Male HQ

Malay Men / Lelaki Melayu - Gather Here (Complied)

didi

not sure if its appropriate to share this, since its Ramadhan... long time ago, i had sex with a malay guy. he was fxxking me - missionary position. when his is cumming, he chanted "aku nak datang! aku nak datang!" i almost burst into laughter and dont wana kill his moment, i grab him closer and kiss him passionately....

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sounded like he used google translate or something. LOL!

<span style='color: #ff0000'>It's the thought that counts. :D</span>

Hi semua! Aku baru kat cni. I find it interesting tgk korg nya thread. Is it ok klau aku luah kan perasaan aku kat ni? Klau aku luah kan kat member2 aku confirm dorg kutok. Skrg tngah tggu ns. Aku maseh tercarik2 ape yg aku nak. Ive been dating with this lady since sec sch. Until now. But we dont have any string attached. But the problem is, aku maseh ragu2 dgn diri aku. Aku lebeh minat tgk lelaki. Aku da pena cuba berusaha untok dkat diri aku dgn pompan yg aku date ni tapi tk bleh :/ sebb aku tk minat. Aku tk bleh tipu diri aku. Aku yg buat pompan ni suffer by doing this. I just need a someone(other than this lady) to sit and have a long talk with me to clasify my doubts. i have a good friend. Very close to me. But i dont dare to voice out my prob. Becos hes straight. So i acting straight infront of everybody :/

Aku nak datang? lol just say Ah! CUMMMING! aje kan senang

Ish puase2 nak meet, nanti keras ke, meleleh ke daaah batal lol

LOL!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Hi semua! Aku baru kat cni. I find it interesting tgk korg nya thread. Is it ok klau aku luah kan perasaan aku kat ni? Klau aku luah kan kat member2 aku confirm dorg kutok. Skrg tngah tggu ns. Aku maseh tercarik2 ape yg aku nak. Ive been dating with this lady since sec sch. Until now. But we dont have any string attached. But the problem is, aku maseh ragu2 dgn diri aku. Aku lebeh minat tgk lelaki. Aku da pena cuba berusaha untok dkat diri aku dgn pompan yg aku date ni tapi tk bleh :/ sebb aku tk minat. Aku tk bleh tipu diri aku. Aku yg buat pompan ni suffer by doing this. I just need a someone(other than this lady) to sit and have a long talk with me to clasify my doubts. i have a good friend. Very close to me. But i dont dare to voice out my prob. Becos hes straight. So i acting straight infront of everybody :/

Kesian kau ni ehhh keraguan waktu muda-muda gini. Ini perkara biasa. Usahlah kau kesedihan dan terus kebimbangan. Semoga ada seseorang di sini ikhlas membantu tanpa mengutok dirimu hai teman.

Good luck and hang on there.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Aku nak datang? lol just say Ah! CUMMMING! aje kan senang

He is the Ah Beng of malay version. To express himself of being horny, he said "Aku sakit" Then I asked "Sakit pat maner?". He then grabbed my hand n placed it on his already throbbing cock.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Tak senonohnya

Awak kata gitu amat memberahikan tau

:whistle: :yuk: :oops:

― J'son M. Lee 

Kesian kau ni ehhh keraguan waktu muda-muda gini. Ini perkara biasa. Usahlah kau kesedihan dan terus kebimbangan. Semoga ada seseorang

di sini ikhlas membantu tanpa mengutok dirimu hai teman.

Good luck and hang on there.

Thanks iamziz. mudamuda dah ragu2.. Sedeh kn. Haha aku pon tk tau ape next step aku. Hari2 masalah ni mesti timbol kat kepale otak.

Edited by franslash

Thanks iamziz. mudamuda dah ragu2.. Sedeh kn. Haha aku pon tk tau ape next step aku. Hari2 masalah ni mesti timbol kat kepale otak.

Dun stress too much about it. Many people faced the same thing when they were younger. You will get out of it just don't make permanent mistakes for this temporary emotion. Read through some of the other postings in some other threads, there might be some nice, encouraging inputs you can apply in your everyday life and also in facing this problem of yours. Create a new thread in the main for other people's input as not many come in to this thread.

― J'son M. Lee 

My apologies... censorship board not on duty today.

Patutlah.

― J'son M. Lee 

Dun stress too much about it. Many people faced the same thing when they were younger. You will get out of it just don't make permanent mistakes for this temporary emotion. Read through some of the other postings in some other threads, there might be some nice, encouraging inputs you can apply in your everyday life and also in facing this problem of yours. Create a new thread in the main for other people's input as not many come in to this thread.

U have to be responsible for whatever decision that you made. Your decision/action will affect you and your family too. Advise given is not to help you in making a decision but for you to learn in depth what others had gone through. Decision/Action made by others will not have the same results if the same decision/action executed by you.

I can boldly said that I have been there & done that.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

I don't mind helping you out. :)

dan kita semua, mest tak kesah kalau you nak luah kan perasaan.

Kita semua akan cuba tolong one another.

Aww thanks guys. Thanks iamziz, tampenis and sgbb :') i know you guys here would give brilliant opinions and supports. Thanks man :)ive read other threads. They were awesome. Seriously. I really hope by posting, it could help clear my doubts. Im just too worried. Becos the lady im dating told me once that she will wait for me. :/ hais. Ok let me briefly tell u bout myself so u guys could raftly know what type of person am i. Im 20 this yr. Waiting or enlistment. Simply, i own a boring life. Reasons, i dont club i dont drink dont smoke etc. Basically i dont have any wild experience hahaha. And im not that social. I usually hangout with my buddy. Boring much uh.

Aww thanks guys. Thanks iamziz, tampenis and sgbb :') i know you guys here would give brilliant opinions and supports. Thanks man :)ive read other threads. They were awesome. Seriously. I really hope by posting, it could help clear my doubts. Im just too worried. Becos the lady im dating told me once that she will wait for me. :/ hais. Ok let me briefly tell u bout myself so u guys could raftly know what type of person am i. Im 20 this yr. Waiting or enlistment. Simply, i own a boring life. Reasons, i dont club i dont drink dont smoke etc. Basically i dont have any wild experience hahaha. And im not that social. I usually hangout with my buddy. Boring much uh.

I don't do all that either. Only once I perform in a club. Was a social smoker, but stop long long ago. Did not have wild exp but awesome ones with my friends last time. Doesn't mean I have a boring life right?

you've gotta think through it.

what are you really looking for?

are you serious about it?

if so, what you gonna do?

if no, what'd be your step?

Cos, a girl or guy, you might loose someone who loves you a lot.

it's all in your hands. But try not to hurt her. Try not to make her wait for nothing, IF you gonna leave.

I had your prob a few years back since I'm bi. The process was this huge blur & lotsa soul-searching.

But I ended up following my stronger attraction to men & avoid most gals to prevent heartbreak. Just going with the flow now.

I don't have much advice to give you compared to the other abang2 just that It's not easy Franslash but you gotta endure through it.

I had your prob a few years back since I'm bi. The process was this huge blur & lotsa soul-searching.

But I ended up following my stronger attraction to men & avoid most gals to prevent heartbreak. Just going with the flow now.

I don't have much advice to give you compared to the other abang2 just that It's not easy Franslash but you gotta endure through it.

Did exp the same too. haha,

and yeah, agree with your last part.

All the best franslash. :)

We'll always be here when you need us!

Can always PM me if ya needa talk. :)

Franslash,i have gone thru the exact same issue...so did my current boyfriend,in fact his story is similar to urs...u need to talk it out....pm me and we can have a chat...im no expert but i think i can share my experiences with you cos when we were facing this issue,we wished we had someone to talk to.....to everyone...Slamat berbuka :)

We have a chief in the house!!! Wooot~

Hello! Chef lah! Unless he is Chief Chef

Ciabatta bread (yes, very classy but 5 pieces for $2.19 from Giant. The ones from Carrefour sucks) and sambal udang buatan sendiri eh :yuk:

― J'son M. Lee 

Hello! Chef lah! Unless he is Chief Chef

Ciabatta bread (yes, very classy but 5 pieces for $2.19 from Giant. The ones from Carrefour sucks) and sambal udang buatan sendiri eh :yuk:

Sorry lah... TERTambah "I"

Biase lah.. puasa kan. kekeke

SAMBAL UDANG MY FAV. Had that days ago!!!

Edited by sgbb

Thanks guys :') u know, actually i want a relationship between a male and female. Like how we see cute couples around us. But from the other side, i like to see guys. U know what i mean. :/ thanks to everyone of u for the kind advice :') have whatsapp? Be my text buddy! ^.^

No need see... exp it... WITH ME!

\hahahaha jkjkjk. :P

Kalau sudi nak chat on whatsapp, PM me ur number lah. haha

Haha...sure,anytime dude.. :) I cook maggi for u aite...haha

Hmmmm Singaporeans ehhh (I am local, too. Cuma Asian-Black :whistle: hehehehehehehehehehehehe) tak tahu nak cakap thank u tau but too modest. eg. 'U handsome' and they will say 'No lah. U better' Aiyoh! Macam nak kena fist!

Chef dapur ke Chef Chalet, u tetap Chef awwww

Maggie mee? Tima acih anyak-anyak. Nasib baik kat Giant and Shop n Save ada jual Bee Hoon Soto when I am lazy to cook. 5 packs for $2.25

Well, say Hi if u guys see me in person or on Grindr when u jalan2 kat bazaar Geylang. I berjiran dengan Aunty Lucy kat Joo Chiat Complex.

― J'son M. Lee 

Hmmmm Singaporeans ehhh (I am local, too. Cuma Asian-Black :whistle: hehehehehehehehehehehehe) tak tahu nak cakap thank u tau but too modest. eg. 'U handsome' and they will say 'No lah. U better' Aiyoh! Macam nak kena fist!

Chef dapur ke Chef Chalet, u tetap Chef awwww

Maggie mee? Tima acih anyak-anyak. Nasib baik kat Giant and Shop n Save ada jual Bee Hoon Soto when I am lazy to cook. 5 packs for $2.25

Well, say Hi if u guys see me in person or on Grindr when u jalan2 kat bazaar Geylang. I berjiran dengan Aunty Lucy kat Joo Chiat Complex.

Macam pernah dengar je tu!!! Ouch! Terrasa tau! >.<

Dalam ramai2 gitu, cane nak cari you? hahaha

Wow! Ramai yang berbuka dengan hidangan yang enak-enak ya. Alhamdullilah. Bolehlah potluck for Iftar ya? Selamat beristirehat semuanya.

Waduh... baku nya bahasa kamu... pekat gittu. hehehe. Same to you ya. :D

• Aynie Nor changed the title to Satin
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic