Male HQ

1980S. The Best Years To Be Born!

sum1outhere_03

Passby, old tree still have some sweet nectar Hor... Sometimes I can be very spammy in noon time.

I believe so... Would love to taste the sweetness of the nectar...

Noon? After your beauty sleep ? Lol...

Cum join the drinking thread and show us your expertise...

sorry i left the group as it was too "active". abit distracting in school haha. hope to meet u guys soon

You can always mute it so that it stays silent. Haha. And read when you got time to.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

• 2 weeks later...

Am born in 1982 here! Anyone remembers the 50 cent black packaging teekum thingy? Sometimes you open it up and you find it filled with newspaper. But the newspaper hid toys and cards... and sometimes it had money!! I ever got $10 before! The ship note some more. Felt like finding treasure!

Am born in 1982 here! Anyone remembers the 50 cent black packaging teekum thingy? Sometimes you open it up and you find it filled with newspaper. But the newspaper hid toys and cards... and sometimes it had money!! I ever got $10 before! The ship note some more. Felt like finding treasure!

WOW.. THATS IS REALLLI REALLI long ago sia! haha

How to join pls read, if not you will take a long time to join us in the chat.... When we are far far away having fun liao lo

PM me the fell owing details:

Name

Contact

DOB

Fb email

When I saw your email I will add you... Very fast. If you ask me can I join or who to join I may need time to reply you. So u will take a while to join us.

Thanks and thanks for the understanding.

Probably sucked too much of this and turned gay. Just kidding.

pic2.jpg

dai bai tu nai tang!

white%20candy.jpg

I remember during primary school, the bus would drop by a mama shop and I'd get the 'ice pop'.

And my grandfather used to have lots of white rabbit candies.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I remember during primary school, the bus would drop by a mama shop and I'd get the 'ice pop'.

Yea, ice pop and the 10cent orange stick-line cracker are the daily snacks. Occasionally I would ask my mom for a paddle-pop and not that 50cent red bean ice-cream. I would also save up $$$ for the donald duck candy. :ph34r:

a29c4516094a11e3b5f422000a1f9a34_7.jpg

If you use your words as a weapon
Then as a weapon, I'll shed no tears

Yea, ice pop and the 10cent orange stick-line cracker are the daily snacks. Occasionally I would ask my mom for a paddle-pop and not that 50cent red bean ice-cream. I would also save up $$$ for the donald duck candy. :ph34r:

a29c4516094a11e3b5f422000a1f9a34_7.jpg

I didn't exactly like this candy but it was the popular thing around so I got it. lol

Always loved paddle pop especially the rainbow coloured one...

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I didn't exactly like this candy but it was the popular thing around so I got it. lol

Always loved paddle pop especially the rainbow coloured one...

I don't exactly like the candy but donald duck is SO CUTE. Sorry, have a thang for cute stuffs.

Its morphing time!

zyuranger.jpg

If you use your words as a weapon
Then as a weapon, I'll shed no tears