Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Thanks for sharing

Saw our favorite Zhong Xi, looking so good

He has the best overall package that I believe that can be a good Singapore representative on the International Competition Stage

Guest Guest

Thanks for sharing

Saw our favorite Zhong Xi, looking so good

He has the best overall package that I believe that can be a good Singapore representative on the International Competition Stage

U dun praise him, later clingclong not happy

"U dun praise him, later clingclong not happy" 

nope, looks like you're defending me by discouraging people to praise him. I'm so fortunate to have anonymous, faceless people like you to back me up. It really made my day.

If you think ZX is very sexy, then you're praising him, but that's not true, you just said "U dun praise him, later clingclong not happy".  Well i'll be a monkey's uncle!

Edited by Clickclock

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Guest

nope, looks like you're defending me by discouraging people to praise him. I'm so fortunate to have anonymous, faceless people like you to back me up. It really made my day.

If you think ZX is very sexy, then you're praising him, but that's not true, you just said "U dun praise him, later clingclong not happy". Well i'll be a monkey's uncle!

U ok anot? Not enough slp?

Guest zhong han

If you think ZX is very sexy, then you're praising him, but that's not true, you just said "U dun praise him, later clingclong not happy". Well i'll be a monkey's uncle!

Yep zhong xi looks gd, u do indeed look like a monkeys uncle, or well a monkeys ass.

Yep zhong xi looks gd, u do indeed look like a monkeys uncle, or well a monkeys ass.

Oh cool, yup I do agree with you, I do look like a monkey's uncle and an ass. My friends used to tell me that I have big monkey-like ears. It's really interesting to know that we share similar features with our primate cousins don't you think? But hey, you seem to be contradicting your earlier point again, didn't you say that praising him will make me angry?

U ok anot? Not enough slp?

Yea, I've not slept for a long while today, I had to address trolls on the forum who are being unreasonable to me, thankfully I have you guests to back me up. I'm so grateful for your consideration. I will sleep more tmr.

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest zhong han

Oh cool, yup I do agree with you, I do look like a monkey's uncle and an ass. My friends used to tell me that I have big monkey-like ears. It's really interesting to know that we share similar features with our primate cousins don't you think? But hey, you seem to be contradicting your earlier point again, didn't you say that praising him will make me angry?

Yea, I've not slept for a long while today, I had to address trolls on the forum who are being unreasonable to me, thankfully I have you guests to back me up. I'm so grateful for your consideration. I will sleep more tmr.

Oei monkey, whats makes u think we r the same person. Goes to show how hated u r, by so many people. Monkey ass is as monkey does.. gawd awful... even ur frens wd say tt to u, i cant wait tee what ur enemies n haters wd say abt u

Oei monkey, whats makes u think we r the same person. Goes to show how hated u r, by so many people. Monkey ass is as monkey does.. gawd awful... even ur frens wd say tt to u, i cant wait tee what ur enemies n haters wd say abt u

I don't understand why you people are so mean to me, Well if I really confused you for someone else, then I apologize for the miscomm. Its really confusing in responding to two faceless guests, I often mistake them for one another. 

Oh, that's really a grave concern. I never knew that people would hate me for mixing up anonymous guests. 

I never knew monkey arses could reply to anonymous guests on a forum, let alone do an awful job at it. It really puzzles me, I do look like a monkey, but now you're referring to a monkey's arse and that I have trouble understanding. Yea, a couple of my friends commented on how critical and superficial I was at commenting on forum threads, I guess I wasn't thoughtful when I typed those personal opinions. Then again, a forum thread is specially made for personal opinions to discuss. 

From what I am seeing, you seem pretty much hateful to me, so I guess you need not imagine further as you have just demonstrated what my haters would say to me. 

Edited by Clickclock

Guest zhonghan

I don't understand why you people are so mean to me, Well if I really confused you for someone else, then I apologize for the miscomm. Its really confusing in responding to two faceless guests, I often mistake them for one another.

Oh, that's really a grave concern. I never knew that people would hate me for mixing up anonymous guests.

I never knew monkey arses could reply to anonymous guests on a forum, let alone do an awful job at it. It really puzzles me, I do look like a monkey, but now you're referring to a monkey's arse and that I have trouble understanding. Yea, a couple of my friends commented on how critical and superficial I was at commenting on forum threads, I guess I wasn't thoughtful when I typed those personal opinions. Then again, a forum thread is specially made for personal opinions to discuss.

From what I am seeing, you seem pretty much hateful to me, so I guess you need not imagine further as you have just demonstrated what my haters would say to me.

Awww dont cry.,, this is how it sound like when monkey cry. All u shd have done was to acknowledge tt u maligned others, but no, u were unrepentant all the way. U reap what u sow. Now u shd know how zhong xi felt when u took a cheap shot at him.

"All u shd have done was to acknowledge tt u maligned others, but no, u were unrepentant all the way"

"Honestly speaking, I never did liked him. Seeing his photo on manhunt makes me uncomfortable, i'm not jealous, but I am unhappy that such a horrible person is given such attention simply because of a physical asset. I do agree, however, that I have no reason to strike him down (if voting is made available) the competition as this competition's main aim is to glorify the physical bodies and looks of the contestants. As a matter a fact, his bod has standard unlike most of the other contestants." 

"I never knew monkey arses could reply to anonymous guests on a forum, let alone do an awful job at it. It really puzzles me, I do look like a monkey, but now you're referring to a monkey's arse and that I have trouble understanding. Yea, a couple of my friends commented on how critical and superficial I was at commenting on forum threads, I guess I wasn't thoughtful when I typed those personal opinions. Then again, a forum thread is specially made for personal opinions to discuss. "

oh yes, I am crying right now. 

now tell me, do you know what is it like to be lonely, weak and low in self confidence? 

Guest zhonghan

Well, when u said those things abt zhong xi, did u think he felt nice too? He is in a lot of stress, feeling all alone, weak psychologically and low in self evaluation. Its not easy to put urself up there to be in the limelight, n it doesnt help to have people saying nasty lies abt him. U cry, sure, do u think he didnt?

U threw hissy fits n air ur tears in public, u think he can do tt? U hurt,ah huh, so didnt he hurt too?

He had it coming, he mistreated me back in the past (not that serious, but it was significant enough for me to make a fuss) and should face it when I finally voice out my thoughts.

So him being stressful automatically means people should not comment anything about him? when he joined that competition, he should have been prepared for such criticisms/praises from the community. Grow up. How's this, I am stressed out right now because people are shading me on the forum and that I have other work to attend to, hence people like you should not criticize me. Sounds ridiculous.

If he is brave enough to put himself in the limelight where ppl might take photos of him and shame him on the net or worse, use his photo for jackd accounts, he should be brave enough to withstand personal critiques in a particular forum of a particular minority group here.

If he is hurt, than that's a signal for him to grow up. I have been hurt many times before, instead of whining and asking other people to shut up like what you are doing for him right now, I learn from my mistakes to avoid such events from happening again.

And lies? how is 'he bullied me in the past' a lie to you, why would I waste my time in defending my statements time and time again if all I ever said was a lie.

Edited by Clickclock

Guest zhonghan

Whining queen.the longer the replies, the more guilt it shows. For every statemt u wrote, the same can be applied to what you did to zhong xi.u commented, or rather criticised him too, then u shd also be prepared to face up to others judgmt of u as well. Eho died n made u queen?. Its all ur side of the story abt how he supposedly bullied u, n then ur coverup of it not being tt serious.

If it aint serious, u shd let it go. Why attacked him so vicioudly?

Well, when pp tell their sides of the story, they conveniently drop out certain details. Zhong xi hss bern aj friendly all his life, n some sistas just like to cross the line, n then cry foul when they font get wad they wsnt

Whining queen? you seem very bitchy and spiteful as well to me in meddling the affairs of two people you hardly know. Not only are you so sick and shameless to comment using an anonymous account, you're assuming out of no evidence whatsoever about what is going through my mind. You automatically equate my hiatus to my sense of guilt? if your logic applies, then your lack of a face pic automatically means that you're as ugly as your words. Instead of attacking me for the sake of attacking, why couldn't you just spend 5 more minutes to read about what I have said over and over again in this thread about my opinions. 

