Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

You call a spade a spade. Simple as that. If you stole something, you are a thief. Calling you a thief is neither accusatory nor degrading if it is factual.

And it is pretty obvious you indulge in such behaviour yourself frequently.

Hey, look here. You are now accusing me of something which YOU DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW. You don't know me, man! So shut up and please LOG IN and identify yourself. Don't be a pussy and hide behind the guest status. What an asshole

I may be using a guest account, but I have consistently used the same nick. Also, if you have enough respect for personal spaces, you would not be taking the stand that boldly cruising in public is fine.

A vegetarian is not going to encourage you to eat meat. The only ones who are ok with it, are the ones who are already consuming meat.

In what way was what i said an accusation?

I think you are really dumb. (A) when on earth did I say cruising is okay? I SAID: there is no need to use degradatory words on others while earning their money (B) you said I am one of them as in I AM A CRUISER. Any evidence?

So please don't be such a pussy just to be defensive on Jason Chee.

(A) "If people are following you around, just ignore them. No need to call names and degrade yourself. Simple as that." - Implicit

(B) By cruising, I am not referring specifically to any one person. Are you telling me you have never cruised anyone in public in your life?

So unfortunate that your comprehension level is very low. When does (A) implicitly implies that I am condoning cruising. I just said it is WRONG to call people names, while earning their money. And for your (B) YES I DON'T CRUISE. Simple as that. Good luck to your intelligence.

Back to the topic, PLEASE.

There are alot of good-looking people around.

Some deserve a 2nd look while others are as forgettable as what you had for breakfast (?)

To me, the old Jason Chee was better.

He was (of course) younger and greener.

Nowadays, he had gone to become just another bodybuilder.

He has lost his innocent/lost little boy looks altogether with the transformation.

To me, no more 2nd look.

Next, please.

(A) You only said it is wrong to call people names, you did not say it is wrong to cruise. Isn't this clear enough?

(B) Considering (A) - LIAR

You are really sick in the mind and has no class at all in argument. The more you type the more others can see your flaws. Good luck in your future endeavors, as you will be needing it.

To me, the old Jason Chee was better.

He was (of course) younger and greener.

Nowadays, he had gone to become just another bodybuilder.

He has lost his innocent/lost little boy looks altogether with the transformation.

To me, no more 2nd look.

Next, please.

Just like you. getting older, still so much comments and whine so much.

Not even a first look.

Pass!

Guest Guest136

You are really sick in the mind and has no class at all in argument. The more you type the more others can see your flaws. Good luck in your future endeavors, as you will be needing it.

Just ignore 'Duh' he's a bit of a resident bitch. I totally support what you say. Idiots like her just like to twist everyone's words for some reason.

• 2 months later...

There is a call for entries for Manhunt Singapore 2013! This year, the organizers are bringing back Senior Manhunt for guys above the age of 30! There is no upper limit on eligible age.

Requirements are for the guys to be above 175 and in good physical shape.

With sponsors like True Fitness, Lab Series and Magnum Nutraceuticals, and with talent agency Beam Artstes as organiser, the winner of Senior Manhunt 2013 will stand to win very attractive prizes.

Interested? Write in to artiste@beam.com.sg with your recent pics and a short write up on yourself!

really huh? Got pic to show or not? But GM very fierce lay, recently he often scold people in forum.

that's why GM very MAN. If I am not in a relationship, I may be his btm even thou I am top. What a stud. Imchaser looks good too. Boyishly handsome with a body to match. I would love to see both studs in wrestling tights.

Guest Guest

Scold people is considered very MAN?  :whistle:   GM ever scold u before? U make me so curious about GM. No need to talk so much, got pic to show or not? 

I strongly urge imchaser and GM to join. Both are manly and handsome. Seriously.

Thanks but have we met? Im sorry but im not that senior. Lol. 

that's why GM very MAN. If I am not in a relationship, I may be his btm even thou I am top. What a stud. Imchaser looks good too. Boyishly handsome with a body to match. I would love to see both studs in wrestling tights.

Wow. And just last year GM banned u for a week or two and now u are all in love with him. lol. Plus i dont think he is eligible. Didnt u see the height criteria? lol.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Thanks but have we met? Im sorry but im not that senior. Lol.

I seem your pic imchaser. N I find u handsome.

Wow. And just last year GM banned u for a week or two and now u are all in love with him. lol. Plus i dont think he is eligible. Didnt u see the height criteria? lol.

Guest Guest

I strongly urge imchaser and GM to join. Both are manly and handsome. Seriously.

they are more keen and qualified to join the Ch 8  <黄金年华之斗歌竞艺> & <银色达人秀>

Guest Guest

This is called sucking up in the hope that he won't get banned anymore even with all his bitching around. LOL! :thumb:

Guest Guest

This is called sucking up in the hope that he won't get banned anymore even with all his bitching around. LOL! :thumb:

Your description is too long and wordy. I help u summarise in 3 words. Por lumpar. 

Thank you for all the kind words. GM won't be taking part in any Senior Manhunt competition because :

1. he is old @ 50

2. he is fat @ 86kg

3. he is short @ 170

4. he is hairy with hair on his face and his body.

With the above stats; he certainly don't fit into the handsome or muscular category, at best he is mature, stocky, bear, uncle and at worst old, fat, uncle.

So, even IF GM could enter the competition, he won't put himself in embarrassing situation where he has to wear swimwear and answer stupid questions on stage and have his photos taken where it will be posted in BW website and be ridicule by others as ugly, old, fat, uncle.

So Thank you.

He is happy just to be who he is and having his boy beside him.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guest

1. he is old @ 50    Daffy Tong is 55, still look very good. Old doesn't mean wrinkled and ugly. 
2. he is fat @ 86kg   Can go california to lose weight, and will look very nice and stocky
3. he is short @ 170   Wear high heels, no one will notice right to the bottom. Short people got del monte banana. Tall people got kelingnia banana. Theory of "7"
4. he is hairy with hair on his face and his body.  Veet

Guest banhim

Ueah, tt bitch is asking for it. Por lanpar por until chut bin already. Pretentious n trying to stir up shit. Gm is not tt stupid to fall into his bitchy trap

• 1 month later...
Guest jasonchi

I wonder how much does Jason earn from prancing around on catwalks and doing foto shoots. I heard easily $20,000 per month?? so many of BW's PLUs got bods as gorgeous as him, you guys should go out there and make that kind of money! anyone here was/is a model? just kay-poh...lol..

Guest Guest

know him as an acquaintance, he is not gay, he's a straight guy. just that he has a nice body and a look that gays like, thats why popular with gays. for them they wouldnt mind doing catwalks in gay clubs or photoshoots for gays etc bcos it can bring in alot of income for them. and that explains why he is gay friendly, same for some of the other 'models'(same for that rex) but that doesnt mean they will bed you.

its so much easier for them in the gay world rather than fight for opportunites with other professional male models in the straight market.

Guest Soapfan

Truthfully, I've seen him many times back in 2011 in a community gym and he is average at best. I didn't know he has that many fans till I found out the next year he won manhunt on a second try(?). Yes, awesome bod but an ok face. Yes I know beauty is subjective. That's just my take. Thousands of Chinese guys I've seen who are way more delicious. Haha

Isn't it about time that manhunt select a winner that actually has a chance to win internationally? Judges, please do think of the global competition and not just Singapore. I've seem them around. Perhaps, hand-picked them? Haha

Guest Guest

i heard it before too.. he's just mocking pple while still making a great living

Thats why gays should wake up! and dun just lust and worship anyone with a hot bod. Look at the character as well !

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.