Male HQ

Taiwan Celebrities - News And Gossip 台灣明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

I do follow Taiwan entertainment news and from what I can see, there aren't any Gmen. If there are, he is most probably gay.

Do alert us when you find one on TV. Gay or not gay it doesn't matter really. :whistle:

"Life it too short to be small"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFWmN6T_7aU&NR=1

..... nice white watch :thumb:

Notice ... they never show the legs when doing chip ups, hehe! Only maybe the last one.

Some are very beng looking ... haha ... I guess they are trying to be as real and convincing as they can. Except the girls, they are definitely prettier than your average.

Is there a fluffy girlie character? Reminds me of AmyDaz ...

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

..... nice white watch :thumb:

Notice ... they never show the legs when doing chip ups, hehe! Only maybe the last one.

Some are very beng looking ... haha ... I guess they are trying to be as real and convincing as they can. Except the girls, they are definitely prettier than your average.

Is there a fluffy girlie character? Reminds me of AmyDaz ...

Since this is a series about new recruits, you can expect all the regular staple characters - blur king, idle king, skinny coward, clumsy fatso, drama queen, poor little rich boy, apple polisher, sarbo king, etc to draw some lame laughters.

I'm sure you've seen them all before many many times.

Since this is a series about new recruits, you can expect all the regular staple characters - blur king, idle king, skinny coward, clumsy fatso, drama queen, poor little rich boy, apple polisher, sarbo king, etc to draw some lame laughters.

I'm sure you've seen them all before many many times.

blur king (tick)

idle king, (no)

skinny coward, (no)

clumsy fatso, (tick)

drama queen, (no)

poor little rich boy, (no)

apple polisher, (no)

sarbo king, (no)

What the show has :

Ex Mafia & fatso side kick (tick)

On-the-Ball Officer (tick)

Decent guy who writes the dairy (tick)

Money hungry recruit & side kick (tick)

Female officers

Rival Convenient store aunties

Shower scenes..

..and lots and lots of army men, young and old

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slurpy

Hello,

anyone watched Ai that taiwanese mega serial on tele?

There is this hot guy on it but I am unable to find out more about him.

Anyone knows his name or have more pictures of him(sans fabrics)?

He is quite tall, stocky built and wears a black framed specs.

Sigh...please help! Thanks!!!

This pic reminds me of Fan zhiwei, another goodlooker.

His father was famous when he was young. His name 刘尚谦。 The father is also acting in 爱 as 乐乐's father

0.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 months later...
Guest 乌鸦嘴

http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/big5/news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2010-11/02/c_12728291.htm

話說現在的微博實在很熱,剛“忙”完了大S和汪小菲的閃婚,昨天又開始熱議樂壇常青樹費翔與當年臺灣老牌歌星劉文正的“同性戀”傳聞。原來有網友指費翔和劉文正是一對,目前定居紐約。該消息引發又一波微博大討論,有人感嘆“這年頭,好男人都有男朋友了”,有人則祝福這兩個娛樂圈少有的優質男。記者也在網絡上發現,費翔和劉文正是一對的傳聞早已有跡可循,“消失”了20多年的劉文正也被指是“為愛隱匿”。

爆料一

費翔劉文正美國同居

昨日,網友荊方在微博上發了一條消息:“剛剛確認,費翔和劉文正是一對。定居紐約。為什麼完美得令人心醉的男人都不屬于女人?”該博文短短時間內就取得了萬千關注,這則“同性又同居”的消息主角竟然是形象完美的樂壇常青樹費翔,實在是有點勁爆,不過,該博文不久後被刪除。

記者隨後在網絡上搜索到,早在去年5月,就有媒體以《傳費翔是同性戀,與愛人劉文正隱居美國》為題,對兩人的“戀情”進行刨根挖底。據報道描述,劉文正當年是和鄧麗君並駕齊驅的最紅男歌手,《三月裏的小雨》、《蘭花草》都是他的代表作。劉文正最紅的時候,費翔剛出道,劉文正當了費翔的師哥,兩人好得形影不離。後來,劉文正于30多歲最紅的時候退出歌壇,遠走美國。巧的是,上世紀80年代初,費翔也正當紅,在大陸的巡回演唱會轟動全國。可是沒多久,他突然也去了美國,理由是“充實自己,學唱歌劇”。但其實明眼人都知道,兩人一前一後都去了美國,顯然是因為愛情而離開了人們的視線。

報道中還提到,一個綽號“大白鯊”的臺灣秀場大姐大曾爆料稱,“劉文正在變成同性戀前,曾追過張艾嘉……”而陳丹青也曾在採訪中說過劉文正是同性戀,“他介紹我認識不少同性戀朋友。臺灣那位著名的歌手劉文正,現在消失了,非常俊美,我到紐約住他家裏,還有關錦鵬、羅大佑,當然大佑不是同性戀。”

而愛情世界一直很神秘的費翔,當年經常和劉文正一起出現在臺北街頭,二人都沒有女友。曾飾演雙性戀的費翔,還曾發表過尊重“同性戀”的言論:“任何一種愛都值得尊重,我支持同性戀、雙性戀在法律及社會中的同等權利,同時也覺得這是一個私人的問題。”

有網友總結道,男人到了40歲以後如果還不與異性結婚,就極有可能被確診為同性戀。費翔與劉文正從沒與女星傳出緋聞,更沒有與異性戀愛的記錄,而他們倆在臺灣時就好得不得了,去美國過兩人世界也是情理之中。

爆料二

劉文正“為愛隱匿”

劉文正遠走美國後,20多年來,國內一直鮮有他的消息,臺灣媒體甚至一度傳出他的死訊,好友羅大佑還發過“尋人啟事”。但有傳劉文正的低調退隱,是“為愛隱匿”,費翔也曾漏口風稱在美國“偶遇”劉文正,“依然很帥”。

劉文正從退出娛樂圈開始,有關他離世的消息就不時傳出。去年連其好友夏玉順表示和他完全失去了聯係,“近期我一直聯係不上他,之前他平均3個月至半年就換一次電話,所以我沒在意,因為平常遇到這樣的情況,我只要打給遠在美國的劉媽媽就能與他再聯絡上,但這次連劉媽媽也失去了聯係,很讓人著急。”據稱,劉文正退隱多年,決心要與娛樂圈斷絕往來,投身商業,個人資產已超過1億美元,在美國以及東南亞都有私人住宅。

關于劉文正隱匿的原因,除了他自己講的要離開娛樂圈回歸寧靜外,另一個版本也在坊間廣為流傳,就是他要與費翔隱居過同性生活。劉文正購置房產以“遠離華人區”為原則,為過上悠閒隱秘的生活,其行蹤不定,聯係方式也定時更換,臺灣媒體曾懸賞百萬新臺幣尋找劉文正在美國的住址,但最終無果。

值得一提的是,到現在狗仔隊也挖不出一張劉文正35歲以後的照片,當時傳言曾經英俊不可方物的他,一定是變老變肥變禿,不敢見人。可在2004年,費翔有一次接受媒體採訪,有人提到劉文正現在變醜了,他則透露自己不久前還在美國“偶遇”劉文正,說他依然很帥。但這說辭令網友更加猜疑:費翔大概是情急之下,想為愛人澄清吧,臺灣狗仔隊那麼厲害都找不到劉文正後期的照片,他居然能在那麼大的美國偶遇劉文正,這可能嗎?

SO WHAT!!!!!!

what's the big deal?

are you not gay?????

wish your colleagues and gossip that you are gay.

http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/big5/news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2010-11/02/c_12728291.htm

話說現在的微博實在很熱,剛“忙”完了大S和汪小菲的閃婚,昨天又開始熱議樂壇常青樹費翔與當年臺灣老牌歌星劉文正的“同性戀”傳聞。原來有網友指費翔和劉文正是一對,目前定居紐約。該消息引發又一波微博大討論,有人感嘆“這年頭,好男人都有男朋友了”,有人則祝福這兩個娛樂圈少有的優質男。記者也在網絡上發現,費翔和劉文正是一對的傳聞早已有跡可循,“消失”了20多年的劉文正也被指是“為愛隱匿”。

爆料一

費翔劉文正美國同居

昨日,網友荊方在微博上發了一條消息:“剛剛確認,費翔和劉文正是一對。定居紐約。為什麼完美得令人心醉的男人都不屬于女人?”該博文短短時間內就取得了萬千關注,這則“同性又同居”的消息主角竟然是形象完美的樂壇常青樹費翔,實在是有點勁爆,不過,該博文不久後被刪除。

記者隨後在網絡上搜索到,早在去年5月,就有媒體以《傳費翔是同性戀,與愛人劉文正隱居美國》為題,對兩人的“戀情”進行刨根挖底。據報道描述,劉文正當年是和鄧麗君並駕齊驅的最紅男歌手,《三月裏的小雨》、《蘭花草》都是他的代表作。劉文正最紅的時候,費翔剛出道,劉文正當了費翔的師哥,兩人好得形影不離。後來,劉文正于30多歲最紅的時候退出歌壇,遠走美國。巧的是,上世紀80年代初,費翔也正當紅,在大陸的巡回演唱會轟動全國。可是沒多久,他突然也去了美國,理由是“充實自己,學唱歌劇”。但其實明眼人都知道,兩人一前一後都去了美國,顯然是因為愛情而離開了人們的視線。

