Male HQ

Nude Photography Session

goodjake

I always take lots of nude pics of myself.

It's fun to have a group of nudist friends who don't mind taking naked photos of each other and share them amongst yourselves.

Nudism is beautiful and healthy!

Anyone interested in having a nudist group photo session?

Cheers,

Roy.

I always take lots of nude pics of myself.

It's fun to have a group of nudist friends who don't mind taking naked photos of each other and share them amongst yourselves.

Nudism is beautiful and healthy!

Anyone interested in having a nudist group photo session?

Cheers,

Roy.

U mean me??? :-P Hav u found like minded people?

Yes, I have a few nudist friends who don't mind sharing nudist photos of ourselves.

I know a lot more nudists who are too closeted or shy to snap photos of ourselves for sharing.

Are you shy or not shy?

Cheers,

Roy.

What's the perimeter of shy or not shy?

In the context of taking naked photographs with your nudist friends, my definition of "not shy" would be that you are willing to share these photographs amongst yourselves and not be so fearful that you only want to keep them on your computer.

Of course, just to be safe and not subject yourself to being blackmailed, the both of you or the whole group should have nude photographs of each other and not just have the rest take photos of you alone.

So, is anyone keen on having a group nudist photo shoot?

Cheers,

Roy.

Edited by groyn88

In the context of taking naked photographs with your nudist friends, my definition of "not shy" would be that you are willing to share these photographs amongst yourselves and not be so fearful that you only want to keep them on your computer.

Of course, just to be safe and not subject yourself to being blackmailed, the both of you or the whole group should have nude photographs of each other and not just have the rest take photos of you alone.

So, is anyone keen on having a group nudist photo shoot?

Cheers,

Roy.

Sounds fun...:-P

Sounds fun...:-P

hmm..... I see a lot of profile photos online with the whole damn thing... close up! I'm sure there are a lot of guys who are not shy....

I personally am comfortable naked in front of other naked people, but when it comes to photography.... er... I'll pass :)

• 2 months later...

had a photog take pics for me before.. he was a hobbyist so it was a little amateurish.. but it was pretty relaxing actually.. not nearly and nerve wrecking as i'd thot it would be.. he gave me a nice massage to soften me up and was flirting with me almost.. not that i hated it :P throughout i felt so heated up just having him tell me what to do and how to pose. i wanted to excuse myself and just handle myself there and then.. at one point he was hoping i could wet my glans for the glistening look.. i was abit stunt and act blur also :P so i asked him how.. he actually gave me a nice slow handy.. guess i was all pent up.. instead of the pre-cum look .. i just came all over.. but boy it felt good.. took some shorts along the window and the bathroom. felt so kinky.. was wondering if he was gay.. maybe he could come in to me.. it was quite an invigorating experience.

all was well.. and the pictures were fabulous though abit slow.. this guy takes a long time to process the pics.. dunnoe why in this day and age of technology.. maybe he wanked to the pics himself too much :P

Just what i experienced.. would love to do it again.. maybe outdoors.. but lost the photog's contact... maybe anyone interested? or if you know who you are.. please contact me :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

anyone keen to take nude photos? Pm me

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder.

Therefore, you are hereby awarded 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

p/s: Your post will be removed

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic