually after say that "these stupid fuckers paid money just to lust over my body".. and the sad fact its true

yes, he's homophobic but he's just earning money.. and he mocks u for being stupid after that.

There is a difference between calling all gays faggots, and calling gays who sexually harass him faggots.

The former is homophobic; the latter the gays deserve it.

Point is, if he was genuinely as phobic as you claim, he would not have bothered to take on events / photoshoots from known gay companies.

In that case don't expose yourself in the gay scene then. No one will harass you for sure. Sometimes money the main issue regardless he is phobic or otherwise. Money makes the mare goes.

The same gay people who harass others will do so, regardless of whether you are in the media or not.

Look at places like raffles city or the mrt - you get irritating faggots following you around (and I don't mean the toilets).

You're just simply ignoring the fact that the ones harassing will continue to do so. Being gay or str8, doesn't come into the picture.

If people are following you around, just ignore them. No need to call names and degrade yourself. Simple as that.

Guest Hornychub

As a matter of fact, he dislike gays but he like the money pouring in from the gay community. It's just like many of us are complaining about our work but still doing it cos we need the money. He is straight and its normal (though i think its wrong) for straight guy to complain anc make fun of gay. if we want to imagine or fantasise him being gay or bi, that's our prob. Not his.

Btw, not a fan of his body or face or attitude. I think he has rather small package.

You call a spade a spade. Simple as that. If you stole something, you are a thief. Calling you a thief is neither accusatory nor degrading if it is factual.

And it is pretty obvious you indulge in such behaviour yourself frequently.

wow wow wow Mrs Indonesia Macik is back. He's your one of your "friends" which you have lured to your house?

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.