報道中還提到,一個綽號“大白鯊”的臺灣秀場大姐大曾爆料稱,“劉文正在變成同性戀前,曾追過張艾嘉……”而陳丹青也曾在採訪中說過劉文正是同性戀,“他介紹我認識不少同性戀朋友。臺灣那位著名的歌手劉文正,現在消失了,非常俊美,我到紐約住他家裏,還有關錦鵬、羅大佑,當然大佑不是同性戀。”

而愛情世界一直很神秘的費翔,當年經常和劉文正一起出現在臺北街頭,二人都沒有女友。曾飾演雙性戀的費翔,還曾發表過尊重“同性戀”的言論:“任何一種愛都值得尊重,我支持同性戀、雙性戀在法律及社會中的同等權利,同時也覺得這是一個私人的問題。”

有網友總結道,男人到了40歲以後如果還不與異性結婚,就極有可能被確診為同性戀。費翔與劉文正從沒與女星傳出緋聞,更沒有與異性戀愛的記錄,而他們倆在臺灣時就好得不得了,去美國過兩人世界也是情理之中。

爆料二

劉文正“為愛隱匿”

劉文正遠走美國後,20多年來,國內一直鮮有他的消息,臺灣媒體甚至一度傳出他的死訊,好友羅大佑還發過“尋人啟事”。但有傳劉文正的低調退隱,是“為愛隱匿”,費翔也曾漏口風稱在美國“偶遇”劉文正,“依然很帥”。

劉文正從退出娛樂圈開始,有關他離世的消息就不時傳出。去年連其好友夏玉順表示和他完全失去了聯係,“近期我一直聯係不上他,之前他平均3個月至半年就換一次電話,所以我沒在意,因為平常遇到這樣的情況,我只要打給遠在美國的劉媽媽就能與他再聯絡上,但這次連劉媽媽也失去了聯係,很讓人著急。”據稱,劉文正退隱多年,決心要與娛樂圈斷絕往來,投身商業,個人資產已超過1億美元,在美國以及東南亞都有私人住宅。

關于劉文正隱匿的原因,除了他自己講的要離開娛樂圈回歸寧靜外,另一個版本也在坊間廣為流傳,就是他要與費翔隱居過同性生活。劉文正購置房產以“遠離華人區”為原則,為過上悠閒隱秘的生活,其行蹤不定,聯係方式也定時更換,臺灣媒體曾懸賞百萬新臺幣尋找劉文正在美國的住址,但最終無果。

值得一提的是,到現在狗仔隊也挖不出一張劉文正35歲以後的照片,當時傳言曾經英俊不可方物的他,一定是變老變肥變禿,不敢見人。可在2004年,費翔有一次接受媒體採訪,有人提到劉文正現在變醜了,他則透露自己不久前還在美國“偶遇”劉文正,說他依然很帥。但這說辭令網友更加猜疑:費翔大概是情急之下,想為愛人澄清吧,臺灣狗仔隊那麼厲害都找不到劉文正後期的照片,他居然能在那麼大的美國偶遇劉文正,這可能嗎?

Guest xie ming ming

SO WHAT!!!!!!

what's the big deal?

are you not gay?????

wish your colleagues and gossip that you are gay.

OMG, why r u so angry like a bitch being stepped on its tail ... its just an gossip. its on tonight's Wan Bao and Shin Min papers too. why you feel hurt just about this gossip being published. You must be in the same shoes - kanna peek-chia lobang by your relatives, friends and colleagues. otherwise, please relax girl. hahahahhaha

THIS IS THE TRANSLATION :: Bo is now saying that the micro-hot, just a "busy" Big S and Wang finished the flash marriage, hot music began yesterday, the evergreen veteran Taiwanese singer Fei Liu Wenzheng that year's "gay" rumors. Means that there are users Fei and Liu Wenzheng is a right, currently lives in New York. The news sparked a wave of micro-and broad discussion, it was lamented, "This year, the good man has a boyfriend," the blessings of the two was a rare high-quality entertainment male. Also found on the network news, Fei and Liu Wenzheng are a long tracked the rumor, "disappeared" for over 20 years of Liu Wenzheng also accused of a "hidden for love." Fei Liu Wenzheng the United States broke the news of a cohabitation yesterday, users in the micro-Bo Jing side sent a message: "just confirmed, Fei and Liu Wenzheng a pair. Settled in New York. Why is the perfect man was fascinating women do not belong? "The Bowen made a short time to thousands of concern, the" same-sex and cohabitation, "the message turned out to be the image of the perfect protagonist evergreen music Fei, it is a little Madden, however, shortly after the Bowen deleted. Reporter then search the network, as early as last May, there is the media to "pass Kris is gay lover Liu Wenzheng seclusion with the United States" in the title of two of the "romance" to the end of digging Root of the Matter. It is reported that description, and Teresa Liu Wenzheng year was the hottest male singer to keep pace, "March in the rain", "orchids" is his masterpiece. Liu Wenzheng the red when the fledgling Fei, Fei Liu Wenzheng became the Shige, both too good to be inseparable. Later, Liu Wenzheng 30-year-old singer quit when the red and went to the United States. Coincidentally, the early 80s of last century, Fei also hot, the mainland tour sensational. But not long after, he suddenly has to the United States on the grounds that "to enrich themselves, learning to sing opera." In fact, people all know, one after the two had gone to the United States, apparently because of love and leave the people's attention. The reports noted that a nickname "Jaws," the big sister who broke the news in Taiwan show field, "said Liu Wenzheng before they become homosexual, had caught up Sylvia ... ..." and also in the interview, said Chen Danqing Liu Wenzheng is gay, "he introduced me to a lot of gay friends. the famous Taiwanese singer cheng, now disappeared, very handsome, and I live in New York his home, as well as Kwan, Luo, of course, Daisuke not gay. "The world has been very mysterious love Fei, Liu Wenzheng then often appear together in the streets of Taipei, two are not his girlfriend. Fei who played bisexual, has also published a respect for the "gay" remarks: "Any kind of love is worthy of respect, I support gay, bisexual and society in the same legal rights, but also think this is a private the problem. "concludes with friends, a man to 40 years of age with the opposite sex if not married, are most likely to be diagnosed with homosexuality. Fei and Liu Wenzheng never rumored actress, and no record of heterosexual love, and like the two of them in Taiwan, incredibly, to the U.S. for two of the world also makes sense. Second Liuwen Zheng broke the news "for the love hidden" Liu Wenzheng to flee the United States, 20 years, the country has been little news of him, the media was even heard of his death, friends Luo also sent a "missing notice. " Chuan Liu Wenzheng low-key but retired, is the "hidden for love," said Kris has missed the tone in the United States, "occasional" cheng "is still very handsome." Liu Wenzheng from 退出娱乐圈 began, the news of his death came not when. Even last year, said his friends Xia Yushun completely lost contact with him, "Recently I have not reach him, he was an average of 3 months before to six months to change a phone, so I did not care about, because usually encountered such a situation, I call away if Mrs. Liu in the United States will be able to contact him again, but this time with Mrs. Liu lost contact, it is people worried. "allegedly Liu Wenzheng retired for many years, determined to cut off contacts with entertainment, career business, personal assets of more than 100 million U.S. dollars, in the United States and Southeast Asia are private residences. Liu Wenzheng hidden on the reasons, in addition to talking about his own return to quiet to leave the entertainment circle, another version is also printing of widely circulated that he had sex with the Kris reclusive life. Liu Wenzheng purchase of real estate to "stay away from Chinese communities in the" principle, in order to live a secret life of leisure, the elusive, contact information is also regularly change, the media was offering a reward of one million NT to find Liu Wenzheng address in the United States, but in the end to no avail. It is worth mentioning that, until now no one Liu Wenzheng paparazzi also dig the photos after the age of 35, when the rumor was handsome, he can not square things, changes must be getting old and bald, fat, can not see people. In 2004, Fei has an interview with the media, it was mentioned that Liu Wenzheng is ugly, and he then said he was recently still in the U.S., "occasional" cheng, said he is still handsome. But this rhetoric that is more suspicious of friends: Kris is probably so he would like to clarify it for the love, so powerful in Taiwan can not find Liu Wenzheng paparazzi pictures of late, and he did so much in the United States encounters cheng, this possible

ov0h.png

Guest darkflame

Saw him on the Taiwan drama 光陰的故事 (Story of Time) just now, and he was wearing a thin shirt with those hot biceps.

What a hot childhood friend. I hate the main female lead now.

a7e840ad562d9d3d552151e75a43b587.jpg

4a4a15b6901f9.jpg

856.jpg

C9D712C2D86B2A69143AB76443D75814.jpg

This guy is so yummy.... :rolleyes:

my knees get weak and under stand when i look at those fotos, he looks like a nice guy with at least an 7.5 inch thick and hard dick.

Taiwan guys with aboriginal blood have nice dicks dark skinned dick and horse hung. yummy.

HE'S SO HOT RIGHT TOTALLY MY TYPE

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest darkflame

Looking at him wanna make me touch myself. Feel like licking over his pecs and strong abs.

Here are more not-so-provocative pictures of him (except the last one) :rolleyes:

212020.jpg

3-10.jpg

292e95803e60e01772273e51fa0d7ce4.jpg

1251449934477_45917.jpg

992db41f19b120c187683d6fa18f0a42.jpg

600_33.jpg

Heard he's very popular among Taiwanese gay men.

Guest darkflame

is he that guy in the 4.30pm show currently?

YES YES!!!

He looks a bit country bumpkin in it but he's still hot!

Wanna rip off that village boy clothing.

I'm such a slut. :twisted:

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.