Male HQ

Hot Arab / Middle Eastern / Indian / Malay / Indon Men (Nsfw!) (Compiled)

Guest ya habibi

Guest ya habibi

I have now decided to cool it off, unless if he's leave miss calls on my mobile then I would think he's still horny for me. This Arab guy is quite attractive, hunky and sexually palatable and yes his chest is deliciously hairy as when I was strolling the street with him, many women and men ogled him and he asked me why people stared at him and whats wrong, I said because you're sexy...haha.

There are certain class in Arab society, the higher the class they are always perfumed, the smell would be like Sultan of Brunei, Arab royalties when you can get close enough to them...haha.

Thanks all for your comments.

Ya , habibi only those who can afford to buy will smell like minyak atta, not everyone can afford to smell palatial , the perfume oils can cost a bomb

Guest habibi

Yeah lor, not rich cannot use minyak attar, but $2 perfume - apparently branded perfume like CK very cheap in ME countries. biggrin.gif

Hot Arab singers.

adelz.jpg
amir.jpg
arab.jpg
diabz.jpg
ehab.jpg
haytham.jpg
nourb.jpg
samer.jpg
tamer.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I like the first set of pictures, the young guy is friendly looking, obliging and has such nice sexy everything, i like his whole being.

The second set looks like Thai guys , no circumcision and some wearing the linggam , Penis charm around the waist like some other south east asian countries ,

The third set is even rarer actual real BJ of south asians gays .

Thanks.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Me too, i find him very attractive, wish he could smile more , otherwise look a bit garang

Liang court, club mambo and the Indian disco near the ground floor toilet got all these ah neh.

Don't say I never share.

You can camp inside the toilet if you are desperate.

Guest basingh

Liang court, club mambo and the Indian disco near the ground floor toilet got all these ah neh.

Don't say I never share.

You can camp inside the toilet if you are desperate.

This sounds really racist. Please dont use the term ah neh

Guest Raiden Alpha

This sounds really racist. Please dont use the term ah neh

Ah Neh is not mean as a racial slur in fact ah neh is just a street slang for bro. It original interpretation has been misuse by people that's all.

I will try to refer them as south Asians more then to get on with the time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I always get my share of Arab men in KL, Iranian : also in KL, Pakistani : also KL, Libyan men: also in KL, Egyptian men:  in KL, they are all in KL.

Most of them are university or Masters students studying on weekdays as far north in Kedah and as far south as Johor.

However they all are partying on weekends, in my beloved KL.

My suggestion if you want cute Arab and other Middle Eastern country go to those bars along Jalan P. Ramlee. or in Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang from Movida to Havana Club.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

which pub can find Arab guy?

Hi Kevin, to be more specific, for bars you have to go to Gypsy's Wine & Bar, Reggae Bar and  Movida in Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang and Rum Jungle or even Modestos in Jalan P. Ramlee

You can also go to the center of everything which is Bukit Bintang Triangle. From Lot 10 , Bukit Bintang Plaza and Pavilion- they are just loitering there .

KFC and Mcdonald's BB especially at night time .

Plus if you want authentic Arab barbers, there are lots around Bintang Walk.

KL is turned into a little Arab Country every July, August , September, its holiday season for most of the Arab countries to escape the heat in the Middle East.

There are a lot of Iraqi, Yemeni, Turkish restos around Bukit Bintang, while trying our the food you can also meet lots of Arab men, they don't bite :-)

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

Hi Kevin, to be more specific, for bars you have to go to Gypsy's Wine & Bar, Reggae Bar and  Movida in Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang and Rum Jungle or even Modestos in Jalan P. Ramlee

You can also go to the center of everything which is Bukit Bintang Triangle. From Lot 10 , Bukit Bintang Plaza and Pavilion- they are just loitering there .

KFC and Mcdonald's BB especially at night time .

Plus if you want authentic Arab barbers, there are lots around Bintang Walk.

KL is turned into a little Arab Country every July, August , September, its holiday season for most of the Arab countries to escape the heat in the Middle East.

There are a lot of Iraqi, Yemeni, Turkish restos around Bukit Bintang, while trying our the food you can also meet lots of Arab men, they don't bite :-)

Are they easily cruisable? HOw do you engage them?

What are their likes?

These Mideast guys are hot and I am unsure how to best get them onto bed.

Are they easily cruisable? HOw do you engage them?

What are their likes?

These Mideast guys are hot and I am unsure how to best get them onto bed.

I don't have any special formula on how to get laid but to get their attention just  use SEX.

Smile, Eye-contact, X-factor

S is for smile, the real smile

E is for eye contact that lingers or just a slight stare

X is for the x-factor and this is how you project your self, I don't want to generalize but just based on experience they like to flirt and they know they area admired, usually naughty , just extend your hand, express yourself by chatting him up .Btw don't forget the extra large condoms LOL

Edited by riverrobles

WQPofyr.jpg

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic