Male HQ

1980S. The Best Years To Be Born!

sum1outhere_03

Guest brightstyle

Hi hi~ hahaha there are pple that still rmb me as meepok huh lol~

Haha. Long time no chat. Dun worry. You will still be remembered although you MIA-ed for a while as long as you are here.

primary school:

captain planet. made me believe in protecting the environment and saving the earth. i even refused to eat shark's fin back then and my granddad was super pissed and couldn't understand. of course i outgrew it eventually and ended up eating shark's fin again, then stopped it again. shark's fin and i have had the longest on/off relationship lol

those rectangular erasers with the flags of different countries at the top. i believe they were $0.10 each and bought them from the school bookstore during recess. bought them to collect the different flags. and play that game where we tried to flick our eraser on top of others'.

secondary school:

using shoebags to carry books. when all the centre partings became the armani hairstyle. staying up late on monday and thursday nights to watch japanese dramas and music station on channel 8.

Edited by wailo

I remember watching till white ranger came up. I think in season 3 lol

My parents brought me to watch Power Rangers the Movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SObBfRS8psU

Just nice at that time, my mother's Now That's What I Call Music had the theme song and I listened to the cassette tape until the tape came out. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6NX5bqgQ5E

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

How to join pls read, if not you will take a long time to join us in the chat.... When we are far far away having fun liao lo

PM me the fell owing details:

Name

Contact

DOB

Fb email

When I saw your email I will add you... Very fast. If you ask me can I join or who to join I may need time to reply you. So u will take a while to join us.

Thanks and thanks for the understanding.

How to join pls read, if not you will take a long time to join us in the chat.... When we are far far away having fun liao lo

Name

Contact

DOB

Fb email

When I saw your email I will add you... Very fast. If you ask me can I join or who to join I may need time to reply you. So u will take a while to join us.

Thank you for joining us. The group is growing... If you are interested do add us or pm thanks hope to hear from you soon...

Merry Christmas to all 80s

Wanna join our 80s grp chat? From 1980 -1989 you are welcome to join us. We chat chat everything n anything.

Name

Contact

DOB

Fb email

Thank you for joining us. The group is growing... If you are interested do add us or pm thanks hope to hear from you soon...

Name

Contact

DOB

Fb email

Hi 80s,

We just finish our chalet, full of ppl ... Wanna join our chat grp pls .....

Pm your details

1. Name

2. Contact

3. DOB

4. Your fb email address. Thanks

I will add you when I saw your message. If the details is not full as 1-4. You will take a longer time to join us.may b some event had over Liao.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• 1 month later...

Hi Im born in the year 1989. Is the group here still happening? Seems like the last post was from a few months ago.

I sent the dude a message with my details. Still waiting for a reply. And I'm kinda unsure about the nature of the events involved. Hope it's not just smut. Heh.

Edited by thetwentiethletter