Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

@The visitors, I do have an issue within myself, that's the whole point of making a personal remark about him. If I didn't, I wouldn't be saying anything now won't I? and for goodness sake, I've already said it time and time again that he deserves to win the competition fair and square, so his likelihood of winning shall be judged on his overall looks and fitness which are the main criteria for the competition. I am not trying to hamper his chances of winning.

To subsequent guests, I have already made it clear that he might very well be an all-round goody guy right now, that he has grown a new leaf and so on and I RESPECT that. I just can't forget what he has done to me and my friends back in school. If I were to meet him right now and that he treats me well, I would smile at him and give a pat on his back, but I will never forget what he did. 

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Feel he looked bulkier in the past and better looking in person.

img_contestant011b.jpg

I just don't think that their trunks did justice to the guys. It would be much better for all of them to sport black or dark blue coloured trunks. 

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

@The visitors, I do have an issue within myself, that's the whole point of making a personal remark about him. If I didn't, I wouldn't be saying anything now won't I? and for goodness sake, I've already said it time and time again that he deserves to win the competition fair and square, so his likelihood of winning shall be judged on his overall looks and fitness which are the main criteria for the competition. I am not trying to hamper his chances of winning.

To subsequent guests, I have already made it clear that he might very well be an all-round goody guy right now, that he has grown a new leaf and so on and I RESPECT that. I just can't forget what he has done to me and my friends back in school. If I were to meet him right now and that he treats me well, I would smile at him and give a pat on his back, but I will never forget what he did. 

Ok CC

I hear you.

Now you may have issues within you or maybe he was not nice to you, thus he left you with very bad impression in your memories.

But spilling out his bad beans here , is not going to do you any good.

Its either you let go, or settle it with him one day. If it is impossible, then it is best to let be it

It is part of life learning we all have to go through to better ourselves, to be happier everyday.

Guest zhonghan

Tt was character assasination. U owe Zx an apology. No use killinh someone based on ur assumption n then turn around and pretend its ok. Its Not ok. U know u r in the wrong. time to Man up, it took a long time for u to do tt. Why arent there more accusations besides yours let those who have eyes, see for themselves

clickclock, 喜欢他的人不会因你的几句话就讨厌他, 反而同情他, 但你却让人留下不好的印象。那么久的事了, 那些他所说的话你至今还放不下。 的确, 就算是原谅也不代表是会忘记, 可是这么做, 最傻的人是谁, 你自己应该最清楚吧, 值得吗?

Edited by snowball

Guest Raiden Alpha

Would you people be so ready and willing to defend the guy if he isn't hot?

Anyway Click Clock is just telling us his thoughts and personal account of what he went through in his life in the past. I don't see it as gossip I see it as pouring his heart out. Though it might not be the best way to do it as people with low comprehension can easily misunderstood it.

Just leave it to rest and move on everyone.

Anyway Click Clock is just telling us his thoughts and personal account of what he went through in his life in the past. I don't see it as gossip I see it as pouring his heart out. Though it might not be the best way to do it as people with low comprehension can easily misunderstood it.

once again the yoda wannabe is putting down people. Even thou I told clickclock to ignore these people, I won't call them people with " low comprehension". Always use such big words to compensate his low.....

This is not true. No one here is defending the accused just because he is hot. You may think he is . Hunks and hot guys are never on my like list.

Most just use their looks to get away with murder, or expected to be treated like Divas.

The more cute you try to act in front of me, the more I won't give into your whims and fancies.

We are wondering, is there a need to spell out old past hoarded issues here, because it is unfair to the accused, to be here to justify himself.

Anyway there are more things to discuss, lets move on.

No hard feelings CC...

Guest Raiden Alpha

once again the yoda wannabe is putting down people. Even thou I told clickclock to ignore these people, I won't call them people with " low comprehension". Always use such big words to compensate his low.....

Hahaha. Go and watch your manhunt lah don't assume to know me and don't even try. You can't catch up with me one. Goodnight.

Guest bitchinheaven

Typical gstc, jumping to whichever side suits his purpose. Pretending to take clickclocks side n then biting him back when u see a sinking boqt. After his fiasco in the other satire thread, mocking others n kenna pawned.... it shows it bitch tail again

Guest Guest

If those contestants do not want to be criticized online, they can do either one of two things:

1) be a goody two shoes their entire life or

2) quit the stupid competition.

This is the Internet Age and everyone is entitled to their opinion. If the contestants cannot take the heat from such publicity, they shouldn't have joined the competition. The year is 2013 now, not 1973. Why should anyone apologize for his comments. How would anyone know if those negative comments are the truth? Or are we really trying to listen to the "right" things again?

Guest Guest

That is really rich, coming from you who blatantly admitted your own stupidity after claiming that plumbers clear "DRAINS" in your own flaming thread. The term " low comprehension" was targeted at you.

Guest Guest

If those contestants do not want to be criticized online, they can do either one of two things:

1) be a goody two shoes their entire life or

2) quit the stupid competition.

This is the Internet Age and everyone is entitled to their opinion. If the contestants cannot take the heat from such publicity, they shouldn't have joined the competition. The year is 2013 now, not 1973. Why should anyone apologize for his comments. How would anyone know if those negative comments are the truth? Or are we really trying to listen to the "right" things again?

those contestants dun even care, they are enjoying the attention, making friends, networking and the winners get prizes.

while those suckers behind a computer continue to bitch and complain.

Guest TheVisitorSux

This is not true. No one here is defending the accused just because he is hot. You may think he is . Hunks and hot guys are never on my like list.

Most just use their looks to get away with murder, or expected to be treated like Divas.

The more cute you try to act in front of me, the more I won't give into your whims and fancies.

We are wondering, is there a need to spell out old past hoarded issues here, because it is unfair to the accused, to be here to justify himself.

Anyway there are more things to discuss, lets move on.

No hard feelings CC...

@TheVisitors

Shoo! Take your moral high horse elsewhere. CC, pls ignore these idiots and give us more gossips!!!!!

img_contestant001a.jpgimg_contestant001b.jpg

Nicest! :) anyway, whether or not these guys look good, to me at least they have the guts to try for it. it takes more than a handsome face and bod to do so...so no point criticising unless you have taken part in such competitions before. 

I cant believe no one mentioned this guy here. Is it just me or he is hot as hell.

Typical gstc, jumping to whichever side suits his purpose. Pretending to take clickclocks side n then biting him back when u see a sinking boqt. After his fiasco in the other satire thread, mocking others n kenna pawned.... it shows it bitch tail again

lol.

Hahaha. Go and watch your manhunt lah don't assume to know me and don't even try. You can't catch up with me one. Goodnight.

huh? Do I know you? Of cos not yoda wannabe. I simply just reminded you what you posted. I trying to know you? Wah Liao. Hahaha.

It is just a pageant contest, or in fact it feels a bit like a reality show at times. And cornments are just opinions. As long as it is not excessively and deliberately hurtful, I think we should all take lives easier

Perhaps u as a contestant can provide us better juicy stories on whats happening inside. lol.

Is contestant number 1 in Senior category straight? The winner of both junior and senior category will represent Singapore in the International Manhunt respectively, right? Good luck to u hope u win.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest zhonghan

Zhong xi has been maligned many times, as thpse who knows him, will be able to share. He is quite sad, as those who like him usually think of him as just looks n beauty. Those who wany him n cant get him, will hate him n then create lies. He has been dealing these rumours and gossips all his life.

Guest oldman

Trust me, being in the same class with him for 2 years, I am pretty familiar with his attitude. Even he himself admitted that he has some sort of attitude problem.

Besides, broken family or not, he is mistreating the people in his class, he has the choice to think for himself, to not bully, but he chooses not to. Just like us who like men, we are born into this sexual orienation but you don't see us submitting to our minute sexual desires by humping every good looking guy we see on the bus.

During sec schools most guys are immatured... I have known quite a few whom realised their mistakes at later stage...but there are some who remains or even an Axxhxxx....when they grow older..  So hopefully he changes for the better..

Zhong xi has been maligned many times, as thpse who knows him, will be able to share. He is quite sad, as those who like him usually think of him as just looks n beauty. Those who wany him n cant get him, will hate him n then create lies. He has been dealing these rumours and gossips all his life.

Well then, he should have been prepared for this kind of treatment before he embarked on beefing up to look more attractive. What? are you trying to hint that I like ZX or something? uhh no.

(I may not be good looking or have the perfect body, but submitting yourself to a public pageant means anonymous folks like me have the right to air opinions about their physical appearance....ok so here i go)

this year's Manhunt contest is a letdown for me

Many of them either have the body or the face, but never both.

If you were ask me who's my favorite, it would be:

#10. Justin Toh Jia Qing

img_contestant010a.jpg   img_contestant010b.jpg

Won't go gaga over him, but he's the best out of the lot if you were to ask me.

A lot of us here are familiar with Jake Cheng Junjie. His photos have appeared in my SG-PLU blogs multiple times and let just say I don't like anything above his shoulder.

Regardless how critical I am with their looks. I must admit, joining a pageant requires a lot of self-confidence and balls. So I applaud them for that. 

(I may not be good looking or have the perfect body, but submitting yourself to a public pageant means anonymous folks like me have the right to air opinions about their physical appearance....ok so here i go)

#10. Justin Toh Jia Qing

A lot of us here are familiar with Jake Cheng Junjie. His photos have appeared in my SG-PLU blogs multiple times and let just say I don't like anything above his shoulder.

Regardless how critical I am with their looks. I must admit, joining a pageant requires a lot of self-confidence and balls. So I applaud them for that. 

hey, this guy aint bad! body-wise I mean, as for his looks I would give him 7/10

Edited by Clickclock

During sec schools most guys are immatured... I have known quite a few whom realised their mistakes at later stage...but there are some who remains or even an Axxhxxx....when they grow older..  So hopefully he changes for the better..

but what if you were the targeted one back in school days or even army days?  till now I don't have any good feelings for these "bullies".

a leopard never changes his spots

Haha! I go to the gym at which he works as a trainer. He's a really good trainer, and is super cool. To be honest, I think he looks better in person. ;)

#10. Justin Toh Jia Qing

img_contestant010a.jpgimg_contestant010b.jpg

A lot of us here are familiar with Jake Cheng Junjie. His photos have appeared in my SG-PLU blogs multiple times and let just say I don't like anything above his shoulder.

#10. Justin Toh Jia Qing

Bigger pecs..

Then...perfect :D

Haha! I go to the gym at which he works as a trainer. He's a really good trainer, and is super cool. To be honest, I think he looks better in person. ;)

Sighs, so he is one of those trainers turned Manhunt contestants.

WHERE ARE ALL THE SCHOOL JOCKS?!!!!!!

Bigger pecs..

Then...perfect :D

Agree. But liked I said lor, he's the best out of the lot. If compare to previous generation of contestant, he cannot hold water liao

Ah he falls under the "looks better in motion" category :)

Number 13 Kendrick Lim (Junior Cat) and Number 2 Kleve Tan (Senior Cat) are cute.

Is it just me or does Number 3 Gilbert Tang (Senior Cat) look like Glenn Goei?

Guest zhonghan

With phrases like a leopard never changes its spots, we wd have to stop the yellow ribbon campaign. Whatever happened to turn over a new life and giving a second chance and getting a new lease of life? If u were unsure abt ur sexuality in high sch, does it mean u still are as unsure now... wd u like to be judged by others back on how u were in the past? As for clickclock, u said tt was in the past n then saud he might have changed.. but now, said he shd have changed his character before buffing up... so, have u REALLY known him back yhen beypnd he superficial surface... have u met him in recent years, months, weeks, days? How wd u know he hasnt changed. Do u know how he is like as a friend, a broher or a son? To err is human to forgive divine. Not to say he had done anything bad to begin with. So many here have judged the gays, trannys and fatties, does it mean these mentioned groups have no rights to fight for. If zhongxi has to pretend to be nice for pp with hidden agendas, he wd be a fake. Buy no, he refused, hence all these unbalanced accusors . Tts why i said a halfassed apology or none, doesnt hold water... after rounds and roynds of character assasination.

Guest oldman

but what if you were the targeted one back in school days or even army days?  till now I don't have any good feelings for these "bullies".

a leopard never changes his spots

Yes, I was targeted by school bullies during my sec school days. they always called me ah gua, bondang...sissy....etc just because i am quiet, skinny and small size....etc  Many years later, i bumped into one of the bullies and guessed what, he is  so gay and even loitering ard katong swimming pool...  So yes, some leopard never change its spots..

• G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.