Male HQ

Taiwan Celebrities - News And Gossip 台灣明星新聞和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Tiffany Klampongchai

The 艺界大哥  that already 退休退出, 

of 35 years ago, of a clout that can 呼风唤雨, that until today she dare not mention the name could be 

柯 俊  X  , 

Cannot be 费 X ,  nor  l刘   X  正, 

both  allegedly bats for the other team.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/4/2022 at 2:40 PM, Guest OMG said:

夭壽喔,撞鬼了。If I see her in the street, I will go temple 拜拜壓驚。

anyway, the so called str is cute

Yes, this so called str8 guy is cute and bod so nice. Really doubts this guy is 100% str8.

32 minutes ago, Guest Yum said:

was watching Ch 8 taiwan drama just now and saw this 黄少祺 Eric Huang.

damn hot, and he's already 51yo.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Aged so well and also maintain so well.

• 6 months later...
Guest Baiguaxinwen

https://entlife.8world.com/e-news/summer-meng-2163086

Huang Zijiao is currently not in danger of life Meng Gengru: We will face it together

• release:
    19/06/2023 15:22
  • renew: 37 minutes ago
collect

Taiwanese host Mickey Huang is in stable condition after being hospitalized. He had earlier filmed videos admitting to a series of sexual harassment allegations. Speaking to the media, his wife Summer Meng said: "Whatever happens, we will face it together."

Huang Zijiao is currently out of danger and has left the basement of the hospital. His wife, Meng Gengru, was interviewed outside the hospital and shed tears in front of the camera to explain the situation. "The incident this morning, many situations are still being clarified. After getting to know him, I worked hard to make changes. The previous things still need time and space. Thank you for your concern. We are a family. We will face whatever happens together and make up for our mistakes together. mistake."

In Huang Zijiao's second apology video, he apologized to his family at the beginning, saying that it would be good if he would not be remembered, and at the end of the video, he mentioned his wife Meng Gengru. "I just want to say, please help me take care of all the people I want to take care of. I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, but it's too late. Wife, why do I still meet you in this life? If I don't meet you, forget it."

Attempted or committed? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

The translation or the term "doing drugs" is pretty vague as it covers a spectrum. If I pop in a Panadol, it can be considered doing drugs, as the drug triggers a certain metabolic response in me after ingestion. If I were to crush the same Panadol into powder and snort it, it can also be considered "doing drugs."  

Also I read the article, nobody can force you to do anything you don't want to, except maybe under circumstances where you have a gun pointing at your head. Even so, you still have a choice. 

Love. 

On 6/20/2023 at 2:17 AM, doncoin said:

The translation or the term "doing drugs" is pretty vague as it covers a spectrum. If I pop in a Panadol, it can be considered doing drugs, as the drug triggers a certain metabolic response in me after ingestion. If I were to crush the same Panadol into powder and snort it, it can also be considered "doing drugs."  

Also I read the article, nobody can force you to do anything you don't want to, except maybe under circumstances where you have a gun pointing at your head. Even so, you still have a choice. 

I think the case here is whether the drugs is for curing am illness or do you intend to get high with it. I know in China, some people who can't get hold of drugs resort to taking cough syrup in high dosages to make themselves high. Apparently that is not considered curing illnesses.

Guest ffffffff
On 4/4/2022 at 2:40 PM, Guest OMG said:

夭壽喔,撞鬼了。If I see her in the street, I will go temple 拜拜壓驚。

anyway, the so called str is cute

I know some str guys first relationship was with a sissy/feminine boy. 

The str guys see them as girls anyway.

Wa, in this case hold hand in public some more. 

So sweet.  Love it

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.