Male HQ

Which Superhero Do You Want To See Naked Most?

DonkeyKong

I've been wondering for years if Colossus and Kitty Pryde ever did it. Dick of steel would go right through her. I'm embarrassed to say I actually hit pause and rewind when Colossus first appeared in the X-Men movies.

But the Human Torch gets my vote.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Green Lantern!!! Have fancied him since young. ^_^

I've fancied Green Lantern for years too, way before the blockbuster was released.

I really like the X-men casts too. Cyclops, Wolverine, and Iceman can make good lovers.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Superman or The Human Torch. no, I want both. :D

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Captain America underwent the super soldier serum, which enhanced a human being to its maximum peak form. I wonder if the serum affects EVERY part of his body.

Can hear a few ladies go "whooo" and guys clearing their throats when the machine opens up to reveal his new body. :P

Captain America underwent the super soldier serum, which enhanced a human being to its maximum peak form. I wonder if the serum affects EVERY part of his body. Can hear a few ladies go "whooo" and guys clearing their throats when the machine opens up to reveal his new body. :P

This will answer your question.

• 1 month later...

Captain America for sure

Captain America! That solid body can only be best appreciated naked.

Captain America underwent the super soldier serum, which enhanced a human being to its maximum peak form. I wonder if the serum affects EVERY part of his body.

Can hear a few ladies go "whooo" and guys clearing their throats when the machine opens up to reveal his new body. :P

2162045430100522494S600x600Q85.jpg

are you guys selecting based on the movie stars that acted the character or the comic character itself?

Add on to this, my observation was from the superhero some have chosen. Most of the choice seemed to be towards the actors playing the role.

human torch? seriously? unless you do it in water, which kinda made him just another hunk, how can you have any intimacy without suffering from a 3rd degree burn?

Superman, not only the man of steel, he is also a gay man killer, dangerous as top or bottom. As a top, his ejaculation is like firing a hand gun inside your anal and bring new meaning to "sperm to brain". As a bottom, now have your finger ever been caught by the door, now imagine the effect on your dick everytime Superman squeezes his butt. That is if you can get your cock in first, he is known as the man of steel for a reason, try picturing squeezing your cock into a pipe and you know what I meant.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

What's my choice? If based on sex alone.

DC Comics - Green Lantern.

Not due to Ryan, but GL's ring is the best sex toy you can ever imagine. Any form of dildo, masterbator, equipment, his ring can create in seconds. Feel like role play, his ring can create all manner of costumes and accessories.

Marvel Comics - Professor X Charles Xaiver

Other than bald man is cute, Prof X is a omega level telepath. Have you seen X-Men: First Class which Emma Frost gotten the general to have imaginary sex? Prof X can create virtually any dreams you wanted.

Ever wanted to have sex with anyone? Sex with anything? Sex with a woman? Sex AS a woman? Prof X can create inside your brain. Best still, he can let your brain release extreme amount of endorphin to have that ultimate orgasm ever.

Added benefit? it is 100% safe, no worries of repercussion nor disease as it is inside your brain, aka your biggest sex organ.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I rather think that Spiderman's costume is more body-hugging.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

how about tarzan with his lion cloth and single string on his backside?

Eh Tarzan like.. too dirty. Crawl in jungle and all.

... and kinda stupid haha XDD shit I'm going to hell

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

i would love to be topped by sliver surfer... a nice cold hard thing up my arse!! WOOHOO!!! :P others... maybe Hawkman, can do it in the air. and we do it on the most magnificent places in the world.

Human torch sounds dangerous, maybe he all of a sudden cannot control and "flame on" lol!

i know who i won't want to have sex with thou... the Flash, i will be like... erm... your done? haha!

check me out and my interest... =)

• Guest locked this topic