Male HQ

Would You Suck Off A Straight Guy?

didi

2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

U mean u r not?lol

Yes I am not.

I don't make the first move. :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Just now, cutejack said:

Aiyah if all wait for other's first move,  how to make things to happen?😁😁  

The notti water must come out leh

Hence I am not a happening person.

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Uncle
2 hours ago, fab said:

去过好过没去过。 :P

don't mind me asking,  y u so daring?

I don't think me daring. In those days, no grindr, no apps, no internet, so people tend to venture out in search for food when hungry. He was always walking around shirtless. His tattoo body so hairy, even his nipples and stomach also hairy. At night he would sleep in his underwear coz those days no aircon. Sometimes at night, I would be awaken by his jerk off sounds and cum into toilet paper. Morning, I'll go sniff his semi dried cum from toilet paper. Got curly pubic hair stuck on it too. OMG! So 贱货 right!? After shower, he would change naked in my room, his ass crack covered in hair, his balls like rambutan, and his flaccid cock like lup cheong. Eventually, my horniness got the better of me, and I sucked him while he was drunk. The rest was history...往事只能回味

Guest Uncle
9 minutes ago, snowball said:

at least you got what you wanted and not regret 😁

After that I sucked for him over a few years until he got married with kids, now living in Jurong. We only got together during cny, like nothing has happened. His kids now grown up liao, 岁月不绕人

1 hour ago, Guest Uncle said:

I don't think me daring. In those days, no grindr, no apps, no internet, so people tend to venture out in search for food when hungry. He was always walking around shirtless. His tattoo body so hairy, even his nipples and stomach also hairy. At night he would sleep in his underwear coz those days no aircon. Sometimes at night, I would be awaken by his jerk off sounds and cum into toilet paper. Morning, I'll go sniff his semi dried cum from toilet paper. Got curly pubic hair stuck on it too. OMG! So 贱货 right!? After shower, he would change naked in my room, his ass crack covered in hair, his balls like rambutan, and his flaccid cock like lup cheong. Eventually, my horniness got the better of me, and I sucked him while he was drunk. The rest was history...往事只能回味

Aren't you afraid that he might make a din and even notify your parents?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Uncle
14 minutes ago, fab said:

Aren't you afraid that he might make a din and even notify your parents?

No not really. He was showing me horny signals already. Some vibes that he want it. Hmm... Like he sometimes jerk off at night like usual, but somehow loud enough to wake me up. Or he would take his time to change in front of mirror after shower, and spotting a raging hardon. He would say things like, aiya, I hope got someone gum me, wah lao eh, buay tahan liao... One time, he had a pimple in his pubes, he said can't see, ask me to help him check and apply medication, as I did, his bushy cock was throbbing hard in my face...

1 minute ago, Guest Uncle said:

No not really. He was showing me horny signals already. Some vibes that he want it. Hmm... Like he sometimes jerk off at night like usual, but somehow loud enough to wake me up. Or he would take his time to change in front of mirror after shower, and spotting a raging hardon. He would say things like, aiya, I hope got someone gum me, wah lao eh, buay tahan liao... One time, he had a pimple in his pubes, he said can't see, ask me to help him check and apply medication, as I did, his bushy cock was throbbing hard in my face...

R u the Soft,  gentle,  obvious type then?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Uncle
1 hour ago, fab said:

R u the Soft,  gentle,  obvious type then?

Maybe, when I was young and stupid.

Now with age, I'm more assertive and even aggressive with years of being in leadership roles. I used to be physically skinny, fair and weak. Now I'm buff (fat) from my weekly body training. Life experience changed me. I used to serve up a good suck, now I love to be spread my legs and watch the kneeling dogs fight over my hairy cock. 生命随着时间而改

Guest Uncle
14 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Maybe, when I was young and stupid.

Now with age, I'm more assertive and even aggressive with years of being in leadership roles. I used to be physically skinny, fair and weak. Now I'm buff (fat) from my weekly body training. Life experience changed me. I used to serve up a good suck, now I love to be spread my legs and watch the kneeling dogs fight over my hairy cock. 生命随着时间而改

It was like this...

Guest Uncle
On 6/4/2020 at 1:00 PM, cutejack said:

I should lucky uncle not nice uncle. Whao...u swallow all his juice? Yr mum or dad side? 

Must say ah? Can dont say? He's my mom's adopted brother. He was a loser, job hopper, leeching off our family. Keep changing girlfriend, eventually married and moved out. Happy and bittersweet when he moved out. Wishing he'd fucked me with his huge hairy banana. 

Must say ah? Can dont say? He's my mom's adopted brother. He was a loser, job hopper, leeching off our family. Keep changing girlfriend, eventually married and moved out. Happy and bittersweet when he moved out. Wishing he'd fucked me with his huge hairy banana. 

That's what. U should have let him to do so. Hahaha

Guest Uncle
50 minutes ago, cutejack said:

That's what. U should have let him to do so. Hahaha

He only liked being sucked. Don't want to fuck me. Although, he enjoyed watching me fuck my hairy asshole with his vibrator. He jerk off watching me poke the vibrator and seeing me cum. My uncle is sick right?

Why does your uncle own a vibrator? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

He only liked being sucked. Don't want to fuck me. Although, he enjoyed watching me fuck my hairy asshole with his vibrator. He jerk off watching me poke the vibrator and seeing me cum. My uncle is sick right?

Haha. Nice one 

Guest Uncle
5 hours ago, cutejack said:

Wonder that too. For his beloved nephew maybe. Haha

He went Bangkok with his camp mates and I have a feeling they went a fuck tour to use prostitutes. He came home with this vibrator and told me to try it. I was always afraid of him, so I pretended to not know. He said just fuck your bushy asshole and let me watch. So while vibrating my asshole, he started to take off his clothes and jerk off violently. He like to put one arm up over his head and asked me to lick his armpits. I just obeyed at that time, didn't think much. He cum so much that day, and he made me lick all up by pressing my head down. That was the only time he'd done that. After that, he sometimes bring it with him to his girlfriend's house. I guess he was fucking her and making her do what I did. Well eventually they married and have kids, so he stopped using me to suck him. We kept this secret until now

Guest Uncle
On 1/14/2017 at 5:01 AM, Guest Joey said:

Well, I am a straight guy who sucks cocks, and I suck any cock that's offered to me.  I don't care if the guy is straight or not.  Sometimes, they tell me they're straight.  Sometimes they ask me if I'm straight.  So, yes I have sucked off straight guys.  They say say they like it, which makes me feel good.  Sometimes they say they want to, but aren't ready yet.  One guy asked me if it was addictive, because he had heard that it was.  I told him it is addictive, and you can't stop once you've done it, which is okay with me because Iikei it so much I don't want to stop.  My opinion is EVERYBODY who gets their cock sucked off loves it, no matter who is doing the sucking.  If they don't have anybody to suck their cock, they are glad there are guys like me who will do it for them.  And, I always swallow their cum.  It tastes great! 

Why you call yourself straight when you like sucking cocks? Are you married with kids? How do you define straight or gay?

Guest no fun

would not suck off a straight guy as it is not reciprocal.

Why should I suck a straight guy for his pleasure only?

Gay doesn't mean to be here to serve straight guys in denial of being gay.

Guest Uncle
2 hours ago, Guest no fun said:

Some cocksuckers are delighted to serve. They use markers to write on their chest, I'm your toilet, fuck me, shit on me, pee on me. Then in their butt cheeks, they write, fuck here, no condoms allowed, just fuck. So they let anyone use them, gay and straight gang fuck them until they pass out and drowning in urine and cum juice

Some cocksuckers are delighted to serve. They use markers to write on their chest, I'm your toilet, fuck me, shit on me, pee on me. Then in their butt cheeks, they write, fuck here, no condoms allowed, just fuck. So they let anyone use them, gay and straight gang fuck them until they pass out and drowning in urine and cum juice

Very 重口味

Wow 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Uncle
4 hours ago, fab said:

Very 重口味

Wow 

Yes, I know right?! I chat with this muscle hunk on grindr some time back. After midnight he would go to some parks and let the uncles there take turns to fuck him and pee on him. Some even play with his asshole until shit come out until green brown sai everywhere. And he likes to be blindfolded and tied up and dogleashed. On his chest wrote 我是贱狗, 干我 Shocking...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Uncle
On 6/12/2020 at 9:45 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Yes, I know right?! I chat with this muscle hunk on grindr some time back. After midnight he would go to some parks and let the uncles there take turns to fuck him and pee on him. Some even play with his asshole until shit come out until green brown sai everywhere. And he likes to be blindfolded and tied up and dogleashed. On his chest wrote 我是贱狗, 干我 Shocking...

Sometimes the question is, would a straight guy suck a gay dick? Hellya!

• 1 year later...
On 6/12/2020 at 1:12 PM, Guest no fun said:

I saw a spy cam video, think it's Vietnamese where a young boy was being sucked by an uncle.  The boy just stood still emotionless while being sucked vigorously  by the uncle. The boy groaned when he cummed. After the boy cummed, the uncle tried to get the boy to blow for him but the boy pushed the uncle away and walked away. The uncle looked defeated  and walked away too..  

Served the uncle right ! He should know what's he's in for when he sucked the boy who's likely  a straight and the uncle should be well aware that he wouldn't get reciprocated.  Same goes for all slutty cocksuckers.. You are nothing  but just free alternative to the straight guys to release their load instead of them going to their wives or gfs for it or paying whores for the service.  You are nothing but worthless sluts who are valued even lower than whores. You got your thrills by sucking the juices of straight men. Now fuck off and DIY to get off your load by yourselves. 

Guest 翻  彬 缤
On 12/22/2021 at 2:17 PM, Guest Yup said:

I saw a spy cam video, think it's Vietnamese where a young boy was being sucked by an uncle.  The boy just stood still emotionless while being sucked vigorously  by the uncle. The boy groaned when he cummed. After the boy cummed, the uncle tried to get the boy to blow for him but the boy pushed the uncle away and walked away. The uncle looked defeated  and walked away too..  

Served the uncle right ! He should know what's he's in for when he sucked the boy who's likely  a straight and the uncle should be well aware that he wouldn't get reciprocated.  Same goes for all slutty cocksuckers.. You are nothing  but just free alternative to the straight guys to release their load instead of them going to their wives or gfs for it or paying whores for the service.  You are nothing but worthless sluts who are valued even lower than whores. You got your thrills by sucking the juices of straight men. Now fuck off and DIY to get off your load by yourselves. 

摆明  就  是   免 付钱  的  公供  设备 。

来 者 不  拒  , 

谁  都 能  撒  一 靶

On 12/22/2021 at 11:24 AM, Pubic01 said:

I’ve a str8 married colleague who is so my type of guy. Whenever I lunch with him I cannot help but imagine sucking him off in his car .. lol .. I’m quite jialat a gay 🤦 

When he’s driving ‘accidentally’ drop your phone on the floor on his side, apologise then reach down slowly and smell his crotch, if the car bumps you might accidentally plant facedown on his crotch. 

On 12/22/2021 at 8:54 PM, Guest Driver said:

When he’s driving ‘accidentally’ drop your phone on the floor on his side, apologise then reach down slowly and smell his crotch, if the car bumps you might accidentally plant facedown on his crotch. 

Haha. Impossible la.

Edited by Pubic01

On 12/22/2021 at 8:54 PM, Guest Driver said:

Good idea. Try man.

Guest 王粒红

I ever sucked this curious married guy.... He wanted to experience how a guy blows....when I arrived, he was a bit nervous.  I was bold and didn't care much.  Just went near him and started molesting him all over.

Then I asked him to pull up his shirt.  Once he revealed his chest, I started licking and sucking his nipples.

Maybe his wife didn't do that before, he felt sensitive and tried to push my head away.  I continued eating, sometimes I swept his hands away, sometimes I grabbed his hands and held him still.  He struggled a bit and moaned non-stop.

Maybe he felt embarrassed.  He pulled his shirt off and used it to cover his face.

However as I demonstrated to him how gays suck cocks, I saw him taking off his shirt many times to steal looks at my face buried between his groin.  I even spread his legs wide, rested one on the wall so he felt vulnerable and exposed.  Then I sucked and deep throat all I want.

He kept moaning "arggghh... fuck... Arggghh".

I makan him until he emptied his load.  Then I continued to massage his cock and balls using his sperm.  

I bet he will remember me for a long long time.

I’ve a str8 married colleague who is so my type of guy. Whenever I lunch with him I cannot help but imagine sucking him off in his car .. lol .. I’m quite jialat a gay 🤦 

You not so jialat. I am more jialat. I have a cousin and her hubby is quite boyish and seems like body also lean fit type, too bad i have no chance to see his body. Whenever i see him in family gathering, i cannot help but imagine to have sex with him.

You not so jialat. I am more jialat. I have a cousin and her hubby is quite boyish and seems like body also lean fit type, too bad i have no chance to see his body. Whenever i see him in family gathering, i cannot help but imagine to have sex with him.

On 12/26/2021 at 12:51 PM, Guest GUEST said:

Lucky cousin haha :) I know how you feel. If there’s a next life, I wanna be born as a normal healthy average woman who somehow manages to clinch a hot ‘active’ husband mmmm (and maybe pop a few kids for the man)

The above aside, if there’s a family beach/swimming gathering (maybe post Covid), you may probably get to feast your eyes 👀 lol. (I’m imagining manly legs mm) 

Edited by Pubic01

Guest 王粒红
On 12/26/2021 at 12:51 PM, Guest GUEST said:

Help your cousin makan him.  Your cousin will thank you. Both can share one cock. Very kinky

On 12/26/2021 at 1:16 PM, Pubic01 said:

Lucky cousin haha :) I know how you feel. If there’s a next life, I wanna be born as a normal healthy average woman who somehow manages to clinch a hot ‘active’ husband mmmm (and maybe pop a few kids for the man)

The above aside, if there’s a family beach/swimming gathering (maybe post Covid), you may probably get to feast your eyes 👀 lol. (I’m imagining manly legs mm) 

If there is next life, i still wanna born as a guy but a straight guy and not a gay guy. Being gay really have miserable relationship cause i am not those lucky ones who can find a bf so easily.

Hopefully covid faster go away and so that can have family gathering again, hopefully some chalet thing which have swimming pool, then i can get to see my cousin's hubby topless bod. But i find that he looks like those guys who would not like to goes topless?! 

Guest Tylers nipples
On 12/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, Guest GUEST said:

If there is next life, i still wanna born as a guy but a straight guy and not a gay guy. Being gay really have miserable relationship cause i am not those lucky ones who can find a bf so easily.

Hopefully covid faster go away and so that can have family gathering again, hopefully some chalet thing which have swimming pool, then i can get to see my cousin's hubby topless bod. But i find that he looks like those guys who would not like to goes topless?! 

he hamsum issit?

Swimming den can see his bulge wor

On 12/26/2021 at 4:50 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

he hamsum issit?

Swimming den can see his bulge wor

Boyish face.

Nowadays even swimming not really can see much, since some guys would not wear swimming trunks to swim.

Your cousin’s hubby very decent and handsome guy? He is a teacher or engineer type of guy? He got mediacorp star look? 

On 12/26/2021 at 5:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

Your cousin’s hubby very decent and handsome guy? He is a teacher or engineer type of guy? He got mediacorp star look? 

Looks decent and sporty. Not teacher and engineer. No need to be mediacorp star look to attract me. Even not all mediacorp star look in mediacorp i find them attractive. HAHA.

Being gay really have miserable relationship …..

Ya. True that. Romantic union just seem to come so naturally for straight folks, they just need to go with the flow of life, and I’m so so envious of them. For me, it feels like being totally ignored by Cupid. 

… hopefully some chalet thing which have swimming pool, then i can get to see my cousin's hubby topless bod. But i find that he looks like those guys who would not like to goes topless?! 

If there’re kids involve who need an adult male to guide their swimming, there’s a good chance you can see him swimming :) hopefully in a tight swim trunk mmmm. Hot young dad in pool cuddling kids is just so hot to watch haha. (For me lah)

On 12/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, Pubic01 said:

Ya. True that. Romantic union just seem to come so naturally for straight folks, they just need to go with the flow of life, and I’m so so envious of them. For me, it feels like being totally ignored by Cupid. 

If there’re kids involve who need an adult male to guide their swimming, there’s a good chance you can see him swimming :) hopefully in a tight swim trunk mmmm. Hot young dad in pool cuddling kids is just so hot to watch haha. (For me lah)

Agreed, straight folks romantic just come naturally and more easier. Gay romantic too difficult.

Maybe by then my cousin already have kids and hot young dad would cuddling his own kid in the pool.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.