It's not that serious, but it was significant enough for me to make a fuss about it.

I am not forcing people to believe my statements about him, for just about any comment made on the net, people should interpret the reality by themselves. My statements are open to skepticism NOT RIDICULE. 

You keep vommiting over and over again the idea that I too should conversely receive criticisms/judgement from other people as a form of backlash and I have already made it clear earlier in the thread that I accept it and I will take my time to contemplate over it and change my attitudes accordingly.

Even before you came in slashing me with your comments, I have already said that "it wasn't serious but significant to make a fuss over it" , I've already stated it before and never did I 'cover' myself up after hearing your one sided biased remarks.

FYI i've already made my case to stop commenting on him earlier on, I've arrived at the conclusion of acknowledging him as a changed person as hinted by people in this thread but I will still remember the past. It's only irritants like you all who budge right in wanting to stir up matters all over again. I have a reason to comment to it, because I used to be in the same class as ZX, you on the other hand have no reason to blabber insults. 

My experience with ZX has nothing to do with being AJ, that shows how much you are capable of jumping into conclusions and attacking people based on weak assumptions. It has nothing to do whatsoever with 'sistas' and the sort. Furthermore, Whiny queen? sistas? cry foul when they don't get what they want? you seem to have a sick stereotypical behavior to feminine guys. 

Edited by Clickclock

Guest zhong han

All i hear is me, me me me. Let those with eyes see, its clear what u said n did. Stop quoting parts to justify ur end. Blah lahblah its all abt u . U might have been in the same class as zhong xi, but girl, uve no class

All i hear is me, me me me. Let those with eyes see, its clear what u said n did. Stop quoting parts to justify ur end. Blah lahblah its all abt u . U might have been in the same class as zhong xi, but girl, uve no class

^ perfect example of a whiner 

despite of what I have typed in this discussion, you choose to put your fingers in your ears and say 'lalalalalala I can't hear you'

Obviously it is clear on what I have said and did. 

I commented

I acknowledged that I commented critically

I admit that I was superficial

I will no longer see him as an enemy, but a 'changed' person, from what people are telling me he is right now(ill give them the benefit of a doubt) but I will still remember

I intended to end it there

For some reason, you chose to go in and ruffle everything up, antagonizing me for your own sadomasochistic desires. 

Edited by Clickclock

Guest Guest

Well clickclock, from a 3rd party point of view, i must say u are quite a loser. You see zhongxi taking part in manhunt, have good looks and bod and some guys going gaga over him and you are upright jealous and so post your comments on how hes a bad guy blah blah. And come up with all sorts of reasonings to support yourself. That poor contestant put down by you has no chance of explaining himself. You dun like him doesnt mean everyone must dun like him too. You are just creating such a bad name and reputation for yourself while zhongxi is getting much more popularity.

Well, as I have said before, I made a comment on him based on my current knowledge about him. If you think that this is all the result from jealously, fine by me, that is your interpretation, I have done all I can to explain myself and if you can't agree with me, there is nothing more that I can do. Fine, call me a loser, but I am a loser who is confident enough to voice his opinions without fear on a public forum. On top of that, I have the will to argue and stand up for myself without submitting to a couple of anonymous blokes who are only interested in seeing me fall. 

And now, if he is gaining such positive popularity just as you've described, how is he 'poor' and pitiful due to 1 opinion in a forum meant for a minority of the population.

I have said what I can to acknowledge my wrongdoings and if that's not enough, I don't know what else I can do to please you people.

Edited by Clickclock

Guest 中毒

Seriously, does one comment on one contestant deserve so much attention. It's not like ZX will be grateful to you and bed you if you tell him you defended him against someone in a gay forum. I think you defend ZX just because he looks attractive. If ZX is some unattractive person and CC is some super attractive person, you will still defend ZX meh???!!!

Guest passerby

Based on current knowledge. U said previously tt was way back in school. U claim to take responsibility for ur words or acknowledge ur wrongdoings but ur quoted passages did not reveal that. n then said ure free to ur own opinions. U cant just jump between two extremes. Make up ur mind.

Guest minghan

Uncle, u go n read his earlier posts pls. Even that poster who always posts in chinese also spoke out against him. N so many others also cant stand this mad monkey.:x personal feud. Yep, tts ehat clingclong had, with zhong xi

Seriously, does one comment on one contestant deserve so much attention. It's not like ZX will be grateful to you and bed you if you tell him you defended him against someone in a gay forum. I think you defend ZX just because he looks attractive. If ZX is some unattractive person and CC is some super attractive person, you will still defend ZX meh???!!!

hCpuv19.gif

high frequency | biologically hazardous | penetrating

Uncle, u go n read his earlier posts pls. Even that poster who always posts in chinese also spoke out against him. N so many others also cant stand this mad monkey.:x personal feud. Yep, tts ehat clingclong had, with zhong xi

At least that poster approached my situation with mutual respect and understanding, unlike you who immediately lashed out at me with insults that have bad spelling. Btw, continue calling me Clingclong if it gives you more self assurance that you're all so righteous, it's simply my username, come, let me give you more examples, you can call me ticktock, tweektwook, flickflock and so on, 

Edited by Clickclock

Clingclong, now i see the problem. You really should think before you speak in future. When you mistakes. Man up and admit it.

scroll up. I've already addressed this statement.

Just to let you all know, tons of people here are making critical comments on the contestants here and none of you 'guests' seem to be bothered by them.  You guys only target me simply because I am more vocal and defensive about my comments.

Edited by Clickclock

Guest troll spotter

scroll up. I've already addressed this statement.

Just to let you all know, tons of people here are making critical comments on the contestants here and none of you 'guests' seem to be bothered by them. You guys only target me simply because I am more vocal and defensive about my comments.

well, either you are more vocal and defensive about your comments or you're one hell of an awesome troll. needless to say, I'm choosing the latter.

Guest walk on by

I have to be objective too. Why is it CCs wish to see only the whole world against him? So now the others cant post pics of zhong xi simply cos he does not like him? Im puzzled. Freedom of speech, you say? Practise what you preach. I was beginning to pity you until i saw your latest postings, really lowbrow.,.

Clickclock, i have been keeping neutral till now. I am wondering what is wrong with these posters putting up pics of zx? If it had been kendrick or jason, would you have reacted. I think you have overstepped the line here, personal axe to grind aside, be fair to the other posters. Looking bad is okay, but one doesnt need to be bad within. Work on your inner peace. Much love

Guest, you don't get it. Consider the fact that these posts of ZX were made immediately after I have tried defending myself. Ever since I have made a comment to speak up, the thread has been flooded with links to ZX specifically and what's more, they are made by guests. It is clear that they have been posting these as an attempt to particularly spite me after they have fallen short of an argument. If you think they posted the pics on their own accord, then I would say that it is an uncanny coincidence that they chose this particular time to do it and at such a large extent. 

I have to be objective too. Why is it CCs wish to see only the whole world against him? So now the others cant post pics of zhong xi simply cos he does not like him? Im puzzled. Freedom of speech, you say? Practise what you preach. I was beginning to pity you until i saw your latest postings, really lowbrow.,.

"I'm laughing at the fact that these guests have resorted to posting vids and pics of him simply to spite me when they have fallen short of the argument against me. Go on, post more pics, it only shows how weak you guys are in facing me text against text. You have tried insulting me by calling me a queen/monkey and so on, that failed, now you resort to spamming the thread with pics of him."

they are free to do so, never did I tell them to 'shut up' like what they did to me for saying an opinion.

Edited by Clickclock

Guest voice of reason

As a neutral party, i dont see any posts by the socalled guests asking you to shut up. Please quote the relvant posts.. Not everything has to be about you. has to be about you. Its a forum so they should be fre to post what they like, just like you did too. Just saying.,.

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.